Isn't it a little weird that people still use forums?

Isn't it a little weird that people still use forums?

what else is there?
mailing groups? I personally prefer forums.

Isn't it a little weird that people still use computers if we have iphone?

Yeah, reddit is so much better.

Haha dude you're telling me people still use those things for computer help and shit?
Me and my homies just message each other on snapchat haha, you feel me?
Everyone else needs to get with the times bro.

The picture's gentleman looks like a cool guy who wouldn't make fun of other people. Probably has a master's degree in mechanical engineering and designs cars or planes for living, attends his nephew's football games and loves his wife.

This. Looks like he leads a happy and fulfilling life.

Newsgrousp, BBSs, etc.

her butthole probably reeks of spicy curry and no, its not weird. forums are still useful and full of preserved information.

I want to go back to newsgroups the internet is turning to shit.

>Newsgrou
you could think that, but driving a mustang show the real him

Fucking forum signatures always make me cringe. Btw I don't have a problem with the idea of forums, but most of them have a pretty outdated design.

but you're on a forum now?

that's hot, my knees would be weak if I were in the passenger seat and he looked at me like that.

Forums are way better then reddit for tech support topics. Reddit get's confusing really quick when there is a lot of replies. That being said, I still think Stack Exchange is the best platform for that.

StackExchange is dildos. The moderation is the fucking Stasi.

I was actually being serious. Studies have shown that people who consider themselves good looking are generally smarter and happier than those that don't.

Look at this shit, for example. I have to click on some tiny button to go to the second page, instead of having one big button that loads more replies. Fucking next page buttons everywhere syndrome.
>but what if there are 999999999999 replies
Then maybe have a page be 200 posts long and only show the first 20 on pageload, and have the user click for more if they want more from the current page.

Same.

>Centralized

>BBS
Died 20 years ago

>""studies""

no

Studies have shown that sucking my dick will make you smarter

I wish I could be as handsome as he is ;_;

I know you're joking but isn't that actually true? Well, swallowing semen anyway. Maybe I'm stupid as shit because I don't suck cocks.

Isn't it a little weird that people still use computers if we have arduino?

It's never too late to start

I'd poo in her loo.

*fora

Nope.
If a forum has good security and encryption and the admin is legit, and given a few security rules in regards to uploads to stave off snooping and protect identities;
filesharing via PM under the aforementioned conditions is one of the most secure mainstream methods, and i emphasize mainstream.

You're not speaking Latin, anglocuck.

Aren't we on a forum?

>>fora
>You're not speaking Latin
I just did. Pay attention.

I'd fuck the curry out of her

>implying

I think she is an attractive female and I would enjoy having sex with her.

>implying you wouldn't have an anxiety attack before you even touched her

>projecting your sexual insecurities on others

Discourse is a very modern software for forums.

>getting flustered

keep dreaming, user

I've fucked hotter chicks than that. Again, just because you can't even talk to a girl doesn't mean everyone on this board's that pathetic.

ahahahahahaahah

sure

This breh. Fuck these pathetic nerds lmao.
I have an 8 inch dick I bang the hottest bitches with every weekend.
Incel fucks should just be brutally murdered in the street already.

Who is this poo boo

quality samefagging