What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?
I could buy 10 of these, install an SSD for ~$100, install a free copy of Windows 10 and then sell them for $250ea
Think I'd be able to sell them easy at that price? $100 profit per computer could buy a lot of beer

I don't think you know what you're talking about, if it was that easy everybody would be doing it. Normies want new cheap laptops.

But normies would also like the idea of a $250 computer though, wouldn't they? Especially a "brand new 256gb super fast SSD for only $250"

>oh look it's this thread again
>completely off topic, but it's being spammed daily anyway

normies want laptop normies no want desktop

But Normies could just google something like this and grab it brand new. I mean you can try your luck with that idea but I'd imagine people nowadays will just google or look up prices on amazon before buying a random desktop from you.
"look at all these extras this one comes with! It comes with a warranty and its Aventis Systems Certified Reconditioned, whatever that means!" - Norm McNormal

/thread

>Aventis
they're a great company, I've used them before to buy old refurb cloud servers

no, we get these threads every day from people who think they've found a gem of an idea because they have a basic understanding of how to reinstall hardware and install an OS.

Unless you're prepared to build the windows 10 image with drivers, free AV and the other shit normies will want it to come with (Chrome etc) then your time will be taken up building each box one by one, if you consider your time worthless and you're unemployed then give it a shot but you will not ship some shitheap workstation for 250 bucks without a decent screen (not the shit 1200x800 TFTs you'll get with them).

Also it's not recommended you get into selling hardware unless you're prepared for the inevitable support calls you will get literally hours after selling the fucking things. Don't do it, you wont sell them as fast as you think and when you add up the amount of time you've spent on this project you'll come to the conclusion that if you even tried to justify this as a learning experience you would have been better off just watching some fucking mva videos and going out to do half a days work at a normal job

>buying old
>refurb
>"""cloud""" server

kys

Eh. Maybe. Most people prefer laptops.

I think they used cloud in reference to them being old datacenter servers you fucking mongoloid

>being this butthurt that you're a meme-tier faggot

kys

no mate you should kill yourself, you know no one will notice or really care if you do. It'll be a relief to not have someone as fucking dumb as you about any more. Do it please

why did you even make that post?

nobody would ever listen to a fucked up idiot like you

get the fuck out moron and don't come back

Please don't tell me Americans are this bad at
English

>someone was rude to me on muh hugbox
fuck off

kys

>namefag
>doesn't understand the difference between a cloud server and standard server
>doesn't understand buying refurb cuts costs for smaller businesses that allow them to compete

Cloud servers generally have Xeons with huge cache sizes, may or may not include space for storage and are generally vanity-free

Ignore the namefag, like most he doesn't know shit

Nobody would pay $250 for that shit, the "normies" you're trying to con couldn't give a fuck about solid state vs. spinning rust autism either, all they'll see is you asking the price of a brand new laptop or tablet from wal-mart for some literal 10 year old shitbox with a tiny hard drive.

Get a real job, you fucking kike.

>sell them for $250ea

Highly doubtful.

You might find a few retards that can't into sys specs, but your time isn't free, including any transportation/shipping costs.

Once people find out you're selling unlicensed copies of windows. only a matter of time until you get turned in. You can get away with that shit for personal use, but there are things called "laws" when you sell pirated shit to the public.

I don't know why I quoted that last one

I was selling c2d machines a year ago for $35 each. The only people looking to buy this junk will be people with enough almond-capacity to know you're scamming them.

You've never done anything like this before have you? You create a ghost image of every OS and just install everything on each computer. When I was 15 I helped an IT guy set up 30 identical computers in the computer lab at the school next door to mine. It took us about 5 hours for the wiring and setting up a fully functional OS.

Nope, way too old

maybe if they were 1st gen i5 or newer you could get a large discount on the lot. Break them down and max ram and hdd in as many as possible, sell the scraps on ebay. Could slap steam os, a 460/1050 in it and a wired 360 controller. Post benches vs cheap laptops and do some grassroot marketing, you might be able to break even. after only a few months.

Did you not read what he said?
>Unless you're prepared to build the windows 10 image with drivers, free AV and the other shit normies will want it to come with (Chrome etc)

Holy fuck another North Dakotan.

Hello from Grand Forks Faggot.

And that will take what? 30 minutes?

No normies will buy that, most don't even know what an SSD is.