/guts/

STILL waiting for Ryzen ITX boards.

My desktop seems to be getting a bit dusty inside, wouldn't mind redoing it with newer parts...

Other urls found in this thread:

valid.x86.fr/a49xbn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi there

Cool computer user

boii where yo graphic card at

Not to mention his full atx board, proper cpu cooler and ssd

it needs a R9 nano alike card.
RX nano when?

Does that power supply have the 80 plus gold logo, except it's not and says "87% efficient"?

Truly Thermalfake

Cant afford it for now.
A bigger motherboard i honestly dont need (it would only benefit me the looks) Stock cooler actually does the job pretty well. SSD would be welcome upgrade
Kek yes
W-wait for vega

is dat sum silenx

Just pulled an all-nighter fixing this fat fuck

Forgot to mention I didn't buy static-pressure optimized fans so there isn't even any airflow and it runs hotter than Satan's anus

Also yes I crammed three radiators in a mid-tower

static-pressure fans are a meme
i installed noctua f12s onto my radiator and get lower temps than my old static pressure fans

I'm not getting any air though
Regardless of meme status these fans suck dicc

/push

It's so hard to get a picture that actually shows how it looks in person. I think this winter I will sell my AIO and build a custom loop using budget stuff with soft tubing

I don't live in australia

Shitty smartphone picture, but hopefully you get the idea.

6700k @ 4.5ghz
EVGA GTX1080 S/C
4x4gb DDR4-2400mhz
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
Cooler Master 212 Evo

I believed logicalincrements when they said that a mid-tower was the best way to go for this build, but I'd like to downsize and swap the CPU and GPU into an ITX case. But for now, no complaints.

>STILL waiting for Ryzen ITX boards.
Tell me about it man. I'm probably going to end up pulling the trigger on a mATX build by the end of the month and I know I'll wish I hung on.

The Pro 3 always looks so good, it's gotta be the most aesthetic air cooler.

How do you like the Enthoo case? I've heard nothing but good things for liquid cooled setups but few comments about air.

The back gets my dick hard desu (picture of my old computer)

Why only one fan?

lol i've got that same motherboard in my closet with an AMD phenom ii 980 black edition, trying to sell it

>that lighting

teach me please, what RGB strips and where are they located?

>tfw I couldn't manage to get neat cabling.

Not Op but you can take a look at : Bitfenix alchemy led kit. Its a magnetic led strip for computer . Place it next to the side panel slide-in and you'll get the same result. Also a good camera will help you have the right light.

White case doesnt really help with cable management. Nice specs tho

Cheap chink led strip along the left, top and right side of the case. More important is setting the right color.
The strip runs at about half the max brightness and is set to have a slight orange/red hue.
And as the other user said, good camera helps too.

I guess it could be better?

I have my case fans set so low that I can't hear them, and Valley makes that 770 hover around 80C

Is this proper backspace cable management?

Corsair Carbide Air 540 is the best case to show guts. Prove me wrong.

DIY. The PCB of reference RX480's are sub 170mm, just needs a custom cooler or waterblock

unfortunately I don't have any full guts pic atm that's updated, so this will have to do

i beg you a pardon?

Get yourself some NB BlacksilentPro fans. PWM if your system supports them.

Using 2x140mm + 5x120mm for my positive pressure dual radiator system and they're great.

Plenty of airflow, quiet as they come. I have my curve controller set so that they run about 60% at idle when fully warmed up (coolant temp ~26-28c depending on ambient), and then slowly scale up to 100% at 32c coolant temp.

I really need to take some new pics.

All the tubing is replaced with ultraclear, and I've installed a flow meter since this potato quality pic was taken.

My HDD is the loudest component in my system, even if I turn the fans and pump up to 100%. Even more so with my pump running at 60% which is where I have it set, anything above that actually resulted in a small increase in coolant temps.

It's really tempting to dump it for an SSD, but there is no easy way for me to justify the cost of replacing 2TB of HDD storage with SSDs just for noise.

How about some kind of low noise mount in one of those 5.25" bays

Any recommendations? I wouldn't mind using one of those extra bays.

Still a shit picture but way better than the other ones.

look up Scythe Himuro

beemo!

>1000 Watt PSU

Why? Single GPU, five fans, looks like 3 HDD and a single SSD. No pump to power, nothing fancy as far as I can see.

850w would be more than enough, hell probably even 650. Why splurge on that one component?

Looks like it might do the trick. Personal experience?

It's 400watts... or did you mean to reply to someone else? I've only got an ssd in it.

I'm a retard, meant to quote this guy.

Because I only paid like 40 dollars for it. The rest of the money was given to me as a gift.

No tempered glass no dice

Case?

I will let the hate flow through me.

people will hate on the Razer stuff, but I have the same and really like it

is there a fucking hole in your motherboard??
wtf, is that for cooling the back of the socket too?

testing rig guts

If I'd had this five years ago of whenever the parts were new, I'd have been pretty happy

z270 pc mate mobo

>spending over $200 on fittings and lights
>installs it terribly
Reddit special.

I do want that cooler, but
>no AM4

my p55 died last month and I still havent upgraded :( may it RIP in peace

ekwb set comes tomorrow so i didn't spend a ton of time cleaning up just yet.

>ekwb set
>moe blob shit
Can imagine it'll be a pile of shit.

forgot to include

valid.x86.fr/a49xbn

Silver case master race
its functional. use the tie downs and tuck it all behind the motherboard if you want it clean from the front. Nice case ;) I'll go pull mine down and take a pic
F

only 4% fan by volume

I think whats most important is having a ludicrously oversized case and a motherboard with a bunch of PCIE ports you'll never use

Oh god I hope you're doing a raid '10' with those three drives.

naw bro, RAID1 with the 2.5' to store all my documents, the 3.5" has a bunch of TV stuff on it, and I install all programs on a 512 Gb Samsung 950 Pro that's on the motherboard. I'm happy with the build, but it looks like shit in guts threads because it's so damn cramped in there

top view

Here, 5 fans front and rear usb2 and front usb3 with a non mod psu and an eatx covering all the cable slots, you can use the ties to route around the slots to keep it tidy with atx/matx

Is that the versa itx case w/ top window? How are temps? I want an itx build.

>Is that the versa itx case w/ top window? How are temps? I want an itx build.

it's a core V1 with top window, though that view is from the side. temps are pretty fine, doesn't really get above 50 C on the i5-6600k during normal use, 70C running P95 at 4.1-4.2 GHz, and around 75C on the ASUS GTX 1070 Dual

added Speccy

yes that's the one, looks like a small sub? I like the room for the psu cables under the tray. runs cooler than my old shit in an ATX

Sup

gotta say looks p. badass. thought it was a microwave at first tho

looks like Gary Coleman you mean, small black and powerful. desu it's a bit wider than it could be. there's a fair bit of wasted space down the bottom, but what does u expect for 60 dollaridoos. I would consider the suppressor f1 though since it comes with more filters, and doesn't get the fdust snowflake on the front

nice pc m8
>iBP prebuilt
>meme aio
>reference card
>spent money on psu cables just to use ugly and clashing gold ram.
is this what you wanted?

make some non conductive legs or screw standoffs to your mobo. not good to have them flat on something for extended periods

this would look good if you routed the cables, got some pci slot covers and did something about that duct taped sound card.

Was considering it, but its a temporary setup until my Zen shit arrives so won't bother..

I am gonna try cable managing the Zen tho.

AW Eagle c850. Doubt you will find it anywhere.

New case coming for this bad boy, switching over to a ft05. I've heard it can be a Bitch to work in but it'll be nice to try something out of the ordinary, especially with hoping to upgrade to ryzen soon, 8350 is showing its age. I'll also be moving the second GPU (Rx480) to the mining rig

>i canĀ“t use so many I/O's, so no ones uses that many!!!!!111!!

take a (you), buddy :^)

Extra credit guts picture of the mining rig I've got up and going
Excuse the potato quality moto Sup Forums picture

suuuure

>People still mining
>Either Bitcoin, where the difficulty is through the roof
>Or on other currencies that have no bearing

>Zcash
>No bearing
Pick one

nice
semi nice
very nice
not nice
not nice

neat mobo cables

That's some pretty presentable cable management

Too bad the case is just bare steel

I can't afford to blow $120 on fans right now.....
in the meantime i'll upgrade to two corsair sp120 with white leds for the top of the case, and four refurbished EK vardar fans for the rest ($10 a piece, really good deal)

should I go for white leds on top or blue leds on the top and back?

>mine coin
>exchange to btc
>exchange usd
>???
>profit
I honestly wish I had stopped listening to the meme about GPU mining being dead a long time ago. Planning on adding another 6-14 cards
>stay mad

I'd use a skeleton with a glass case if it was in my view. Shit looks neat and you can tell easily if it's dusty inside.

Nice one OP

>convert mom's electricity bill to money of your own
>"""mining"""

rofl what the fuck