Cunt

>cunt
>how autistic are your countrymen in high schools?

>turey
>pic related

also as obligatory;
youtube.com/watch?v=4pAEM-QZ_XE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_buck
youtube.com/watch?v=b-KQHFO5SvY
youtube.com/watch?v=9qqPtYZO8ms
youtube.com/watch?v=t0c9KrPWOa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they pledging allegiance to those photos hanging above the board?

Totally not gay.

NO HOMO

I bet money that's your class

is this gay chain an old ottoman tradition?

>that wall
fucking Christ.

what's wrong with that wall?

how is it living in a country with that intense cult of personality? also our tour guide told us that you consider him the father of all turks, you mean metaphorically or with some godlike ability? I couldn't tell if the guide was serious or not, she also told us not to insult him or turkey or we can face big jailtime.

>unironically have the Great Leader on every wall

One would think maybe Europeans would know about this. You actually dont ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_buck

Why are they wearing pants?

Looks like they're having fun.

Wish our society wasn't infected with gayness, then male bonding could occur without anyone screaming "NO HOMO"

its for arousal.

D'uh

>our tour guide told us that you consider him the father of all turks
after the foundation of the modern turkish republic, turkish people gave him the name "atatürk"
ata means ancestor more than father
>with some godlike ability
kek no some islamists say we are "overglorifying" him and this is haram but.. who cares about them anyways? we don't think he had super godlike powers
>she also told us not to insult him or turkey or we can face big jailtime
there are some meme laws in turkey about insulting atatürk but i've never seen someone jailed for this
not on every wall but we have it on every classroom in every school
it's not something kim jong un-tier tho

also most small businesses have it on their walls.

but no one is forcing them

don't you find that a bit strange?

turkey
our high schools are basically taverns+stables in which we keep the testosterone fueled youth in, with some shitty education forced in every now and then

nope, only kurds and islamists think he was evil
pic related: average trakya or izmir citizen

nah.

its like a clock.Once you get used to seeing it everywhere it doesnt catch your eye.

Are these girls easy to fuck?
They do not wear hijab..

you guys are strange. you 're living in a country with a cult of personality like north korea

have you seen this? turkish jails are pretty bad ha?
youtube.com/watch?v=b-KQHFO5SvY

>we don't think he had super godlike powers

we dont think kemalists are bunch of lying western wannabes either

>there are some meme laws in turkey about insulting atatürk but i've never seen someone jailed for this
daily reminder that those laws were introduced by menderes, an islamist conservative, not the kemalists

if you think that statement was not metaphorical but meant literally, i have bad news for you

haha holy shit that prison is some dramatized shit.

you should look up on silivri prison, its where all of the political prisoners are send.(can dündar made a joke of it saying that the highest literacy rate in turkey is in silivri).

Its basically a prison that is a private house with 2 floors, a bathroom and kitchen on first floor and beds on the second.I say private because the prison is designed to make you insane, there is no means of communication with anyone, well you can shout outside and people might hear.

>you 're living in a country with a cult of personality like north korea

i would say its more like we are more like USSR but without communism when it comes to cult of personality

we got such autism times in highschool too
youtube.com/watch?v=9qqPtYZO8ms

youtube.com/watch?v=t0c9KrPWOa0
also,i think this one is legit
professor sleeps

holy shit 0_0

it's fucking crazy, watch the whole thing, but you probably know about most the things going on

that's the freaking constitution not a poet book

its ''immortal leader'' as in his ideas will never die.
Secularism and education for the youth has a tendency to stick around

i just watched a good 10 minutes of it.
its totally made for TV, no prison (maybe other than the US prisons in iraq or smth) treat prisoners like that.

If you really want to know how different prisons work in the east/west turkey, there are books and documentary for both.
But i dunno if you can find any good ones in english

>average
niye abartıyon :D

damn, what's more concerning is that you're in total denial with it.

switch to 35:50
"the greeks and turks are mortal enemies for a thousand of years, I know there's not a chance they'll hand me back to turkey"

based Greece saves the day once again.

im sorry, im not autistic enough to watch half a hour of that horseshit.

but i can see that you are, thanks for the heads up.

I've been a guard in the strip where he crossed to Greece, it's pretty well made. Hey if you want to not watch this understand, maybe it's too much to take for you at this point.
His story is fascinating.

kemalists revived paganism to counter islam. anatolians had long time with paganism. so it wasn't that hard.
i still prefer zeus or cybele over ataturk though.

this thread is bullshit.

I've spent some time at a T-rkish highschool.

which looked like pic related.