Angola removes kebab

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html

Why is Angola so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-1U2VQtGfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6UK0lNbCgHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're niggers and can't be called racist for all manners of shit.

> President Jose Edurado dos Santos reportedly told the Osun Defence daily: ‘This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country.’

___V_
DEUS
___L__
___T__

>all those """""""english"""""" people in the comments mad as hell

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He went to uni in Azerbaijan, interestingly enough.

Stay mad Ahmed

meanwhile in portugal, lisbon mayor wants to tear down >100 yr old buildings to build a mosque.

>cucktugal

They also banned evangelical churchs.

IT BEGINS

funny how only Islamic countries in Africa are good

Azerbaijan is the epicenter of the Aryan race though

>mark1234, leek, United Kingdom, 2 years ago
>i would prefer a mosque next door to me than a church.for one the buildings are far prettier and the people who visit are much friendlier than the christians

You can't make this up.

Fuck you. They're shit.

good job black son

For every muslim discriminated in a christian country, 20 christians are killed in muslim countries.

cape verde,a portuguese ex-colony is the 2nd best african country in africa

Austral Africa is best Africa.

you're trying to bait me into thinking you're a muslim.I don't give a fuck nonetheless

I'm not a muslim. I just think it's sad that taking action against oppressive forms of Islam is guaranteed to make existence as a christian even more impossible in a muslim one.

Angolans in Angola 2.0 aka Lisbon:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-1U2VQtGfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6UK0lNbCgHo

Island nations that mainly run on tourism don't count 2bh

They can do this because they have a retarded government and a retarded populace that is all christian.Nobody is gonna care outside desu...
No nation can do this,maybe namibia...

/thread

That's actually Mark the Sheikh

>all of those Alberto Barbosas reconquista'ing their country
I see nothing wrong here

>They also banned evangelical churchs.
seriously? if so that's based as fuck. Although it's still alarming that, by some estimates, a quarter of the population is protestant, and only a slight majority is Catholic.

if you take Northern Africa out of the picture and only look at subsaharan african, then I'd say it's actually the complete opposite.

And the only reason North Africans are as good as they are (which is still shit btw) is because they're right on the Mediterranean and have been in contact with Europe for thousands of years.

top kek

WHERE IS DEMOCRACY !!! WHERE IS FREEDOM !!!

OPPRESSORS !!!!!!