Is racemixing good, or bad in your homeland?

Is racemixing good, or bad in your homeland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wom7DvufgGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys should know the answer for my country

I wish all race-bastards would be sterilized.

good

She looks ugly as fuck to be honest

generally bad.
bad it depends on who are you mixing with

:(

breeding with foreign Europeans seems to make you more attractive

breeding with foreign Asians and Africans seems to make you more violent

breeding within your own Anglo genepool keeps you as ugly as everyone else

i'm a mutt spawn of Slavs and Krauts myself

Very good since we're horribly inbred

While I have a thing for mixed girls I doubt I'll ever mix myself, because they almost always end up mentally insane.

Pic related, absolutely batshit.

nothing bad about it

I wholeheartedly support a union between the German and Slavic peoples.

Who?

The first one makes no sense really. Can never tell if someone is half European.

it has been normal from literally centuries now

As for my country: Most people don't really give a shit, only in big cities is it encouraged, but very few actually race mix.

>encouraged
is it really though. i'm not talking about some crazy tiny minority of people, but most people in cities seem to not care imo

kys

No one really cares, mixing with Asians is very common, we barely have black people so the children would be seen as a very exotic. No one cares about racial issues in Russia. People care more about ethnicity here. No one would give a fuck about mixing with Tatar or Buryat but many would see mixing with Dagestanian as something bad because people don't like them specially.

yeah... people can be kind of tolerant if you are mixing with asians or caucasians, but if you mix with blacks... that's a different story.

Yeah, as far as being encouraged goes, really. I myself grew up in a white only town, with literally one black family in a town of 7k.
So when I went into Toronto, and then later NYC it seemed like a fucking mess, never seen so many people of color before.

Also small peoples like Chechens are very nationalistic so they would despise fellow chechen who marry Russian or Dagestanian.

Indonesian Dutch girls often end up looking fucking good

I don't think people would despise you, but the children would be seen as very exotic and would have troubles with bullying.

Triendl Reina
German father and Japanese mother
youtube.com/watch?v=wom7DvufgGE

Lol

>her two dads behind her

I'm not talking about the prevalence, but actual encouragement. I'm not sure what you mean by it, like, do parents say ''you should marry someone of a different race''?

>I don't think people would despise you
i would

is this supposed to show her being crazy? all this is about is where she was born, went to school, family etc

Same here Koreans are hated a lot. No one wants to have actual relationships with them too.

>""""""""""'people of color""""""""""'

who?
awesome cute.

Makes your offspring forever marked as "foreigner". The men with non euro wives (mostly Brazilian or similar) aren't frowned upon, women are due to the natural possessiveness any respectable man has towards the females from his own group.

Pretty bad 2bh.
Former colonies (in particular, Korean/Chinese) mixed kids are treated like White Black mixed kids in the USA.
Black and White mixed kids are useally self haters, have inferiority complex and victim mentality by can't be a perfect Japanese for their looking.

Oh, well for the 3 years I went to high school for in Toronto, our educational system seemed to really favor racemixing, for example in text books you'd often find interracial couples (black/white, asian/white, etc).

I think Japanese should racemix with SEAsian more. As a resule we will become like Okinawa people as a whole.

Niggers, muslims, gooks and spics.

She's not hapa she's KAZAKH
Hapa children often look very Asian

i wouldn't say that's exactly encouragement, but a reflection of society, but fair enough. i've never seen things like that in my textbooks, but then again i wouldn't consider it especially memorable if i saw it.

One of them is her bf

Are muslims the color of people?
That's a new stuff to me.

I was criticizing your use of the "politically correct "term you fucking eggplant. What is this, tumblr?

>muh PoC

Fucking leaf

they certainly aren't white.

I didn't feel the need to cal them names, and people of colors is a good enough general term to refer to them. Faggot,

She is kinda my type she has a strong high cheek bone and jaw though.

B...but brits and Hans are Muslims now.

Racemixing can have bad results, but it can also create really beautiful people.

I believe that if both the father and the mother are mentally healthy, the child will turn out fine regardless of the combination. It's possible some combination might have better results on average, but I don't know too much about that.

Pic related.

Half Korean Half German

>"I'm going to go on Sup Forums but I don't want to call people mean names"

Thanks for joining us today Reddit

> unattractive

Half Japanese Half White

what words would you use for everyone that isn't white? i can only think of non-whites tbhh. you're making an issue out of nothing

She try to show cutie.
Real this person is not like this.

much betta than

The elite here are literally descended from race-mixers.
Also if you look at the people in the media here they're either race-mixed or are literally white.

t. Jamal

Shitskin, you braindead bong. You probably know something about them

the mongol or slav?

Which is the best mixed-race offspring and why is it white/korean?

>The elites here are literally descended from race-mixers.

Poor pinoys

so you can't think of a word outside the Sup Forums buzzword list. great.

****************** RARE CASE*******************

I think they're equal. Different strengths I suppose.

Racemixing sucks over here cause we don't have enough Koreans for the best mix. Mostly just half-blacks or indians

Maybe for jap/white beta shit

Who cares, fuck off there is a thread like this every day.

Iranian Japanese

Why are you so bias to Korean?
Are you white?

mediterranean-amerindian is the best desu

Proper knob tbqh

Memes
Yes

Only autistic Sup Forums tier neckbeards care, here. To everyone else it's just neutral.

It's extra weird when blonde blue eyed women with delicate traces do it, looks like they are big whores who are throwing away their heritage or something.

are you grill? and are youthe one who always make thread /Brit/ k-pop edition?

Autistic Sup Forums tier neckbeard detected.

you should, tanned japs are attractive

Holy fuck the cringe

ah yes as opposed to the autistic Sup Forums neckbeards who go against what Sup Forums says because they're the ultra contrarians

nothing screams "I have daddy issues" more than blonde women with black guys

I'm male
No I never make /brit/ threads

Albino Japanese

In the Philippines Kiko is a guy's name.

no, just no

Nah I'm just not an inbred racist retard.

>leftist scum

Fuck off

Most people in eastern Europe don't like these kind of people...

In fact, Okinawa people are Jomon
SEA blood ratio is high in Ishigaki but not in Okinawa main island

you're missing out ;)

Nah you're just an outbred leftist idiot, a much worse kind of genetical defect

t.Tyrone

Are you buttblasted that France isn't white enough for you anymore?

Looks like those Cambodian monkeys bald, old, divorced guys go for.

slav

In my small city there was 2 brothers half black half white. Dad african mom slovakian she raised them alone. Both good football players and likeable

you have to be stupid to actually care about racemixing

Wog
Literally means "a person who isn't white"

God i love Jennifer Koch..She is pretty effay too i believe

This tbqhwy