Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V6MUgiv6Mc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iomIA_ZXN9kdecGgTz8FGyV6Az6SKi8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reverse shift on the left
Ewww

>It's a "European tries to feel superior about something insignificant" episode

Nah, we don't need that to feel superior. It's just a little bit of overkill.

It should, "why are Europeans using outdated technology?" they must wonder.

>he has to shift gears by hand like a peasant

Well, yeah...why would you put Reverse where first gear goes?
Wait, is that the new Ferarri Testosteronie?

>R on the left

YOU DID FUCKING WHAT?

you're italian and 0% white

I drive with a gear stick, as does my brother and my father. I would never drive automatic.

R can be pretty much any fucking where. I think I've seen it in all left-right/top-bottom combination.

In one case it was identical to 5g except that you had to lift the stick before.

>lift the stick
that sounds awkward

>put Reverse where first gear goes

Wat? First is where first typically goes... R is usually either to the left of 1, or in place of 6. It's very rare for 1 to be where R is in OPs pic.. I think Mercedes had a layout like that on some race-cars, but I can't think of any other example.

I learned to drive in a car that had something similar. There was a little lever below the knob on the stick, and it would only go in R if you lifted the lever. R was left of 1.

>i would never drive automatic

not white anymore, Muhammad

seriously

automatic is just giving up.

like daily eating burgers

Automatic is nice in certain cases, like if the roads you frequent resemble parking lots. Or if you're a city bus or delivery driver that's constantly stopping. Or if you only have one leg...

>let's jump through extra hoops because muh tradition

Lmao

Stick is only fun if you're driving through a highway, automatic is clearly superior if you ahve to stop all the time due to traffic lights and jams

then why not just have a driver? eat grey goo? work in a factory? have nothing enjoyable, only efficient?

You should be asking Hans, my adorable French friend.

>Manual transmission
>Extra hoops

If you have both of your legs and both of your arms there is literally no excuse for not being able to drive a manual though... It's one thing if you're able to, and choose not to, or if you're handicapped. But there really is no excuse for not being able to drive a manual if you have a drivers license..

youtube.com/watch?v=2V6MUgiv6Mc

>Be American
>Be videotaped by your wife
>Be defeated by a gear lever
>On the internets

I can drive stick, but it's retarded. I drive assloads, mainly for work, and I can confidently say I'll never look into getting a supercar because stick is bollocks.

are you race driving with your normal car?
no?
then there is no need for manual.

do gated shifters feel better than nongated? what's the point

>Gated shifter

Noice. I can drive a manual despite being an American, although my daily driver/beater car is auto for all of that traffic when I'm tired from work.

My other car is a stick 370z.

Most supercars actually don't have sticks anymore, or have them as an option.. They tend to have double-clutch transmissions with those flappy things on the steering wheel. Semi-auto.

In racing automatics or semi-automatics are increasingly common though. If I'm not mistaken they use sequential semi's in most types of racing including rally and F1. No clutch, I believe..

And if you have a small economic engine, like half of Europe does, you really don't want an automatic, because automatics tend to be slow and inefficient for small engines. I think that's the main reason for their continued popularity here: Automatics are shit for acceleration if your engine has

we're all going to be driving electric cars with infinite torque in a few years anyway. might as well just give up and drive auto now.

>Everybody electric
>Within a few years

Yeah, nah. Not going to happen... Electric a shit, and it's not even environmentally friendly.

>t. I drive a 1000cc car
wow wow look at mr gas guzzler

I stick to my 850cc, more than enough for cruising.

Fiat Cinquecento or something?

>pic is my gfs 1000cc American Muscle Monster that I drive

>living in a city
You do realize those are breeding grounds for multicultural garbage. That's why living in the country is so much better.

REDNECK
E
D
N
E
C
K

>liking multiculturalism

Pretty goyish pham.

Northwest is God Tier. Cities like Seattle and Portland are gems. No stupid rednecks around there or fat southerners.

>Northwest is God Tier. Cities like Seattle and Portland are gems

>london
>60% white
Ask me how i know your picture is bullshit.

ah yes, the fat redneck southerner. America's foremost problem. *laughs*

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9iomIA_ZXN9kdecGgTz8FGyV6Az6SKi8

Who cares about hipsters they exist everywhere a starbucks exists.

>2nd is reverse

It honestly does

Maybe back in 2005 but this is 2016, nignog.

Most of London is now muslim because of Cameron's fat ass.

retardnation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

We know how to drive stick in this country, it's just that we don't feel like doing it. We can afford an automatic so we prefer the comfort of it.

False equivalence. Try again.

And you say it triggers the American...

Manual is really tiring on heavy traffic but on open road it is fun