Https://twitter.com/FioraAeterna

is she /our/g/irl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

devstreaming.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2016/606oluchfgwakjbymy8/606/606_hd_advanced_metal_shader_optimization.mp4?dl=1
my.mixtape.moe/hidxlj.webm
twitter.com/FioraAeterna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she

ohhhh fuck

lets fucken dox this cunt my fellow gamergate bros!!!!!!

how fucking DARE this bitch enter OUR space

WE will show this fucking cunt what happens when you try to enter a man's world!!!!

WE are gamergate

WE do not forgive

WE do not forget

Haha you think all these autists and sperglords would ever accept a Sup Forumsirl?

Her name in the WWDC presentation is Fiona, not Fiora. Different people.

did you just post your own twitter on here?
also >she, her

They would, only to harass her until she loses her mind, and then complain about wimmin being emotionally unstable

>she

Margaret Hamilton was and is the ultimate techgirl.

Why are there so many fucking trannies now? That shit was unheard of 15 years ago and now everybody's getting a fucking sex change.

The world is growing up and becoming more accepting of those who are different

I suggest you start growing up too

>having mental illness and radically change your body irreversibly
>"they are so brave"

Do you have any clue about human history?

>accepting the menally ill for normal
>growing up
AYYYYYYY LMAO

I might be stupid for asking, but who is she?

>implying transgenderism isn't a meme

The_Donald

>hurr Google existed since the dawn of civilization

Please refer to

Are you retarded?

> your evidence is illegitimate because that would disprove my point

Fuck off retard. If transgenderism isn't a trend then prove otherwise.

Wingnuts are mentally challenged

>since 1500

>girl

Nice

>name-calling

Now you know you've really lost the argument. Fuck off back to your safe space moron

>obama transgender

W I N G N U T
I
N
G
N
U
T

ebin

14/88

Literally who?!

It probably isn't wholly and completely a "meme". There are probably medical causes and grounds for doing the sex reassignment. It has existed for quite some time, so not merely a millennial fad.

But the boom in the internet era probably is due to people who shouldn't really do this going and doing it because they think it will solve whatever issues they have or full-fill their vague dreams - and nobody invests the effort to properly vet/treat everyone to see if they chose right or are just under influence of some delusions.

We all miss her

Yes, people are doing it because other people are doing it. It's a meme. A fad.

>SS
Kindly duck of to your containment board, shithead?

>medical causes and grounds for doing the sex reassignment
Yes, stripping the retarded trannies off their shekels and making them go an hero sooner.
It's a win win situation.

She's an (employed) gpu compiler dev. She first became somewhat popular in 2014 for her work on the Dolphin emulator (PCG even did an interview with her, that's where I first heard about her at least).

She posts a lot about anime, JRPGs, cosplay, and nerd jokes on twitter, making it a kind of a popular place in the niche I guess.

Contrary to Sup Forums's memes, she denies being trans (people thought it a good idea to ask her).

they all "deny" because they truly want to believe their penis is a vagina.

>She

>she

>projecting

Buy a dildo, unleash your fantasies

They usually don't deny it.

t. sociopathic loser

kekked, but seriously we can't let this chick near the OP CODES

>Contrary to Sup Forums's memes, she denies being trans (people thought it a good idea to ask her).

It's shitty to ask or bring it up in either case IMHO. Be the subject real woman or actually trans. I would personally hate it, if it was about me. The most polite/good-person way around it is probably to pretend you don't care and don't dig for truth (well unless you are going out with the person, then it probably becomes something you ought to be told).

If I can't ask a question what is the point of being human?

wut

This thread just went deep.

Balls deep?

You are far too dense.

>retarded non sequitur
>hurr u dense

Projections, the saga

Usually it's way too obvious when they're talking on video anyway.

Video of this monstrosity giving a presentation:
devstreaming.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2016/606oluchfgwakjbymy8/606/606_hd_advanced_metal_shader_optimization.mp4?dl=1

Have you meme'd so hard you no longer understand a simple, one sentence question. And instead must resort to the lowest form of rebuttal, greentext? Because you aren't doing yourself any favours.

No women is capable of being a gpu compiler developer.

Is this a new forced meme or what?

ahahahahahahahaha

Hedy Lamarr is cooler.

Totally a woman from birth.

Looks like Argentina.

hot damn. would impregnate with the force of a sun / 10

I'll take that as a yes then. Disappointing, considering your original post was well thought out and presented.
Neck yourself.

Well that's good because this isn't a woman.

Trannies are literally women+, all the most competent women in tech are men and all the best female athletes are men.

Ugly women exist

She looks like an arrancar. Where's her hole?

Make me, faggot

mental illness is a social construct and i'm not even slightly joking

It's not that hard.

I would even go as far as to say that, of all people, even you could do it if you invested about a month in studying.

She's clearly wearing a wig, probably just felt embarrassed when asked about it cause she's not a fucknut SJW and lied.

he can claim he's a she, but he's not a she.

IMHO point of being a human is not to be a dick.

She's a cosplay nerd so it makes sense.
Also I wouldn't mind wrecking that.

that's like saying being human means not to think.

Go on Sup Forums, mention ACK and witness a live demonstration. Then talk.

No, it says exactly what it says.

When you invent "philosophical" excuses for being a dick, you are still a dick. (Hope you didn't mean it that way, though,)

being a dick is being human. you can't have one without the other. as long as humans have the capability of self thought, people will be dicks.

Listen to his voice:
my.mixtape.moe/hidxlj.webm

My female classmate has a similar body.

Humans have the ability to not be dicks to each other, and when they use it, everything is going much better. Try going out and meet some people once in a while.

This is not me. I did not reply to your original post because, yeah, asking every woman in tech if they are trans is not exactly healthy.

Trans people are usually flagging their cut penis around to prove their "courage" and score some SJW point instead of denying it.

Quiet sex is best sex.

Made me google what is done about voice when doing sex ops. Apparently there are surgeries. For somebody who almost lost voice after a emergency surgery, it's fucking scary.

Although I may be oversensitive, I would be fucking scared of every plastic surgery too, fearing it fucks me up and some years later I will look like Cher or MJ.

You can train your voice without the larynx surgery shit.

I don't believe you understand the question, you might be a simpleton though so I will rephrase.

Wouldn't it be more inappropriate to project onto that person, rather than politely asking how they wish to be addressed?

You should get out a bit more. Maybe take the bus or train rather than Mums minivan.

Oops, misquoted, this was meant to be a reply to a different post. I am not the one you were talking to.

>her

>he

Completely this, kek

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Get the fuck off my board

The world is going to hell. Faggotry is a mental illness. Repent and Install TempleOS.

Yes, you need some form of mental illness to be good at programming. Schizophrenia, gender dysmorphia, narcissism, depression etc. Being bullied and being broken inside as a result works too.

That's like saying nuclear reactions are a meme because no one was talking about them in 1849.

>twitter.com/FioraAeterna
I'm blocked

>books from 1750 don't contain a word that didn't exist back then
What a remarkable discovery.

>tfw you fell for the twitter meme

He had to help get Trump elected a bit, didn't he.