TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of learning web development

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of learning web development

Better than wasting thousands of hours socializing and getting laid.

What happens to people who try to switch from other fields into IT?
My default assumption is they're better off staying on the dole.

Ah yes

Im sure lots of people regret making friends and having sex. Sounds awful!

Fucking normies and their artificial fun.

>TFW you learned srs web development (html/css/js/php/databases etc) over the course of 2 semesters because of required classes for IT major

>tfw you think web development is a good use of time

Not to worry OP! If you're white, male and cishet, just use your Patriarchy Membership to get moneys and CEO positions of your choice!

Enjoy your comfy life at the expense of everyone else!

>tfw can't tell if joke or serious

normie faggot detected

Being independent is great.

Sup Forums is socializing without the sex

>web development
Dont worry nothing of value is lost

Also better than wasting money on drinks, overpriced restaurant food, and "friends" that are always broke when they want you to go do something with them.

I started in on the "web dev" meme but became bored with many parts of it.

I work in the IT field but I think a lot of those jobs are going away. The college I went to even admitted to saturating the market for CCNAs at one point.

/thread

the projection is strong

Independent =/= Friendless

I get you were be facetious, but this is actually what tumblerinas think

who the fuck are these guys and why do I keep on seeing them everywhere

>he doesn't know

can I get a quick rundown

can someone give him a quick rundown?

>tfw you spent thousands of hours on Sup Forums and dropped out of high school

I actually did that in my teens and early 20's instead of mastering a skill (jack of all trades).

I deeply regret it.

> tfw you did
> tfw you moved on

-Bogdanoffs bow to Rothschilds
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

You see people who don't realize that is their problem but it clearly is

It's like they don't realize they have a choice, and one option is to just not talk to the people who are giving them problems

>-Bogdanoffs bow to Rothschilds

y-you meant Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs. correct yourself quick, for the love of all that is holy.. heil bog

> tfw you learned all of that minus databases in 3.5 days

Anything is better use of time than Sup Forums

boy ain't this the truth
>putting your penis in the part a girl pees out of
YUCK!

>TFW the world already has enough shitty web 'developers', don't need more thanks.

>a joke passes my mind
>about to tell them the joke
>wait a moment senpai- said my other user in my head
>"you have a weird sense of humor, plus you listen to what i say"
>well not really, we argue until we agree on something
>"but you're communicating with me, you're fucked up dude, the joke is unfunny, don't tell them"
>okay, but i must say something, we've been sitting here like a mute idiot, i want to join the conversation
>"they are talking about a retarded show which we will never watch, what do you want to say?"
>...

fuck you and your friends

girls don't pee with their dicks, silly

Don't act like everyone here wouldn't fuck each other like rabbits if given the chance

Assuming since 2010

Everyday. 10 hours minimum.

10 hours x 365.25 days x 7 years = 25567.5 hours / 24 hours = 1065.3125 days / 365.25 days = 2.9166 years

Lets assume you make the minimum wage of ~7 USD per hour. 25567.5 * 7 USD = $178,972.5 USD worth of work money wasted.

Note: I've been here since atleast 2007 (on almost daily basis). I can go back to 2005 for weekly visits too.

TrueNEET life is strong.

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours in school instead of browsing Sup Forums like you've wanted all along

I'm only truly happy when I'm miserable here

>>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of learning web development

at least i didn't post an arch linux screenshot, so it wasn't completely wasted.

get your math degree at SNHU?

kill yourself

>tfw I flunked on becoming a doctor or electrical engineer and fell for the CS meme because lol computers

They get IT jobs.

Please elaborate. Have you not been able to acquire any useful skills from CS?