"american style" redneck loser hillbilly trailer trash people. Do you have them in your country?

"american style" redneck loser hillbilly trailer trash people. Do you have them in your country?

Norway
>yes, the rural people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiqjiIW0gkc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5-h4Ye0J0
youtube.com/watch?v=r_hYlIxvtPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. We aren't as acultured as that.
Rural people here like to pretend they are not "rural people" so they try to dress "classy" and behave like rich people but they fail miserably and they always make themselves look like fools

that's better than Norway. Here they don't even try. They are proud of being dirty, ugly. shabby people

I think that's preferable.
Over here they are also dirty, ugly and shabby plus pretensious.
However, real hillbillies around here are a weird bunch.
They don't talk to outsiders, most of them are batshit poor and you get the feeling that they would kill you in your sleep.

yes, we call them bavarians.

Holland
yes, people from Brabant

hey man
fuckoff

Are mullets still a thing in Netherlands?

>They don't talk to outsiders, most of them are batshit poor and you get the feeling that they would kill you in your sleep.

damn man, our countries must have some secret bounds or something.

Our rural people prefer moonshine and amphetamine. It's crazy how similar they are to the american trailertrash people which are portrayed in various american media. The only differences are that in American they call it METHamphetamine

we used to have chavs but i think they no longer exist unless you go to like the north or NI/scotland.

theyre urban based not rural based though

only in movies from the 2010's stereotyping people from brabant. Now the hitlerjugend-cut reigns supreme.

you could always start up a charity to send them to where they belong

kentucky

you guys copy our redneck music

>Dutch:
youtube.com/watch?v=HiqjiIW0gkc

>Portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5-h4Ye0J0

T I L B U R G

M E N T I O N E D

Tilburgs is the ugliest dialect.

*Alabama

Over here they also do a lots of drugs.
Heroin was the favourite some time ago, now it's the chemical stuff.

* Al Habama

We have Loyalists in the North, who created hillbillyism. Then we have Travelers/Irish gypsies, who are the lowest form of life on this planet.

Damn how civilized your loser hillbillies are..

Our trailertrash people are so hillbilly that they probably would be denied access to America because of too much redneck'ism

youtube.com/watch?v=r_hYlIxvtPc

They seem like nice people.

i guess you hate fun, huh norge?

>hitlerjugend-cut
How popular is this really?

The term is white trash

70% of people under 25 could go straight to the hitlerjugend