20 bucks laptop on ebay, ships from USA

ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-P40-Yoga-i7-6600U-WQHD-IPS-Touch-16GB-512GB-SSD-NV-M500M-Laptop-/272617980832?hash=item3f794c43a0:g:tZwAAOSwB-1Y45yl

How could this possibly be real?

refurbished

It isn't. They often list a USA shipping address and ship a fake from China, or nothing at all. As soon as you buy it you'll notice it has a chinese paypal email. Paypal suspend it near immediately and give you a refund and you'll feel very stupid for nearly falling for a chink's ruse.

buy it open it and find out whats in it

It isnt. Some chink hacked an old eBay account with positive buyer feedback.

Well the best case scenario here is that it was stolen

They're taking the money and closing paypal accounts before paypal realise what's up. It's a scam, and they're defrauding paypal, not you. But you won't get anything.

10 available, 24 sold

He stole 34 of them?

This is almost certainly correct. I just ordered one for the hell of it and the PayPal email was [email protected]

Where can I find actual thiefs who steal laptops and sell them for $20? My sister has complained about hers and I could shell out $20 for a new one. Would be a nice little gift for her.

go to any local crackhouse

Screenshots of transaction?

I wouldn't know where to find one, I don't go out of my mom's basement much.

Just bought one for the hell of it

this

/thread

>Screenshots of transaction?

Meant this for

I'm really fucking tempted Sup Forums, give me one reason I shouldn't attempt. Keep in mind being scammed isn't an issue because of the PayPal buyer protection.

Maybe it's a double psyop, OP is the frauder and he's promoting his frauds here so more people would buy and get refund out of paypal

Maybe. It seems that every time one of these things come up on eBay its always Lenovo laptops and there is always a thread about it.

Yeah and I bet this is OP as well

you guys are fucking idiots

This is some generic ass responses.

>oct 2016

If people buy from them at this point, they deserve the scam.

But it's risk free for the buyers, as we can easily get refund off Paypal/ebay

Nice try, OP

I stopped buying from Chinese shitheads on ebay specifically because they changed their rules and you won't get a refund every time.
Never buy from the chinese

Obviously its a scam, but I see them frequently.

How do they get away with it? The money has to leave paypal and become cash somehow

>kaby lake
>quadro m5000

there's no way those thing cost less than $20, probably scam

what the fuck kind of emotes are those

>won't get a refund every time

But how though? PayPal and eBay both have a guarantee for the buyer. What feasible way would some Chinese seller be able to say no to that?

If they say its good condition I'm gonna do it guys, worse case scenario I just have to deal with eBay and PayPal buyer support.

Dude it isn't real

Like they refund it immediately. It's a chink that has hacked an ebay and is listing it falsely. I know it's tempting because it's such little money, but like, you'll feel like a moron.

I did the same thing just for kicks and it was a 163.com email and paypal immediately refunded it. Huwaei phone for... you guessed it, $20. USPS priority shipping.

Chink sellers leave the same feedback response on every item.

They deposit it in bank accounts and close the paypal before paypal realise whats up. Cut and run.

Why do we get these threads like every 6 months?

There's always like 12 faggots that order them too. Then they delay the shipping out the ass and say "PLEASE WAIT YOU RIKE LONG TIME SOON" and they keep waiting for no fucking reason and go DON'T WORRY BRO EBAY HAS MY BACK IF IT'S FAKE LOL

The seller must be a retard as he could get far more for it without drawing attention.

Why would they do that? The bank has your information, you're fucked if you get caught frauding

Paypal don't take legal actions against scammers. They just pay the money to the defrauded customer and then record it as debt. Debt is not an imprisonable offense.

Scam. I got this 10 minutes after placing the order. I'm