Stationary is technology. What does Sup Forums write with and on

Stationary is technology. What does Sup Forums write with and on.

>sharpie pen god tier
Nice bleedthrough and feathering there retard nigger.

>Elder God Tier
>Free pens you picked up from stalls at job fairs

>Pentel Graphgear 1000 not in the list
shit list

graphgear 1000

best pencil reporting in, you can shove those autistic rotrings up your urethras

you are a cuck if you buy anything else

my nigga

With a fucking bic

I don't think you have ever used a shapie pen, and if you had it must have been with shit paper.

fight me

god tear

just got into fountain pens, its pretty comfy

>Pen
Always been a fan of the Zebra F-301. It's not doing my page with ink and I can pick up more from Dollar General of all places.
>Pencil
Either the Pentel Sharp or the Graphgear 1000, both 0.5. Depends on what I have on me. Also, Mirado Black Warriors for the win.
>Notepad
I take class notes on Office Depot business notebooks; they're not expensive and they have a dope stippled line instead of solid lines. Also get basic flip-top notepads from there and Foray leatherette journals. Fuck expensive moleskien.

>What do I do
You didn't ask, but figured I'd say anyway to explain my usecase. I'm a writer and also an university professor within my alma mater's Appalachian Lit department.

>tfw you write so lightly that kuru toga rarely rotates
>lead breaks often
>tfw memed once again

I usually write with pic related, and use P205/07 as pencils. I was thinking about buying another mechanical pencil, but I can't decide betweet a Staedtler 925 25 and a Pentel Sharp Kerry. Recommendations?

and my daily

I like my uni shift pipe lock mechanical pencil. The top plastic is a bit flimsy but all the weight is in the bottom metal part and it feels amazing imo.

>Kuru Toga is best looking mechanical pencil
>only good tier
ok senpai

>Pilot Precise V5
>not even RT

my dick on your nans clit

Kuru-toga is a gimmick.

Only reason it is so popular is because it looks good and every other $5 mechanical pencil sucks.

Uni-Ball Jetstream RT 1.0mm black.

>Bic Round Stic
My workplace keeps those around for when writing needs to be done. They're so fucking awful they're the reason I started buying my own pens, so I wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. I bought an 18 pack of Zebra Z-Grips and distributed them across the workplace to try giving my co-workers a similar reprieve, that's how much they suck. Sadly they all disappeared within 2 days.

pilot g2 and standard yellow legal pads

pencils are for pussy faggots that make mistakes

Montblanc with fineliner refills

>Bic Crystal
>shit tier
nice bait OP

I use Pilot G-2, usually .5 or .38, but I think I'll be getting the .7 next time. I like the feel of it.

I write on anything I can get my hand on, desu

graphgear 1000 should be in special snowflake section because it's so uncomfortable to write with

uni kuru toga roulette is objectively the best writing pencil

Swore by the V5 for years, but I had several of them blow up on my clothes ruining some dress shirts which prompted me to reassess.

Switched to Jetstream and Energel and haven't regretted it.

was that your first time ever writing
looks like shit

>G2
>not god tier
U wot m8

I fucking love Pentel Energels, especially the 0.5: very smooth, sharp and accurate, the ink dries quickly and doesn't bleed.

>forgetting these bad boys

0/10 Chart.

ticongaronga has gone to shit every since they moved manufacturing to china

Bic pen with some company's logo I've never even heard of before master race.

Me too. I use one at work and they are reliable if a bit hungry on the ink consumption. They also sometimes look like an explosion on the ink barrel when they run low but they don't leak. Just looks messy.

What's them smoothest-feeling pen to write with? Not how it lays down ink, I'm talking only how it feels to drag it from one point on a piece of paper to another, the less scratchy the better. I borrowed one guy's pen years ago, felt like rolling an oiled marble on a glass countertop. Should have checked what it was, felt amazing to write with.

>Literally writing on anything other than this.

You might as well be bashing everything with a rock, you fucking cavemen.

I miss so badly the random Bic pens we'd get from drug reps. They were click pens that were really thick with a rubber grip. Loved those things

Why is the normal sharpie in 'ok tier'. It has a particular purpose, and for that purpose it's perfect. If you're taking notes in class with a sharpie, that is a 'shit tier' use for it...

Bought the zebra pen like 10 years ago.
Writing it performed like a good ballpoint pen ("meh") but loved it for sketching, I have like 4 lying around but do everything digitally now.
The form factor was perfect, it has a similar feel to allot of good mechanical pencils and whatnot.

These are good too, but pic related is my current go-to.

.5 g-2

Most pens are pretty good. Except for the shitty ones.

Professional writer. Almost everything you've shown is shit tier. V5, some uniball, that clear plastic cheap pen, and cheap click pens are the only valid choices. No reason to write with anything else. Unless you are an engineer or architect, in which case you should use a drafting pencil. Or if you're a black guy from the 1920's, or a beatnic wishing you were a black guy from the 1920's--then you can use the blackwing pencil.

Zebra's got some decent pens, but might as well go all the way to the top or bottom of the price point. No reason to stop in the middle.

This this this this this
This this this this this

I used a Uni-Ball retractable gel pen for many years. My favorite.

OP's image indicates that the Uni-Ball Signo 207 pen is Great Tier. Confirmed. The Signo 207 is my alltime favorite pen but in a differently styled case. I use a Signo 207 currently because I have a hard time finding the older retractable gel pen design.

The precise v5 makes my dick hard
>Box I bought 2.5 years ago ran out
Have to get more

rotring tikky, mid 90s model. had to buy them for school, still working fine.

OHTO Super Promecha 1500, you fucking nigger cavemen!

Which is the most patrician pencil and why is it the graphgear 500?

This but without the autism, just the way it comes out of the package, I have one for home, one for work.

>bic ballpoint in shit tier
ok

You have shit handwriting. I can't even tell what you're writing. Try Helvetica.

Chart has the same mech pencil in diffrent tiers based on color,entry level safari mech pencil rated that hugh. Nigger you either have shit taste,or you a poor fag only only listed what you could afford for 20 bucks.

if you pretend to give a fuck about pens and you don't use fountain pens, you are a mouthbreather and you should promptly get eugenicsed

rotring 600s and 800s are the best pencils

if you insist on using ballpoints/rollerballs, pilot v5s and v7s are the only acceptable choices, if you use g2s get eugenicsed

>got into fountain pens
you didn't "get into" anything you fucking neckbeard, you purchased a product like the consumer sheep you are

Rate my handwriting. I get compliments on it fairly regularly but I feel like there's a long way to improve on it.

the amount of slant(italic? not sure what its called) varies a lot, if all your words were equally slanted it would look better

Fountain pens are impractical faggot tier, like trenchcoats and fedoras, especially EF nibs.

You want to do art? Get a dip pen and sit down to do art.

I use mechanical pencils to avoid sharpening them. This is stupid.

refusing to grow up

the pilot handwriting is probably the best and the phx one is the worst.

I use the Uni Kuru Toga because it rotates the lead around, keeping the point a consistent shape. Just find it on amazon, the product pictures tell you everything. It works well, but the plastic bits make it feel cheap. Once this breaks, or I feel like spending $30 on pencil, I might try a rotring.

I always keep a Pilot G701 with a Space Pen refill mod on me. The refill feels quite crappy, but it hasn't let me down once and feels rock solid.

A Pilot G5 stays in my schoolbag for something other than signatures.

>not including based shitty pencils with the plastic film detailing

Op is a fag and I fucked his mom

Side fx is gold tier ergonomics

Yeah it is something I struggle with, being left handed means I can't really drag my hand across the page as easily because I'm pushing the pen so a lot of my words come out more or less slanted depending on where my hand it when I write it.

When I used to write with the PHX a lot and had a decent refill in it it looked a lot better, since my move to writing almost exclusively with fountain pens I find it's a lot harder to use, especially because of the weight of it. It doesn't show it in the picture but the majority of the pen is solid aluminium with a snug fit inside for the refill.

>had a rare Rotring 600 rollerball
>I fucking lost it
>it's $300 - $750 now

>2017
>not being paperless
though knowing neo-Sup Forums you're probably all high schoolers

> is technology, discuss
>every fucking day
holy fuck these threads are stupid, janitors plz

went to shit when they changed the grip years ago

I thought this was possible until I got a job and had to deal with bureaucrats and their broken ass websites

>Stationary
>It moves when you use it
I don't get it.

>Bic cristal in shit tier
>no Bic M10
>no Bic Cristal Clic
>no Bic Soft Feel Clic Grip
>no Bic Atlantis
>no Bic Reaction

Nigga please, these fuckers write on anything, in any situation, after any number of years spent in a drawer or lying in the mud, whether wet, hot or cold, you can break the barrel but you'll never break the nib nor the tank, they never run out of ink because you either hand it or lose it before it does, they never dry, they never leak, the ink dries instantly, you can find them everywhere, from a dirty 7-Eleven in Surat Thani to the top of the Eiffel tower, and most importantly, they're affordable and disposable as fuck, which is the whole fucking point of modern pens. Most of the time I don't even

Anyone keeping the same pen for more than two months is a sissy, anyone that needs a "smooth" pen probably has more use of a 12 inch dildo than a pen. Or is a student. Time to grow up kid, and stop riding dildos.

Zebras F-301, F-402 and F-701 get honorable mentions for being sturdy and affordable, but less common.

>Paste Ink
>Dries instantly
>Thinking that a pen being disposable is preferable to quality
Shiggy diggy friendo

Parker jotter with space ink.

>quality
I need reliability. I don't fucking care about its history, its craftsmanship, or anything faggy. I just want to fucking write with it. And a Bic pen is always ready to write.

Anything else is just to parade around like a fucking peacock, it's nice, but it struggles to fly. A Bic is like an eagle, it doesn't care about looking good, it just gets shit done.

>a Bic pen is always ready to write
If I had a dollar for every Bic pen I've ever picked up that failed to write because it's been sitting in the cupboard for more than a couple weeks I'd be a very rich man.

>Anything else is just to parade around like a fucking peacock
Or, you know, provide a better writing experience and better ink flow.

>A Bic is like an eagle
More like a sparrow or a rat.

rOtring Tikky 3 in 1. pretty happy with it.

> not using a parker jotter

those

>TFW handwriting hasn't improved since I was 9 years old

ITT: Ameribabbys who can't even read cursive handwriting.

>Somebody actually needs to write down basic data structures

>Ameribabbys
In This Thead: illiterate foreigners who make up words.

>trenches
>impractical
I mean come on, it's WW1 technology, you don't get more practical than that.

Leather ones are retarded tho.

>If I had a dollar for every Bic pen I've ever picked up that failed to write because it's been sitting in the cupboard for more than a couple weeks I'd be a very rich man.

That can only be a lie. Nigga I've picked up bics at the bottom of the sea while scuba diving and they fucking worked. What is in your cupboard exactly?

Or are you just one of those people that calls every basic ballpoint pen a "bic"?

Happens all the time, genuine bics. I'd wager they'd last better on the ocean floor because the ink can't dry out and stop the rollerball from spinning freely.

>2017
>writing

It's part of ballpoint technology to prevent air from getting in, as well as avoid leaks. The ink near the ball dries in a couple hours, and after that it's airtight.

Unstucking the ball is as easy as writing, and if it's been drying for a while, try writing on something with high friction, like a rubber sole. You can't possibly claim on the internet that a bic pen dried and expect to be taken seriously.

This post actually had me open the drawer of my desk which had last been opened by my predecessor some 4 years ago, and I found a bic cristal without even a cap. Took 2 seconds of scribbling to get it started again.

The F-301 is not good tier. The body might be good but the cartridge is awful.

Pilot V5 RT and a spare Signo in my bag, but my daily desk pen is a Parker IM Rollerball. They're not that expensive so enough with the cheap plastic shit.

Your experiences are clearly different to mine, I've soaked 'em in water, scribbled on paper for ages and even spritzed them with isopropyl but nothing gets them to work again. I don't know what voodoo magic your pens have but it ain't working on the bics I've come across.

What's with all the pilot g2 hate in this thread? I use a 1.0 daily and it's so smooth it's like wiping your ass with silk

Wtf language is that?

>tfw your hand writing is so horrible people openly tell you its horrible and you can't even read it yourself

Because this crap snap in half