How can we claim to represent our countries when most of us are losers and outcasts amongst our own people?

How can we claim to represent our countries when most of us are losers and outcasts amongst our own people?

Losers tend to lie

We are the best ones.

Proofs?

Outside is a vantage point.

aren't you fat and dumb?

DELET

this

>when most of us are losers and outcasts amongst our own people?

we are losers according to some meme standards established by TV and massmedias.

This. I bet the jews did it.

The problem with that is normies started to believe everything they watched at TV and some meme music bands invented new more stereotypes and standards.

so now for exemple, in american standards to be an integrated normie you should act like a ghetto black dude, because this is "cool" according to....to.... who decided that?

same shit for things boomers enjoyed.

>so now for exemple, in american standards to be an integrated normie you should act like a ghetto black dude, because this is "cool" according to....to.... who decided that?

Fuck no you dumbass.

Unless, of course, your own people are losers as well.
Then you could be solidly average.

Normieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

true, we can use the proofs

Hitler was a looser
Abraham Lincoln was a loser
King George was a loser

>How can we claim to represent our countries when most of us are losers.
>My losers are way better than your losers.

I feel like it varies between countries, almost all the Americans on Sup Forums seem to be shut-in tinfoilers, dumbasses or rednecks, while most of the other Brits (and the Aussies) seem to be fairly normal. Maybe that's just representative of the countries though

You Brits are a bunch of beta autists.

Y..you t..t...too

Isn't greece in debt by 100 trillion to the jews

Get a job.

Really?

>while most of the other Brits (and the Aussies) seem to be fairly normal

Well meme'd

Spain is just too extreme at both ending sides, you have the /r9k/ autist posting "tfw no gf" and 24/7 or the ones discussing about their girlfriends

90% of Spanish posting seems to be them reminding everyone that Spanish girls are awful, which I'm still convinced is a ruse to keep them all for yourselves.

>tfw pathological liar
>tfw everyone believes my shit

Everyone in this country is a worthless piece of shit

Canada took away what little hope we had left for this nation

I'm confused, should I believe you?

Only if you're stupid enough.