/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets some NATO straps for his Russian watches • user receives a pair of glasses • Nice calculator, user • user sets up some hi-fi bluetooth speakers on the cheap and they sound great • Your daily plant update • user gets some cheap cufflinks and reports his KZ ATE survived accidentally getting stepped on • user is not happy with his Zircons Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Headset-Headphone-w-mic-for-Xbox-360-Xbox360-Live-Wireless-Controller-Black-Red/32694926291.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Top-Quality-Adjustable-Game-Gaming-Headphones-Stereo-Type-Noise-canceling-Computer-PC-Gamers-Headset/32736684926.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Wired-Gaming-Headset-Headphones-with-Microphone-for-Sony-PS4-for-PlayStation-4-Wholesale/32567164767.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Stereo-Gaming-Headphones-with-Mic-Lupuss-G1-Universal-3-5MM-Headset-Heavy-Bass-for-Laptop-Computer/32722931111.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3a7fCHozuFGTy1sZkVYUDI0alU?usp=sharing
gearbest.com/men-s-short-sleeve-tees/pp_310970.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Mini-Car-DVR-Camera-GT300-Full-HD-1080P-Recorder-Dashcam-Video-DVRs-G-Sensor/32671527000.html
aliexpress.com/item/ISK-H-P-960B-Professional-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Headphone-Monitor-Headset-Music-Earphones/32744119401.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Rock-Zircon-Stereo-Earphone-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphone-Nano-Zircon-Earphone-Wire-control-With/32774506316.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html
aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-360-Degree-Rotation-Magnetic-Mount-Car-Holder-Stand-For-iPhone7-6-6s-Plus-Samsung-Galaxy/32694707035.html
aliexpress.com/item/TANGPIN-2017-new-arrival-green-frog-purple-clay-coffee-and-tea-tools-ceramic-tea-pets-chinese/32674208483.html
aliexpress.com/item/QI-Charging-Pad-Wireless-Charger-Charging-for-Google-Nexus-6-7-MOTOROLA-NOKIA-LG-SAMSUNG-GALAXY/32789692377.html
aliexpress.com/item/PUPPYOO-Mini-Mattress-UV-Vacuum-Cleaner-for-Home-Free-Shipping-Aspirator-Home-Appliances-WP606/32727287506.html
aliexpress.com/item/LS-822-Mens-Tie-Black-Paisley-100-Silk-Classic-Barry-Wang-Tie-Hanky-Cufflinks-Set-For/32663567141.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yxI2Ln26ivY
baka.com.au/comment/how-china-bought-its-dominance-over-the-west-factory-by-factory-20170403-gvcm0y.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing has arrived for 2 weeks now.

I want my fucking mi band 2.

Fucking chink shit.

Which are the /csg/ approved sunglasses?
Bonus points for style.

Which budget dual camera phone should I buy?

>LESHP ZB40300 (US $7.49)
pt.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Headset-Headphone-w-mic-for-Xbox-360-Xbox360-Live-Wireless-Controller-Black-Red/32694926291.html

>LESHP ? (US $6.23)
pt.aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Top-Quality-Adjustable-Game-Gaming-Headphones-Stereo-Type-Noise-canceling-Computer-PC-Gamers-Headset/32736684926.html

>OXA TF01500 (US $6.29)
pt.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Wired-Gaming-Headset-Headphones-with-Microphone-for-Sony-PS4-for-PlayStation-4-Wholesale/32567164767.html

>SZKOSTON 800220 (US $8.00)
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Stereo-Gaming-Headphones-with-Mic-Lupuss-G1-Universal-3-5MM-Headset-Heavy-Bass-for-Laptop-Computer/32722931111.html

Help me choose my good lads.

>budget
Specify budget.

Ignore everything with "gaming" in the title. Check out the chink infographic and choose a headset from there.

P.s you don't need a headset with a microphone. Buy a separate microphone and you'll have a better time.

Fake Raybans

I ordered a gamesir G3 on feb 8th. I'm still waiting... The biggest piss-off is i can see on the 17tracking site that it arrived in canada on feb 20th... So i cant even complain to gearbest or anything, Its my SHITTY boarder security agency thats holing it up.

Even more rage inducing is i ordered a Zuk Z2 on march 20th... So if the gamesir controller is anything to go by, i wont have the phone in my hands any earlier than mid may...

Fuck canadian border/postal workers...

The infographic is not for me. I can only spend US $10.

Ordered my mi band from Light in the box. Never ordered from them before but they took a week to even dispatch it.

If you can only afford to spend $10 on headphones then I suggest you wait until you can afford something decent.

Would you buy a shitty $100 car which will run for a month if you're lucky, or a somewhat decent car for $1000?

Quality > quantity.

I ordered a Mi band 2 in October and never received it, refunded it and bought the i6 bracelet instead.

I had the i5 bracelet before and that shit already did more than the miband 2 before it came out, like displaying text messages and call display.

Iv never ordered from them. I have done:
Dealextreme
DX(same company, i know)
focalprice
kaidomain
dinodirect
fasttech
gearbest
aliexpress
coolicool
banggood

Best experience was with gearbest and fasttech. Though for all i know the reason i have had shitty experiences with the others was cause Canada post is so fucking inept, and only had their shit together on the few orders i made from those sellers. The gamesir G3 is from gearbest, but its the first order(of about a dozen) thats taken over 1 month. Ususally its 3-4 weeks. This time it WOULD be 2 weeks if canada post was not staffed with retards.

What speakers would you recommend?

No one has bought or wants to buy this shit besides you. Just pick whatever and tell us if it's shit or not.

Less than $150.

Looking at Cubot Rainbow 2 or Ulefone Gemini.

Doogee Shoot 2? Not the shilled one, apparently there's another different one.

Edifier

>not Somic

Y live?

>dinodirect

If I recall correctly, they accepted bitcoins about 5 years ago.

Hey again.
It's the user who is selling chink shit to normies.
I've updated my catalogue with suggestions from here. Here is the newest version:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3a7fCHozuFGTy1sZkVYUDI0alU?usp=sharing

Again, it is really apreciated if you could point out things that are missing.

I've previously been suggested some beats lookalikes yet i can't seem to find these.

Why don't we have a /csg/ bingo?

Fake Oliver People's,or fake GayBans if you want to be an uncultured pleb.

gearbest.com/men-s-short-sleeve-tees/pp_310970.html?wid=21

SOUCE??

> me wondering why the package hasn't arrived after almost 2 month

Your fault for not checking their messages

>jojo

He could just not mark it as shipped and I would get the money back by default. Or have the stuff he sells in stock.

Go away faggot.

you guys buy directly from taobao or get an agent?

Got my sunglasses today, solid construction, the quality of the glass is really good. The size is actually a little bit smaller compared to Raybans or Hawkers but nothing to worry about unless you have gigantic head

This one, Veithdia

I have a Veithdia frame that I use as my everyday glasses and I'm very satisfied!

I have a really small face and the reviews i read on AliExpress say that they are fairly big

is this true

Why do they use such cheeky and saucy emojis?

>want to buy redmeme 4 prime
>find color and rom I want on aliexpress
>enter payment details and check out
>faggots want me to take a picture of my credit card and ID, and send a copy of my bank statement

You can't fucking be serious, anons. Do you cucks actually give these chinks your info?

Seems like you're a high risk individual based on their algorithms, tough luck m8.

My Ruizu X02 is still going strong but is there a new firmware available yet? I think the last one I saw was the AGPtek 1.7?

I've since lost all links because it's been like a year.

guess so I made an account the day I was going to purchase

on top of that i have a profile spoofer so the chinks don't know what distro/browser i have

and i have a canvas blocker

of course, when i tried with a virgin browser i still had the issue

fuck em, i went with gearbest and now have waited over a week for my order to not dispatch

C H I N A
H
I
N
A

Speaking of sunglasses, any good sellers that do prescription glasses or sunglasses on aliexpress?

yeah, i dunno... I bought underwear a while ago, and i think the CSR was flirting with me.. My name is Scott, and the CSR was John.... :\

For my fake Oliver peoples, I just chose a seller (store closed RIP) with good reviews, and they turned out alright. I heard that sometimes they mess the order up badly (wrong prescription or mismatched colors of transition lenses), but I ordered two pairs and both of them are good.

If you're really paranoid about them being messed up, go to a website like zennioptical or eyebuydirect.

I want to buy a cheap, small FPGA board for some electronic tinkering, not too big projects.
Which one can you recommend me, /csg/? Do you have experience with one?

Been using a chuwi hi8 pro since Aug . windows side sucks but droid is great for shitposting in bed.

I kinda want a new tablet that has a nice screen but battery doesn't die in like one day of being locked. Or just not shit battery life in general.

Thought about Apple but remembered no webm on iPads.

What do?

What phones under $200 are compatible with T-mobile's US bands? I think it might be time to retire my first gen moto g. I don't need anything crazy powerful, since I don't play vidya and the most intense thing I do is watch youtube videos on it occasionally.

I'm this guy there asking about the X02 firmware.

I did some more googling myself and managed to find the download area for AGPtek's firmwares, only to discover to my shock that they have just a few days ago released a new firmware version for the A02, version 1.10!

Now, this firmware seems to coincide with the release of two new models of the A02, an 8gb and 16gb variant. As you know the Ruizu X02 is only 4gb but I went ahead and flashed my X02 with the 8gb 1.10 firmware and everything went smoothly.

So far I have noticed a number of improvements:

>The UI is more responsive with less delay between pages
>1.10 HAS FIXED THE DREADED "Durr, how I read ID TAGS?" PROBLEM, which was caused by going over 500 tracks, that's absolutely huge
>It has added a nice looking clock face that pops up on a timer, looks good, shows the time.
>Restored Ebook and Video function for anyone who may have flashed with the beta "podcast" firmware (Which never got added as an official FW so was obviously rejected)

So far this 1.10 seems like a huge improvement, my album art is loading more reliably and that ID TAG problem being fixed is just fucking incredible.

If you're using 1.7 or, god forbid stock, then get your ass onto 1.10 and improve your X02 even more!

What a fucking score.

Hey /csg/, I am in need of a cheap router with bandwidth control, is there anything like that on these chink websites?

I saw some xiaomi ones(xiaomi mini and xiaomi router 3), but the stock firmware doesn't have bandwidth control, and the custom firmwares aren't working that well either apparently(and they don't have bandwidth control if they are working properly, like padavan on the router 3).

So I am turning to you, is there anything you guys recommend for that?
It doesn't matter if the stock firmware doesn't support it, as long as I can install openwrt or something that allows me to and it works properly, that is good.

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

neato

I've always wondered, when you say "chink" or "chinky" in these threads, is it intended to be derogatory or is it just for memes and giggles? I mean, are you dissatisfied by the quality?

1.5 gen immigrant from China, truly curious.

Cool, thanks! I remember reading here that some of the previous Redmi phones had bands that were not officially declared.

>He doesn't flirt with John

You got me mad now.

Half and half, it's a meme to always call them chinks but I personally don't like the Chinese. They exploit their own people just be one of the "big boys" of the world. And they're generally cruel and digusting people.

>Gutter oil
>Putting lead and cadmium in anything they can get away with
>Commies

Because this shit is from china.

You're free to take as much or as little offence to it as you like.

Nope, smaller than Hawkers and Raybans, they maybe perfect you cuz i think they are a bit smaller for me

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3a7fCHozuFGTy1sZkVYUDI0alU?usp=sharing

You might want to check on your country/state's copyright law and enforcement if you want to sell them watch replicas.

Some shit you might to add to the List:
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Mini-Car-DVR-Camera-GT300-Full-HD-1080P-Recorder-Dashcam-Video-DVRs-G-Sensor/32671527000.html

Anjoy & Fitch Shirts

Tigernu bags

aliexpress.com/item/ISK-H-P-960B-Professional-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Headphone-Monitor-Headset-Music-Earphones/32744119401.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Rock-Zircon-Stereo-Earphone-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphone-Nano-Zircon-Earphone-Wire-control-With/32774506316.html

aliexpress.com/item/Remax-Rm-610d-3-5mm-Plug-Earphone-In-Line-Control-Stereo-Headsets-In-Ear-Earphone-HiFi/32776959713.html

aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-360-Degree-Rotation-Magnetic-Mount-Car-Holder-Stand-For-iPhone7-6-6s-Plus-Samsung-Galaxy/32694707035.html

aliexpress.com/item/TANGPIN-2017-new-arrival-green-frog-purple-clay-coffee-and-tea-tools-ceramic-tea-pets-chinese/32674208483.html

aliexpress.com/item/QI-Charging-Pad-Wireless-Charger-Charging-for-Google-Nexus-6-7-MOTOROLA-NOKIA-LG-SAMSUNG-GALAXY/32789692377.html

aliexpress.com/item/PUPPYOO-Mini-Mattress-UV-Vacuum-Cleaner-for-Home-Free-Shipping-Aspirator-Home-Appliances-WP606/32727287506.html

aliexpress.com/item/LS-822-Mens-Tie-Black-Paisley-100-Silk-Classic-Barry-Wang-Tie-Hanky-Cufflinks-Set-For/32663567141.html

I think for most of theses user that distinction doesn't occur because racially charged terms are not different from any other word.

I love this CSG but the chink thing isn't that chill lol

>They exploit their own people just be one of the "big boys" of the world. And they're generally cruel and digusting people.

Not denying this, but at any point did your self-awareness kick in and make you realize that this likely applies to your country as well?

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Got this little nitecore torch, breddy gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxI2Ln26ivY
Nice and small, really bright. Going to change the charging led to purple just because.

Bought another one for my dad, he hates torches with software (so do I). Clicking the button switches between [off] [low] [high], but holding the button turns high on for as long as you hold it. Blackout feature is nice.

It has a strange kind of LED I haven't seen before, I'd like to find one in warm white to replace it.

Depends on the context;

Chink is more like an ethnic slur, not as offensive as nigger or slant.
It only becomes 'offensive' when you call a Jap/Gook/Honky/Banana a 'Chink'

Chinked is an implicit acknowledgement that they have been outplayed by the more business-savvy Chinaman

Chinky carries the meaning of shady deals (Or shit that seems too good-to-be-true)

No point arguing with freedomturds when they have drank the Kool-aid

This is Sup Forums, the one place on the internet for racism. If you don't like it there's plenty of other places to discuss chink shit.

If you don't like the racism just consider it a containment website that stops it leaking to other websites.

Ausfag, we just sell ourselves out.

Noontec Zoro

Yea I feel that. Not trying to derail CSG just answering that anons question.

And the whole aboriginal thing

>And the whole aboriginal thing
They aren't human.

Case-in-point

baka.com.au/comment/how-china-bought-its-dominance-over-the-west-factory-by-factory-20170403-gvcm0y.html

All these Jingoistic Nationalist propaganda that is clogging up the Corporate Media is making us complacent as fuck.

Nice, do you have a link?

Believe it or not
Plebbit/Disqus is even more hostile towards Chinks than 4ch...

change 'baka' to s m h (Without spacing)
Sydney Morning Herald

First time ordering from Gearbest with free shipping, anything i should expect?

Well, user, you mustn't forget that we are essentially still undergoing the western equivalent of industrial revolution, albeit with a much larger population concentrated in a small place, density-wise. I won't make it into a pity competition, but westerners have had their fair share of exploitation and exploited others as well. And let's not forget, the western demand enabled the exploitation, not that it's bad, it allowed China to grow.

Of course, the media tends to report what's shocking and bleeding, you should check the life expectancy between the two countries, for a developing country to nearly match a developed one, the issues cannot be that severe. And, it's getting better over the years, regulations etc, are being put into place and enforced because there is much less need to trade health and environment away for some western money, I didn't get sick or anything the last few times I visited China, my 2nd gen friends haven't either.

Oh the last point, that is the same sentiment from more nationalistic Chinese (and a whole bunch of other countries' too) towards Americans. To me, we're all humans, we all have equal potential to be cruel and disgusting, it's just the circumstances that pushes us to be or not to be. Also, you must have Chinese anthropology all figured to say that, I assume? It's 1.3 billions people.

Anyway, this is off-topics. Good to hear another point of view.

I watch gook click

Is that derogatory to you?

I love you. I needed new glasses that wasn't raping me in the ass for 1000 a pop.

Me too, you can just call it SC2 tho. More people would understand.

Not even America.

I'm a chink and I don't care. Maybe I'm a rare model chink that got an empathy chip installed because I only really care if someone in real life is actively trying to insult me, and then it isn't about muh racial slur, it's about some cunt insulting me.

Me neither.

No reason to let others understand if they don't already understand. Unless you need normies to ridicule your preference of watching chinky eyed people play sports.

You cannot form a society without majority of population being capable of empathy, everyone'd just rape and kill the shit out of each others.

So, no, despite your belief, you aren't exactly unique or model compare to your chink pals. Unless you made it into an ivy league school or MIT.

When I hear "chink" I think of mainlanders.
Face it, they will always try to fuck you over, add radioactive saw dust in you food, put a few defective parts in a dozen, etc.

t. non-mainlander chink

Good god you're autistic. It's a self deprecating joke about asians being robots you retard.

What other meme toys should I buy?

Got my copper Torqbar knockoff in the mail today. It's way more fun than the autism cube.

What's with all the pajeets and slavinovs commenting on girl reviews. Do they actually use aliexpress as a hook up app?

You are completely missing the point.

The Elites want Americans to vilify and emasculate China as a Immoral inhumane and uncivilised nation of Commie robots (See: )

They really want people to hate China to reassure themselves that everything is hunky dory and they are still No.1 .

So every Western/American media outlet shits on China.
They never post shit that is positive about China, other than education.
It is like Japan back in the 70s & 80s.

This makes sense because China will be America's primary 'enemy' for the foreseeable future.

If you had been to Europe/Oz/NZ/USA/Canada, you would know that a large portion of Whites don't want Asian Men to be successful in White countries or even successfully assimilate because then they get cucked (Esp. those who are Ugly/Manlet/Neckbeard/Never had a degree or completed High School).

Because then, more Chinese/Korean/Japanese-speaking Sinitics would immigrate into their country.
They fear that they would become a stranger in their own country or somehow the Native Whites would lose power and become another minority in their country. This is not helped by
the fact that Asians look completely Alien and are a relatively successful tribal people
(Whose communities continued to survive/thrive in foreign lands despite the odds in almost every country)

So using their soft power, they paint Asian Men as Asexual/Sexually-repressed socially autistic nerds in TV shows/Hollywood and they fetishize their Women as Hypersexual whores who put out.

Can the i6 display messages from other apps, or only SMS?

so, what's verdict on Netherlands post? fast or slow?

Wow. Those are a lot of things.
Thanks for your suggestions, they really are appreciated!
I live in a third world country so almost no worries about copyright.

>aliexpress.com/item/TANGPIN-2017-new-arrival-green-frog-purple-clay-coffee-and-tea-tools-ceramic-tea-pets-chinese/32674208483.html

What in the name of god is that?

Hey /csg/, I'm poor but I have a bit of a fetish for suits. I'm going to start camwhoring and I'd like to buy some suit pants and a dress shirt exclusively for fapping and fucking myself with a dildo through my pants.

I'm not a particularly big guy, and I'm looking for a snug-ish fit anyways, so I'm wondering if buying such clothing on Aliexpress is a good idea.

Clothing on ali is all in asian sizes. If you're asian it'll work okay.

I'm not, but I know to order a bit large. I'm going off of reviews with pictures to get a feel for what size would be best for me.

Most tea ceremonies involve pouring off the first infusion since it's not as good, so my guess is that that's just something fancy to pour it onto as opposed to straight down the sink. Just about any ornament would fit the purpose though.

>first review is someone who bought it without have any idea what it is

I found myself quite happy with the Cubot X9 last summer. I highly recommend it for the camera. Only downside is the battery, you can't use it for a full day

anyone got a link to a cheap ps3 controller they can verify isn't shit?

Bought stuff for my camera, first, lens cover for my 16-55mm, better and cheaper than the original