Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Photoshop
gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html
adobe.com/uk/legal/permissions/trademarks.html
web.archive.org/web/*/gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fragment. Consider revising.

excuse for what

I'm not a gay autistic beaner whose parents work for a drug cartel.

Thats one spoiled fuck brat of a kid. Will grow up to be a little bitch.

He'll probably inherit millions and never have to work a single day :^)

For what?

What a fag, his parents must be retarded to buy such expensive hardware just to play memecraft

I was "that kid" back in the day. Got a Voodoo 2 card for christmas. Quake 2 looked insanely good compared to pixelated software rendering.

Nice shop

Luck is my dump stat

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Photoshop

>t. Poorfag

What is this sjw bs

I'm not indian sex slave

>2 1080s
>only plays minecraft

gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html

fucking delet this

why isn't 100% inheritance tax a thing

human paternal instinct desu

Sorry sweetie, but it isnt.

Why is Sup Forums so poor?
I thought you were tech geniuses

Because you can't take someones money just because you want to you fucking communist.

DELETE THIS

When will that kid khs. I know a kid like that and they are pure cancer.

That's great, I'm happy for him. He looks like he's thrilled. His parents probably love him very much.

>millions
kek, his family is probably upper middle class or lower upper class. His dad just needs to lose his job and they have to go to a homeless asylum or sell those gtxs 1080s so they can pay for food

and yes, I said 1080s because that picture appeared on Sup Forums even before the Tis were announced

Paco what games do you play in your uber pc?

Solitaire and sometimes pinball

My mom doesn't run a drug cartel

>gnu.org
>SJW bs
You need to go back now.

>gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html

stallman reviewing logs
>cucked-by-netflix.html - 404

poorfag detected

stallman is monitoring this thread. not my fault he erased the page.

Ironically, Minecraft is almost completely dependent on the CPU, You can literally play it with integrated graphics as long as you have a good CPU.

Wanr a helicopter ride, pal?

>What a fag, his parents must be retarded to buy such expensive hardware just to play memecraft
>only plays minecraft
>Minecraft
Obviously the 2 brand new GPUs are not yet installed. He can finally play superior video games, with more FPS and quality than most of Sup Forums.

Common Core at work, folks!

My desk is only large enough for two monitors, and a bigger desk would require rearranging my entire room and I wouldn't have enough room for all my other shit I never use because I spend all my time working and posting on Chinese basket weaving forums.

he has 2 monitors and a huge rig right next to them. he can run other games

I've got a kleenex for your runny nose and a band-aid for your hurt ass, you obnoxious fuccboi.

Don't let compsci professionals tell you how to use human language. That's like asking a physicist to teach you how to do math.

>proprietary image manipulation program
>computer science
:^)

No, that's a proper complete sentence. You're just a retard.

Eat shit fashy

I wish I had an indian sex slave.

Physicists are usually decent at mathematics.
What's your point?

Actually keep using it because it triggers Adobe as they'll lose their copyright if it becomes commonly used as a verb.

adobe.com/uk/legal/permissions/trademarks.html

>gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html
that page never existed
web.archive.org/web/*/gnu.org/cucked-by-netfilx.html

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Because rich people control the government. You have to kill them if you want change, user. Buy a cheap gun and shoot them all. Shoot a school full of them.

he was refering to RMS with " compsci professionals""
as in, his page about words to avoid

>tell you how to use human language
i like his reasons on some technical terms there were badly coined, and he offers some cooler terms that are more self-explanatory, if i were a tech blogger for laymen i would use some of that with "coolterm (also called badterm)", but in the end usage trumps correctedness with living languages (see websters "literally" figurative usage REEEEEE)

not to mention non technical terms that should be obvious to anyone, like googling as a verb, you like following normie fads and giving free publicity and be a google "cuck"?
i never adopted the googling fad, to this day i say "websearch this, im websearching that" before i even became aware who rms was (yes, im a semi illiterate lurker)

I'm listening

>Blue/white cpu cooler on red/black mobo

My OCD is going off the fucking charts

>12 year olds can afford GTX 1080TI SLI
>Sup Forums uses fucking AMD
poorfa/g/s BTFO

>dual 1080ti for Minecraft

what the fuck are these fans cooling?

wall

the heat in his room generated from all the sex he has

Physicists know how to use math. All the greatest physicists were primarily mathematicians. You would not go to a university to major in mathematics while studying under physicists.

Every compsci major/professional needs to understand language--it's mostly their job. That being said, they specialize in computer languages, which do not function like human language. Under the analogy, you shouldn't take the advice of what a compsci major/professional/professor has to say on human language over what a linguist has to say about it.

To finalize, you will be hard pressed to find a linguist who will criticize the use of any particular signifier as long as it effectively communicates the signified. Plenty of philosophers, lit-crit commentators, hard-scientists, sure. But probably not a linguist.

A lot of his warnings have true legitimacy and are founded in sound reasoning and logic.

Telling someone to avoid the verb or adjective "photoshop" when talking about photo manipulation is superfluously technical, especially given the reasoning of "It's proprietary", ESPECIALLY because it ignores the nature of language and the signified/signifier relationship. When people say "Photoshop this" or "That's a photoshop" they almost certainly do not link the act of photographic manipulation with proprietary software Photoshop™, anymore than when I say "kleenex" does a person necessarily link "tissue" to "brand-name packaging".

The helicopters are on their way parasite

word

Are you really this stupid? Tax is theft, why are people not entitled to do what they want with the money they earned?

Yeah, and he'll squander it because he's spoiled and doesn't understand the value of money.

kill me

>all of these salty fags who grew up poor and hate seeing other people have something they didn't

Sup Forums is literally impotent Reddit cuck central

Parents aren't rich and aloof

I like your positive attitude.

Mommy and daddy don't buy me stuff

>Ironically, Minecraft is almost completely dependent on the CPU

Not once you install a texture/shader pack and set the rendering distance to something bearable, then your GPU gets a workout.
With high res texture packs it becomes a fucking nightmare to run at anything above 1080p. So yeah, "ironically" these twin 1080 Ti would be sweating pretty hard with that kid's setup.

>All the greatest physicists were primarily mathematicians.
I don't fully agree on that.
I would say the greatest physicists were good mathematicians in addition to being good physicists, but not primarily mathematicians.
So they are good in maths to solve physical problems, but good in maths doesn't imply that you are a mathematician, because you're still trying to solve physical and not mathematical problems.

For the same reason I tend to run videos through the hdmi cable to my big tv at 1280 rez, so as the 1920 or whatever the fuck it is doesn't strain my gpu just to show stuff that isn't more than 480p, like Star Trek mkv's

Lol, that is NOT a sentence fragment.

enjoy the next 8 years :^)

Fuck yoy Pichau

yes, it's an sjw movement, cuck.

>Voyager
>minecraft
Somehow I figured underage retards would be attracted to the worse "big" scifi show.

>No shader
>Visible taskbar
I'm not a pleb

Because it would only affect those too poor and stupid to into trusts or companies.

I only need one.

>three different instances of minecraft running
why

I'm poor and I work for a living.

Good for the kid. Minecraft's fun, and it gets the creative juices flowing. I hope he makes it as a streamer and can live off it for a while; I hope it's a better existence than the 9-5.

For not having two 1080's? Or for not playing minecraft in three windows at a time?

Neither one is a good idea?

I don't have some old man to buy me presents in exchange for putting on a dress and rubbing myself on him.

>tfw I can afford a 1080 Ti now after selling all the salt ITT

Dubs is truth faggots

>t. ancap

only if he has ADHD or autism