If you don't love Google, you're an out-of-touch boring old guy

Teens be lovin' Google.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/04/teenagers-think-google-is-cool-study-by-google-finds

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalscience.com/argument.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you're an out-of-touch boring old guy
and damn proud of it

now get off my lawn

It's a good search engine
Anything above and beyond is kikery

And teens are stupid.
If anything this is proof that liking google makes you retarded. I mean, do YOU look back on your teenage days and think 'Man I was so smart and well informed back then'. Remember when I wore those smart t-shirts with dead commies on them?

I bet you use youtube

They bought it lol.

They make good software, I don't dislike them.
They're not as bad as Microsoft and Apple these days.

And your point is? they bought it... so now it's part of google you mong

This and they employ the most Indians, the most intelligent minority group in America, so their software runs great.
I have a Chromebook, pay for Youtube Red and use a Google Pixel phone, the best combination of computing devices you can get.

Please become as doings of the needful Pajeet.

Fuck I hate San Francisco so much

All these people need helicopter rides

>happy people make me angry

They look miserable

how can an advertisement company be considered cool
it's not even the cool kind of ad company, it's filled with nerds rather than qt secretaries and addicted creatives

Enjoy your botnet pajeet

>you're an out-of-touch boring old guy
feels good

their search engine from around the year 2000 was good; damn good even. the ''modern'' google search is garbage.
the worst part is all the search engines from the 90s are either dead or just act as frontends for google search.

POO

Google is not a botnet.
They use your data to give you better ads, that is all.
Microsoft pretends to not spy on you but the telemetry of Windows 10 is much more extensive because it runs deep in the OS.
Apple has close ties with the government spying agencies, the FBI fiasco of last year was a ploy to get more people into the government botnet.

Anyone with a functioning brain would know Google is the least evil of all, if fact they're the ones lowering the gap between the rich and the poor, large companies pay a fortune to have their ads featured while they give an opportunity for anyone to become famous through youtube or through their web search.

But I'm a woman :S

>teenagers-think-google-is-cool-study-by-google-finds
>study-by-google-finds
kek

>study-by-google-finds
O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

I heard Google hires top tier engineers and basically pays them to fuck around doing nothing just so they aren't hired by their competitors
They basically have a bunch of people on the payroll that do absolutely nothing and that's how shit like Google+ or Hangouts is born.

implying women aren't the bigges bigots
you serious bitch?

That crowd isn't very diverse.

They should have had the parade in downtown Atlanta.

In the old days the lefty teenagers are against the biggest corps. Well, they this better than the fucking Sup Forums.

>I love having no privacy
>I love having what should be a decentralised system essentially dictated by a single corporate entity
>I love information that I research being intentionally fed to me in a filtered manner that furthers my biases so the mediator between me and that information can make more money
>I love my entire life being accessible by a bunch of smarmy cucks working in a postmodern multi-colored office filled with rock climbing walls play-doh and dedicated puppy therapy rooms
>I love being told that today is what would be the 150th birthday of renowned Polynesian clay maker muglaag juglaag and having my workers all play a flash game about her for 20 minutes before starting any productive work
>I love captchas that are half slave labor for some faggot's pet AI project
>I love having to solve 5 minutes of captchas instead of just one if I happen to have an IP google doesn't like
>I like having to click 5 mountains, wait 10 seconds for more to load, click 3 mountains, wait 10 seconds for more to load, click 2 mountains, wait 10 seconds for more to load, click 1 mountain, wait 10 seconds to confirm that no more loaded, then click "confirm" to be told to try again because I missed the hill that I was supposed to count as a mountain

Google is not solely an advertisement company.

They make >90 % of their revenue from advertising.

What?

what i'm trying to say is that i hate women and you are a woman so i hate you

Kids these days. 0 respect for their elders.

I don't see how this is relevant.

We're talking about the impression of Google from a particular demographic that is likely primarily exposed to the functionalities of its search engine, email hosting, and mobile OS/services.

Google is not solely an advertising company, and the majority of this particular demographic probably doesn't think "advertising" when they see "Google".

They think Google search, Android, GMail, texting, 'technology', etc.

skinnyfat next to hungry skeleton next to landwhale
is this the face of google?

Carl?

why is everything a cult in 2017?

Oh, I was aware of this aspect. Sup Forums hates women, it's nothing new.

Fucking cunt

trap detected

Something you will never do :)

Best comeback ever, hahahah

hahaha epic lulz burn

>Google has investigated itself, and found itself to be cool
Nice.

is that a gay pride rally or a google rally?

or are they just two terms for the same thing?

if it thinks it's so cool, I wouldn't be surprised if google started using a tripcode next T B H

As someone who's been using duckduckgo for years and uses google just because android, youtube and gmail, I don't feel any difference.

>reddit. the post

Thank you for your contribution.

>study by google finds
Why the fuck is anyone replying to this thread

you tell me

your input was unnecessary. now back to the subreddit you crawled from

>STUDY BY GOOGLE
HAHAHAHA

>study by earthlings finds earth's environment needs more attention and money to be saved

typical earthlings, rigging their studies to force other earthlings into wasting their monies on retarded and frivolous things.
just look at canadas new carbon tax, fucking thieves.

the only ones rigging studies are cc deniers though

Guy in the red sunglasses, and in the Google Glass(basically, the 2 twinks) look hot. Rest are gonna be a hard no, for hooking up with me.

Tits or gtfo

the climate has always been in a constant state of change.
we're currently in one of the peaking warm stages
it will cool again eventually, it's inevitable.

i say enjoy the warmth while it lasts, ice ages are brutal

skepticalscience.com/argument.php
Argument #1