Post your face when you see AMD dying

Post your face when you see AMD dying

looks good to me, but it depends on how frequently you trade

Its been hovering between 13-15 for like 3 weeks. at the end of the month when it has its quarterly review, it will probably bump up to around 17-18. I'm expecting 20-25 range overall this year, but if you look at AMDs stock in the long haul, it rises fast, and crashes fast.

>memwhile
>nVidia dropped $30 in 3 months
BUBBLE IS BURSTING BOIIIS

>AMD up 13% in the same amount of time
Buy nVidia goys! It's safe!

>Ryzen sold like hotcakes
>Preorders all sold out
>Preorder boosts sold out
>Ryzen sold out on all major retailers for 2 weeks solid
>R5 right around the corner
>R3 specs finding their way out
It's a good time to buy.

you know there's a bubble when the stock's of shit companies like amd and nvidia are rising so fast.

This, only 1 month of sales will be in their quarterly review, however the big thing is going to be their projection of growth for next quarter, which should be pretty solid and return AMD to profit.
nvidias problem is their stock skyrocketed for the wrong reasons, theyve had a solid year, but nothing to justify them going from $20-$120. Investors got excited when they said they were getting in the self driving car game. However it remains to see if they will be successful, and that may take along time to pay off.

>i could have made over $10,000 if I had ever bothered to invest my money

this is also shown with the Tesla. the same investor hype bloated the market value higher than Ford.

Something just occurred to me.
Intel is leasing iGPU IP from AMD.
$300M/annum/5 years was the deal Intel held with nVidia for similar IP.
There's been no official press releases, because, well, it's an IP lease, it's nothing, just normal business.
But should that money have traded hands at this point, that's going to show big on AMD's sheets.

>dying
Theyre going to have to do a stock split by the end of the year. My only regret is not getting this new salary job before the stock exploded to $15, meaning at best I'll only be able to double my initial investments and, going forwarx, probably only 75% by year's end.

>-.61 EPS

how the fuck can it be so bad lmao

5 days...

Overall trend of up, both good it seems.

yea, the market is very bloated in general, when investors are willing to throw 24 billion into a company like snapchat, you know its time for a market correction. I'm looking to pull out sometime around next january.

That's ok. I posted it before but I had $10k of my own money primed and ready to spend on AMD stock. Was even going to take out a small bank loan to buy even more. This was when AMD stock was at less than $2.50 per share.

I pussied out last second because I'm saving for my house and didn't want to risk losing everything.

we will look back at this as the "Web 2.0 bubble"
the internet will be purified

It never ceases to amuse me when you guys make fumbling attempts to understand the stock market.

>Overall trend of up, both good it seems.
Though both for very different reasons.

>nVidia;
>Good GPU sales
>Solid deals with big data centres
Repeat business, good.
Now the memes.
>Self driving car bubble
>Mobile meme
>AI meme
These are going to go nowhere, and when people realise this, the money disappears from it.

>AMD;
>Strong new CEO
>Secured console SoC production
>Semi custom SoC deal with Chinese government
>New CPU arch that is competitive

One is on the upwards trend because it's recovering from a few poor years of mismanagement

The other is on an upward trend because it's spouting buzzwords and throwing money into every half-assed idea that presents itself.

AMD is likely to normalise out at some point, become a stock that isn't so profitable to day trade on, just become stable.

I can see nVidia dropping more than the $30 they already have in these past few months, likely to normalise out again after a few months of investor insecurities

You can be successful if you stick with what you know. I mostly trade in semiconductor companys, any other market and ill stick to ETFs. That said AMD, micron and applied materials you could see going up from a mile away, easiest money Ive ever made.