Spanish learning from slav's standpoint

Hola, my arabish european friends. Not so long ago a very curious thought came into my mind. I did spontaneously want to learn this arabic dialect of latin descent. Hence the question is what information do I need to be aware of before getting started? And how much is it more difficult in comparison to English? How much inversion of word order is there? Do I stand a chance of getting laid with a spanish qt having reached at the very least a medium level of fluency?

No vales nada hohol askeroso

dirty cockroach

toma este vuelo

Jajajajajajajjajaajsja hohol no vales nada, eres igual o más miserable k un peruANO......tu entero país artificial se va a la mierda

se calentó el hohol jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>Hence the question is what information do I need to be aware of before getting started?
It's an easy to learn language.
>And how much is it more difficult in comparison to English?
Spanish might be the second easiest language to learn after English.
>How much inversion of word order is there?
A ton, even more the higher the education of the person speaking, let alone in literature.
>Do I stand a chance of getting laid with a spanish qt having reached at the very least a medium level of fluency?
Being able to speak Spanish is not an achievement for Eastern Europeans. I've said it many times, but I'll say it again: Slavs are very fast learners of Spanish and can pretend to be Spanish with nobody actually realizing.
I other words, no, a Slav speaking perfect Spanish is one of the most common sights in the country, so learning the language is not getting you any guiri points.
And, to add to all, that girl is gypsy, I've barely met any other girl who looks like that. Pic related is the average you'll find.

why are you mexican chickos so angry?

You will get laid faster if you don't speak Spanish at all.

As for the difficulty of Spanish, it's really not that bad, certainly easier than learning Russian/Ukrainian because there's not a million cases. Most Russian speakers I've met can say random Spanish words pretty well and you guys can already roll your Rs which is what most people find difficult.

K significa ucraniANO en latín???
R= hoholus hediondus monus

Is it supposed to mean no spanish anal for the uki? :(((( I could dabble it instead of practicing conscientiously

Hohol

get your head severed by a saw, asshole

No, it doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't getting any pun, but it means that Slavs are not that popular with Spanish women.
I've yet to see a Spanish girl date a Slav, and I live in a poor as dirt neighbour with every kind of immigrant you could imagine.
On the other hand, though, you will have an easy time with sudacas; as a matter of fact, they'll be the ones hitting on you. I know it because they hit on everyone.
What the fuck are you doing coming here anyway? Are you a coward who isn't going to defend his on country from an invader?

el ucraniANO

You will find much anal sex in Latin America without trying, that's why this spic is so mad at you.

A white Ukrainian like you in Mexico will be like a rich American in Russia. Easy mode fugging and everyone is a manlet so they won't mess with you IRL.

I haven't decided on coming anywhere as yet. Perhaps I'd like to hook someone up on the internet. Maybe it'd be even a mexican bitch, whom I'd rape on a regular basis.

Habría que enviar a unos rusos a Ucrania a que violen a sus cholas hoholas para que asi den a luz a HUMANOS!!!

If that's the kind of relationship you are looking for, then do NOT come to Spain.
I know you don't actually mean "rape", but I'm pretty sure what kind of attitude you have, and that is going to get you jailed in Spain.
Regardless of being 3rd world, we are becoming Sweden tier neo-ethics pretty quickly.

Then, I guess, Spain is done. What a fucked up shithole you live in. Maybe I'll go for Argentinian chicks instead.

> Argentinean girls
You're better off with ukies lad

they are too ugly for me

Is there any Spanish or Latin American, for that matter, girl in here?

My tongue is ready to be working on your pretty little anals, Spaniard qts.

no one likes us Ukranians here(

I thought ukrainian girls were good, why would you wnat a spanish one.

Ukrainians don't like me. I am too girlish in their opinion. In my 24 I haven't even had sex.

Do Spaniards consider English as much inferior to their own language?

I haven't had sex either and I'm not girlish at all anyway. What do they consider girlish there.