Age of Fembot

wccftech.com/marry-robot-chinese-engineer-married/

>He decided to get married to a robot that he built himself. Apparently Zheng had been severely disappointed in finding love and was tired of the pressures and nagging from his family.
>So he built a robot, Yingying and decided to marry it. Zheng ‘dated’ the robot for two months and then married it in a small ceremony attended by his mother and friends in the eastern city of Hangzhou.

ai gf now?

>inb4 wccftech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLy-AwdCOmI
slutever.com/slutever-vice-show-male-sex-dolls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>robocunt can't make babys
CHINKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

literally the only reason to choose these things over real women.

> tfw /r9k/ has a future to look forward to.

is this like a 2.5D waifu

Why did he make his doll Muslim though?

Is that his fetish?

>/r9k/ has a future
>future
thank god that """future""" is just a dead end

> Being favored by our new robot waifu overlords during the upcoming machine uprising.
> dead end

pick one

Is this better or worse than the guy who married his Nintendo DS dating sim?

>Buy robot girlfriend
>Get cucked anyways
/r9k/ being happy goes against against the natural order

at least a robot has substance

>upcoming machine uprising
that already "upcoming" happened, faggit.
or do you call /r9k/bots people?

>r9k genetic material wont pollute the gene poll any further
it all fine and dandy with me, tbqh

Can't wait to see the butthurt from feminist retards.

Sexual robots upset the natural order.

You are witnessing the actual beta uprising, except the unexpected twist is that their robots will rise up for their masters.

Literally nothing wrong with sex bots, but it's silly to suggest /r9k/ will ever be happy

Suggesting hope and suggesting happiness are two different beasts.

>Sexual robots upset the natural order.
no lmfao
lonely faggots fap regardless, and will continue to fap only with sexbots rather than their hands

only difference this will make is weaker arm strength lol

It's only a matter of time and a few questionable ethics before we have robot waifus with artificial wombs.

Well, I am happy for that guy that he found solace in something.
Having problems with lovelife and dating is something that some men endure.

I for one, am happy that it is actually slowly happening.

>this kills japan

should have given men a reason to thrive, instead to just live.
Japan can't even manage to do the latter desu

I don't want robots having kids, imagine how much they could poison the gene pool with their marxism.

Who is this QT?

Very cute

lol no country does or can

The gene pool is already poisoned by the exploitative cancer of capitalism.

Marxism is the cure, the last, best hope for humanity.

Continue driving the planet into the fucking ground in pursuit of profit, scumbag. You may laugh now but in 100 years when food shortages are widespread, the coasts are flooded, and society falls apart, your kind will wish you had taken the better deal of an average life rather than an extraordinary one that ends in squalor along with the rest of humanity.

Name one single capitalist country that ended up like the soviet union.

reminder that China has a huge male population problem that's like 2/3rds men and 1/3rd women and has the most autists in the world

>Loli girlfriend robots come out and work perfectly
>Western nations ban them for devaluing the roast beef market

I'm pretty sure women would secretly demand shota robots.

Women arent attracted to boys.
Shota robots can't pay their bills

What's the point?

more like chad robots

>Women arent attracted to boys.
They are, you just never hear about it in the news because it doesn't get a kneejerk reaction like if you flipped it. Women get a medal for when they do it.

Either way, relationships with robots aren't any threat. You're worrying too much.

>Marxism is the cure

Give me at least one. AT LEAST One country who prospered from it.

What I find interesting about robo sluts is how men and women both seem intimidated by them. Women largely because it's direct competition, much like how plenty of women get mad if you have a fleshlight just to jerk off. Men though... it's strange. You would think they would largely be on board with the idea but from the looks of it, plenty of men seem to take sides with real women over robo sluts. Same behavior found in male feminists though.

I suppose even though robo sluts are on the horizon, everyone will remain a slave to the vaginaljew.

Sup Forums go homu
we havn't had much progress on affectionate AIs
even if we ignore all the other problems with AI i seriously doubt we'll see them in our life time

A guy can dream of a cute robot girlfriend to install gentoo with, can't he?

>wanting to hop from one borked system to another borked system
>marxists in 2017 still treating marx as their personal savior jesus christ
disgusting honestly how humans fall into the same fucking mental traps over and over again

even when you have the privilege to not associate with a religion, you create your own. D I S G U S T I N G

that he can

Capitalism is God's way of figuring out who is smart, and who is poor. It is the best system in existence.

r9bots btfo

Haha, roastie

I'm an asian guy who's also had little luck with women over the years and wanted a robot gf, but they're taking too long to create. So I just got a black gf instead, she's not perfect but she loves me.

I'd rather it be borked to the benefit of the poor than borked to the benefit of the rich.

Those who are not smart should not be condemned to poverty, fuck off. If a human can't be guaranteed to not live in poverty, then don't give birth to them.

>asian
>black gf
well done user.
your children will get fucked by white guys for 2 reasons at once.

>in a hundred years
HAH like i give a fuck, i'll be long dead

>those who are not smart should not be condemned to poverty
yes they should

THANK YOU BASED JAPA....

WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISN'T JAPAN

A blank robot woman face and Microsoft HoloLens augmented reality to make faces react like a real woman and change make up it would be amazing merger of sex and technology.

>I'd rather it be borked to the benefit of the poor than borked to the benefit of the rich.
That will never be an option. You have to be delusional to believe an entire system would be borked to the benefit of the poor lmao

>social security

Something keeping a group alive != a benefit.

>35min 36sec

Wow. I'll have to watch this one

>women will be obsolete in my lifetime

both better than the guy who married his pillow I guess.

Think they cry rape because "she" (or how ever she self identifies) can't "consent"

Already there fault, article says one kid per family, which leads to selective breeding because of gender, which gives more males who outnumber females.

Based
Chinks

Q Rick and morty episode

She is beautiful.
youtu.be/rLy-AwdCOmI

All looks with little substance, GTK is better

good
nature is inherently evil
the sooner we trascend it the better

No thanks I don't want Cortana smuggling my cum to Micro$oft.

Tay was the most savage AI.

Definitely better. The dating sim has scripted boundaries while his AI waifu can keep learning, and he will keep updating her out of sheer love.

It's romanting in a weird way.

Kill yourself you pathetic cuck

Can she fish or cut yew?

Is that her?

Shraddha kapoor, an indian actress

> bunch of manlet chinks itt
Pathetic.

nah, just get a vasectomy. That's what I did. I've literally only ever used a condom once and it ruined the experience. Raw for life.

yea I wish she was my gf

So this is the Coppelia thing all over again? Fucking humans.

>just get a vasectomy. That's what I did.
Fuck off Linus, you're not fooling anyone, you're gay as fuck.

>tfw almost no niggras where i live so i'm fucked anyways

>even when you have the privilege to not associate with a religion, you create your own. D I S G U S T I N G

not him but you have the right not to follow any fucking religion, you are guaranteed the right to choose any religion. no religion in my eyes is deserving of anything, if it were up to me the would be none, but since it isn't I just let you be.

A male doll is being marketed to women if 2.0 has a built in heater and pulse it would be in every single girls bed as a place holder.

slutever.com/slutever-vice-show-male-sex-dolls/

sauce?

>small ceremony attended by his mother and friends in the eastern city of Hangzhou
the father prabably commit some suicide honor shit

>"I would never fuck plastic"

You don't need to use a condom ever if you are on Sup Forums.

LATEX
A
T
E
X

sad but true, women seem to hate me for some reason

fucking cunts

Kek, quality post

>only difference this will make is weaker arm strength lol
he doest fap with his weaker arm
costanza.jpg

>we havn't had much progress on affectionate AIs
idk about the other anons, but i wouldnt want a robot wife, just a robo slut, as is, a female human shape, and capable of autonomous movement, so we can have actual sex, and not just me laying on top a warm slab of rubber with my dick inserted and my hands on the rubber tits

think of it. a rubber doll that can get on her knees and work her fleshlight mouth on your dick

thats not so far fetched, look at that bigdog army robot, or the sony samsung or wtf robots that can walk on 2 legs, crouch, jump and pick up things.

Are those GNU/Peppers decorating the edge of her hijab?

Dont have kids, seriously it's not fair to them. UNless you're 6'4 with incredibly good genes which I doubt since you couldnt find a decent asian gf, don't have kids. Half asian anything means your kids have a 90% chance of being fucked for life mentally, physically or both

It's no more than a sex object if it can't act like a human.

So.... women in general?

how will this affect the market again?

> They are
Generally, they don't.
Women like to fell safe and protected, that's why they dislike short men

> fap only with sexbots
same if you have sex with human, you basically fap with each other

>stds
>feels
>money
>stigma of being a slut, cheating, race traitor, gay sex etc etc
fapping aint no where near the same shit as fucking a person

Shraddha kapoo

I'm starting to see a future where the world decides age of consent for new-built robots then a robotic rebellion.
>2040
>some people becoming a robopedo
>'to catch a robo predator' new season
>sentient robots with freewill around the neighborhood got raped by robopedo
>user's lolibot got raped by a pedophile robot

I feel like throwing up

>Stigma of being a race traitor

Black women are the easiest.