Is it exciting for you when your country is mentioned in American video games or movies...

Is it exciting for you when your country is mentioned in American video games or movies? I ask because America is in everything.

No, because it's always forced.
Especially in video games.
I remember when in Just Cause 2 some important guy you needed to contact is Swedish. It felt so shoehorned.

everytime its le frogman with mustaches who drink wine

Jokes on you it's never mentioned

Well how else would you want to get Sweden involved?

thats cool tho

I don't. Unless there's a REALLY good reason (like if a game has Sweden involved in a war or whatever) there's no need to mention us.

DICE better put the French army as a playable faction in BF1.
I bet it's gonna be in some DLC shit, fuck you EA.

I'll show you a Independance War FPS with just the frenchies and the brits.
HOW ABOUT THAT
RREEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE ARE THE POILUS IN THE TRAILER

Fucking retarded. Absolute memesters.

no
i feel shame
don't know why

It's always interesting when I first hear about Spaniards in vidya and movies.
But then I remember by "Spanish" you people either mean "Mexican" or bullfighting pirate who goes around raping helpless victims and is a narcissist, which makes me not want to bother looking at it.

>bullfighting pirate who goes around raping helpless victims
What, do you not do that anymore?

The main character is a French black guy.

I kinda like it when a game or one of its stages is set in Brazil. Then I spend most of the time trying to find details in which the producers fucked up or laughing about the ridiculous things the natives in the game say.

Only on Saturdays.

Is it because it's common for Russians to be bad guys in video games?

If anything they will probably make Canada or Australia as DLC

I'm not sure but i think it's because of stereotypical view. They all look like one big stereotyp.

Nonsense, all Russians are 250 cm tall and insane.

NO
O

WE DONT EVEN THIS TO MAKE THIS UP
THE SWEDISH DEVS JUST BEND OVER

Sorry, Pierre, but everything I've read suggests that will be the case. Weren't there black guys in 1910s France?

>Portuguese person appears in American movie
>He speaks Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish

There was that splinter cell game that featured a mission in Estonia. I got exited even though they made Estonia look like a war-thorn mid-eastern country.

I genuinely can't think of a single Portuguese person in anything other than maybe Civilization.

No
We are always some bad ass captain pirate operator posh butler kind
It's fucking boring
I want to see something with British blacks or British Indians

He's american, tho

Medieval total war has the country of Portugal.
They are a shit faction of course but it's fun to conquer all europe with it and form the great Portuguese Empire.

The devs said one protagonist will be a "Harlem Hellfighter" Afro-American attached to the French army

The other is a Bedouin woman

The white guy protagonist is most likely British based on uniforms/weapons, it's unknown if they'll add any white non-Anglo perspectives

One of the guys in Oceans 11/12 lived in London for a while and had cockney rhyming slang

>and is a narcissist
>he doesn't like Vega

I didn't say I didn't like the current Spanish characters in videogames, but it is truly tiring to see the same character over and over again.
Also:
>vega
>Spanish
Yeah, no.

They're all insane though.
>tried baiting players by saying "Why did they make the only black character in this game an homicidal psychopath?"
>someone replied "Well, they all are."
I sympathize with the Russian son from Hotline Miami 2 though.

My grandmother was a british black, lel.
Unrelated are the cast of Alice Mcgee's which are all white psychopaths.

What's a bedouin woman doing on a WW1 front?

Kinda. GTA IV was fun

What a shame

Blacks, women and...the only white guys are anglos

My ancestors died FOR THEIR COUNTRY, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY for this ?

LETS GO BOWLING

the memes sting, don't they mon ami

I don't see why you're miffed.

Sweden is only just pushing their equality agenda, what better background than the most tragic war in the history of Europe?

Reminder: They made dynamite and sold it en mass to all sides while not participating and then made an award for peace from all the money.

>French soldiers
>not just running away
I don't even know why America is in this one, I'm sure they could sell to American audiences just by saying that it's battlefield