H1B BAN BASED TO FAKE STATISTICS

>"“two-thirds or three-quarters” of Silicon Valley C.E.O.s are Asian" - Steve Bannon

Steve Bannon’s Racist Comments About Silicon Valley Are Wildly Inaccurate

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/steve-bannon-racist-comments-silicon-valley-inaccurate

>PBS reported earlier this year, 60 percent of employees at tech firms are white, while 23 percent are Asian, 8 percent are Latino, and 7 percent are black.

>fewer than 19 percent of managers, and less than 14 percent of executives at Silicon Valley tech companies are Asian or Asian-American.

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

>vanityfair
Butthurt media because TPP.

war of the fake news, propaganda etc
is in full swing!
age of information is a wonderful time

>lil peep
my nigga

love emo trap

>vanity fair

t. pajeet

Is this the thread where all the paid Trump shills gather and shitpost?

fuck off poo
day of the wipe soon

>Trump de-pajeeting the USA

Based

le pajeet xd poo in loo xd designated xdddd hehehe epic memes friend, great post, cant wait to screencap it for all my reddie buddies

go back

I get hating cheap ass pajeets but I don't get hating pajeets for being asian or anything other than amerifag white.
Sup Forums begone

Lil Peep is fucking garbage but for some reason I can't stop listening to him.

fuck off shit skin

Doubt Trump can afford shills and now that election is over, Russia is unlikely to provide theirs either. The idiots are genuine believers.

xd hahah epic you sure told him xd you called him le shit skin. pajeet BTFO!!! XDDDD

capped
upvoted
saved

xd

epic post my friend, cant wait to show this to /r/Sup Forums!!!!

THE WHITE MAN CAN'T COMPETE ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD

THE WHITE MAN HAS ALWAYS NEEDED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO GET AHEAD

>Drumpf supporters actually support someone who is cutting the only source of jobs exclusively for US citizens (government)
>Claim to be nationalist

not true, he personally created like 150 jobs in an air conditioning factory

btfo liberal cuck
maga!!!

And the best part is that you piece of shit liberals can do NOTHING to stop him from carrying out our will. NOTHING.

Strap yourselves in, its going to be a rough 8 years

You realize it's not just libtards seeing past this bullshit? Wait till it hits you cucks, then you'll be crying at Sup Forums

This doesn't even affect H1B programmers.
They're going after the IT outsourcing firms that provide 100% of the IT staff at major companies, because these jobs don't require degrees.

They can just claim that programming requires a BS.c in computer science and continue importing pajeets by the boatload.
Nothing will change.

>Steve Bannon
>Vanity Fair
>Race ratios
This is not Sup Forums- Technology.

Even if H1B is stopped, tech companies will open their offices elsewhere and ya'll still won't have your jobs, pajeet masterrace

$0.05 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Mr. Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

> H1B BAN BASED TO FAKE STATISTICS
>BASED TO

Jesus Christ pajeet, uncovered you before I even read your shitpost.

It's probably just Tata that they're going after. Follow the money, it'll probably lead to a tada competitor.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Mr. Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

This, the American tech company I work for is opening a new IT office in India right now.

>the American tech company I work for is opening a new IT ORIFICE in India right now.

FTFY

"Lol, look at this guy fucking shit up xD"

>the day that Sup Forums began to defend Pajeets

Not fake statistics, alternative statistics.

Begone leech

poo.init()

indians are asians

in 2050 all white collar jobs in US will be in the hands of asians, leaving whites and blacks only with not automated yet blue collar jobs.
By whites I mean spanish speaking whites because english speaking whites will extinct themself by drugs, faggotry and other liberal shit

70% of republican voters oppose ISPs selling your browser history but they are still getting cucked by daddy Donald.

If I had to choose between an intelligent and educated Indian that could speak English well and a dumb white I'd choose the Indian any day.

The problem is for anyone that's been around these new import Indians is that their English is so fucking awful. Working with them is a pain in the ass and from my experience with Indian teachers, they always plagiarize.

But when it comes down to it, I'd trade barely competent Indians for blacks any day. Blacks have no place in western society. They have to go back.

You can't choose. Blacks will now be trained to take the Indian jobs because muh patriotism.

MAGA

You're dreaming if you think Trump is going to last 8 years, he's going to lose in a landslide in the 2018 midterms.

Explain to me how this isn't crony capitalism.
You fags can't even compete with indian workers so you want to ban them.
What makes you more qualified than them?
They all have degrees and they're willing to work at more competitive wages than you.
Programming is so stupidly easy any trained monkey could do it.

This is the problem. Trump is not a racist but he may be xenophobic, as are many deluded Christcuck republicans in the west.

These fucking negrophilic cuckolds would rather a bunch of lazy, violent, stupid, criminal niggers than genuinely hard-working foreigners. These evangelicals are trying to convert and import as many coloureds as they can in Australia.

Whiteboys can't compete

say dumb shit like racism when its your wages being driven down and housing prices going up