Biggest douchebags to head a company

I'll start. My vote goes to the king of monumental buttplugs, Stevie Jobs. Apple may be valuable, but there's no accounting for sheep buying overpriced iShit just because their "normie friends" do.

Expound your onions Sup Forums

>inb4 OP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJAPZigqL30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Oracle guy

Apple was an alternative to Windows. back in the day when linux was not around you could excuse people for using apple

Today, when linux is a thing. Apple users are morons.
They are normies that feel that they need a status symbol to show their alliance with higher thinking people. That being said Linux users used their OS in the same manner. The difference between linux users and apple users is that they own the same operating system but Apple users paid 3000$ for it while linux users paid $600 for the same performance.

Granted the size and portability is an issue for linux users

>biggest douchebags
>jobs because he wanted the $5k for himself
>not gates because of how much of a fucking monster he was before he got married & tamed
lmao

any given leader of any given major company desu

they didn't get that way by being humble and fair

post evidence

Except Linux has been a thing since the 1990s and Unix has been around since the 1970s. You're also forgetting OS/2 in the 80s and early 90s, and CP/M, and Atari, and Amiga just to name a few. There have always been options. Not necessarily the best competition in the world, but you can't just pretend like it didn't exist.

mac OS and Linux distros are both loosely based upon Unix, but are not really the same thing. If they were both more close in relation and had cross-compatibility you'd sort of, barely have a point.

People buy Apple products for Apple customer service and Apple build quality. Overpriced or not, they make a solid machine, even if its innards have become identical to a cheaper Windows based PC. In addition to that, their software is nice to look at and can be written with their own specific hardware in mind.

The size and portability thing is completely baseless. I'm typing this on an X200 running Xubuntu that's no bigger than a notebook and weighs only a few pounds. I get 6-7 hours of battery life on it.

tl;dr You're a fucking moron and you barely know what you're talking about. Lurk more.

I was a Gentoo user for years before I switched to macOS and you are full of shit.

Moron is offensive, please say people of mo* identifying bodies.

>I was a Gentoo user for years before I switched to macOS and you are full of shit.

Translation: I've never used anything besides Mac

You are the worst kind of stupid: the kind who believes they're actually smarter than everybody else.

So I'm right? Hahah.

>he thinks pic related is the only bad thing jobs ever did

Translation: I'm a poorfag who's jealous that other people have money to buy superior products so I like to go on the internet and pretend my products are better.

For which one? For OP's story verification, you can ask Woz. He verified it.

Gates is at least doing some world good before his dirt nap.

>I'm a poorfag

It's always the same comeback from anal devastated iToddlers! Teehee!

>didn't refute the actual argument

>there was no argument

Teehee!

Care to show us any receipts from your purchases user? If you post yours, I'll gladly post mine from my latest build. I believe the total cost was somewhere around $4500. Is that enough money to spend on a computer? I know none of this is necessary, but it just seems disingenuous for you to base an entire argument on "you're poor" without offering a shred of proof. Pic related is the aforementioned computer.

Neither did you, but you know that.

My RN3P with ZCX TWRP + LineageOS 14.1 + Radon kernel will absolutely BTFO your little Fisher Price garbage.

> but muh Antutu benchmark

Features/functionality>performance

Jobs is probably the biggest cunt, but Bezos is up there. You are pretty low when you; screw over all your friends, plagiarize most of your ideas then throw a fit when others imitate your products, think you are more important than presidents, deny severance to employees and fire them without notice, deny the paternity of your own daughter, refuse medical treatment because you think you are above it, bitch about doctors saving your life because the hospital equipment is ugly, refuse to follow the laws of the road, and have random autistic tier outbursts over petty shit in public. Still not the worst either.

>hurr durr gates was worse while jobs neglected her own daughter and was a drugged faglord who only cared about muh design and retarded indian medicine

Im finding it difficult to articulate a proper response to op.

There really isn't anything you can say to such a sack of filth.

I can't pity this level idiocy. Upset because someone is far more successful than you?

Go ahead idiot. If apple is so terrible, go start your own company and bring them down.

The hilarious thing is, you are here spending your entire existence whining about people whove actually achieved something with their life.

You will never achieve anything. You will forever be the eternal kantian cockroach that spends their life being angry at people whove managed to accomplish something.

Good god Almighty. Some people deserve pity, you deserve death.

Enjoy your shitty existence. You unaccomplished sack of shit.

u mad?

This isn't reddit.
Stop putting in so many newlines.

No. Seeing a vagrant crap themselves and wallow in their filth doesn't anger me, it disgusts me.

You seem upset.

I can do whatever I want.

>This isn't Reddit
>Hates Reddit for their censorship, hivemind, and conformity
>Demands others to conform to his hivemind

Do you have any original thoughts or statements or is your life stuck in perpetually repeating shit that other idiots said before?

Alright enjoy your thread, you diaper wearing dead end.

Keep being mad that people aren't shit like you. See how far that gets you

>being a gates apologist in 2017

>its totally ok gates was evil because now he's throwing money @ africa :)

where's the old Sup Forums

>I can do whatever I want.
Can you give Apple users an iota of sense or taste?

>actual argument

'

but woz is rich and still alive so does it really matter anymore?

Steve Jobs was a manager it was his job to keep Wozniak hungry by starving him. Steve Jobs was able to own more of Apple because he had that money to make it into the great company it is today.

>making excuses for a genuine scum-tier human that treated others like scum

>being this buttblasted about a successful billionaire

Don't you have a bernie rally to attend somewhere? He would have won if only the nomination wasn't stolen from him right?

my point is that wozniak won the game and jobs died of aids. stop projecting.

>stop projecting
>i'll just use the word projecting to sound smart even although i use it incorrectly

>this level idiocy
Yes I agree Jobs was an idiot for thinking his pancreatic cancer could be cured by veganism, and acupuncture.

>being a ceo instantly makes you a good person
Loo poo detected.

That is intriguing and for some reason I never heard about it. We all know about Microsoft anti-trust cases and ruthless business practices, but this is new to me. Could you provide a source?

He dead slow and painful cancer.

The poster you're replying to likely wasn't even alive during the 80s to realize how many operating systems were out there for all different kinds of PCs.

In his youth, Bill Gates did take a steamroller that a road crew left unattended overnight for a joy ride. Guess that's something illegal. Then again Jobs and Woz got their start by selling boxes that ripped off the phone company by allowing for free long distance calls.

>In his youth, Bill Gates did take a steamroller that a road crew left unattended overnight for a joy ride
I'm starting to like Billy G

Take a look at the top 20 of the american fortune 500, I can hate it as much as you want, but you must admit that they've done something right along the way.

That $5k was 70's money, that's like half a year's salary today.

I'd say OP but only thing he'd head's a non-girly cock.

Apple sucks but they must have done something right along the way and their practice must have been somewhat agreeable to the general public. Otherwise how did they manage to stay on top of fortune 500 for so long? Companies generally don't scam their way up the top fortune 500.

You sound incredibly bitter.

>I'm starting to like Billy G
Quote:
"There was a time when Paul Allen, not Bill Gates, was the boss at Microsoft. When it came time to visit Albuquerque to demonstrate that first BASIC interpreter to the folks at MiTS, Allen made the trip, not Gates. It was Paul Allen, not Gates, who was later offered the job as head of software for MiTS — a job I have in the past characterized as the single most expensive position in the history of employment because accepting that job meant that Allen got only 36 percent of Microsoft’s founder shares, compared to Bill Gates’ 64 percent.
There’s an irony in that stock differential, and it is that Gates argued he was working 100 percent for Microsoft while Allen was working for both Microsoft and MiTS, Microsoft’s only customer, and therefore deserved less stock because of his divided duties. The irony is that shortly after they divided the shares, Gates went to MiTS founder Ed Roberts asking for a job, too, which Roberts gave him, paying $10 per hour. A more aggressive Paul Allen would have demanded a share adjustment at that point, but the real Paul Allen let it slide."

Really admirable.

>their software is nice to look at
I applaud you for being openly homosexual in these bigoted times.

Damn, is Paul Allen still somewhat rich after all that?

What did gates do that was so bad?

Thanks mate, I'm very brave.

>Really admirable.

Still not comparable to Jobs ripping off his supposed friend, who, as it turns out, did the legwork in designing the improved chipset for Atari while Jobs did nothing. Gates had a point that Paul Allen was now split between both companies (however shitty this reality is)

Fuck off pajeet

the sheer level of autism in this thread is staggering

why do you guys get so butthurt when other people spend their own money on their own stuff?

IBM > * back in the day

>why do you guys get so butthurt when other people spend their own money on their own stuff?

b-but user, we're discussing butthead ceos.

How can you guys say jobs was a badman? Remember that time he jokingly refused to sign an autograph to a handicapped man as a joke?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJAPZigqL30

He treated the guy in the wheelchair as an equal

>The difference between linux users and apple users is that they own the same operating system but Apple users paid 3000$ for it while linux users paid $600 for the same performance.
The difference is that Linux users are running GIMP and Apple users are running Photoshop.

Insulted steve.

>implying the only purpose of an operating system is to edit images

Go on, say "poorfag!"

BillyG is based.

JOBS BTFO

/our boy/

Based Bill

>billyg
>thinkpad
BASED
A
S
E
D

>As of August 2016, he was estimated to be the 40th richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of $18.6 billion

u I like u

this guy actually pitched to the feds a biometeric database for every american. one of the most evil men to ever live.

Are you trying to hide something, user?

>When they made Breakout for Atari
>they made

What part of Breakout did Jobs make?

Is he Jewish?

lmao based bill

Krita.

The deal.

To be fair, that is a pretty big part of this sort of thing. Woz could have been the eternal overlord of programming and electrical engineering, Jobs is who took him out of the hobbiest nook in his mother's garage.

Don't get me wrong though. Woz is based, Jobs was a fucking piece of shit.

Jobs was actually Syrian.

Elon Musk might qualify if it wasn't for the fact that he does more work than pretty much anybody in his companies. Also it helps his motivation seems genuinely be taking the human species to another level of development as opposed to designing vanity gadgets (Jobs) or distributing clutter (Bezos).

Bezos is breddy based. Fuck over corporations and negotiate down all their prices while essentially making zero profit to make things affordable for everyone.

holy shit

Bill Gates Respect +1

I'm not sure how to feel about bezos

On one hand he's a based autist that makes a lot of interesting technology happen

On the other he's a psychopath who treats his workers like robots (warehouse and corporate). Supposedly amazon is a horrible place to work, with the cutthroat attitude

don't even give a shit that he was a millionaire he was just a douche and would have been a douche even if he was piss poor

to be fair he didn't really do anything to help get the company going

Riding the coat tails and 'just being there' doesn't count as contributing

Lmao this guy missed his once-in-a-lifetime moon mission

Oh look a fucking engineer/laborer makes very little money relative to the guy that finds the work and makes the deals

What company operates like this nowadays oh just FUCKING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Stop the fucking presses this is how pretty much EVERYTHING in life works, bub, get the fuck used to it

Rock bands and music acts are rich but you know who makes MORE money? THEIR FUCKING MANAGERS and the record companies that make the deals and distribute their shit

You think any company pays the people who create things as much as their CEO?

Stop being deluded and learn how the real world works you dumb naive piece of shit.

why are you still mad?