Consumer Linux is now Google's bitch lol

Consumer Linux is now Google's bitch lol

>Using anything else other than macOS.

KYS faggot bitch.

Why would anyone use fagOS?

Looks like a Fisher price toy with those stupid icons and hideous oversized dock.

I don't see that, unity is dead and canonical is not viewed very favorably. I would say redhat is probably the consumer linux company and they don't seem associated with google.

The pot calling the kettle black

>using 'KYS' unironically
>MacOS
>Apple

Oh fuck off.

How the heck is redhat the consumer Linux company?

Seriously, explain

Gay neckbeards who live with their mom and are too poor to become the Master Race aka Mac Gods.

>software center
Glad I go for a minimal install and forgo GUI bloated trash.

Good for you?

Serious, is there a point to your post

It's the OS used by people who find installing Debian too hard :^)

Keep crying about muh convergence and then wondering why normies want to use android apps on their chromebooks

Faggot who thinks an OS makes him a better person

Na, you're a cunt and you always will be. When you're kids get leukemia, you'll have to own up to the fact that you're such a waste of life that karma had to fuck them up just to balance everything out

If by consumer linux we are talking linux on the desktop. Redhat maintains most of the "core" utilities on every linux desktop.

So now we have KDE and GNOME

I g-guess gnome classic isn't that bad

Stop calling the GNU system "Linux", you fucking retard.

If you wanted this why not just ChromeOS

I would argue that the kernel, the display server, and GTK play a much larger role in a standard Ubuntu installation than any of the GNU software installed. Nowadays we have clang and busybox, meaning GNU is more or less replaceable.

>using the smiley with a carat jose

Actually, Linus Torvalds himself thought Debian was too hard to install, but he didn't use Ubuntu either.

If you spend 20 hours a day in front of a computer like me, OS matters you degenerate.

I make a lot of money and I like to enjoy my time while I work on a computer.

This is why Winshit is cancer and Lolnix is a joke.

install gentoo

your using it wrong if you are not launching programs from spotlight

>gtk
Oh you mean the GNU Image Manipulation Program Tool Kit?

What do you do marketing emails?
Allot of the programs I use are Windows only; aside from those the others run faster on Linux and look better.
What am I supposedly getting out of a mac aside from overpriced OEM parts?

Fedora is a redhat distro (I think?), similar to ubuntu in popularity, not nearly as hated and also what said. I supposed it's not enough to objectively and unequivocally make them THE linux consumer company, but the market is so small that they may actually be.

We dont have this problem in Windows 10

have fun cucks

>I make a lot of money

who the fuck are you kidding pajeet marketing rep #10392

It's cute when people with no clue about Linux think try to sound knowledgeable.

> I never used it, but a half-sister's cousin told me that Fedora is a Red Hat distro and nobody uses it.

Yeah senpai, most servers run on Windows. Kek.

What?

>If you spend 20 hours a day in front of a computer like me

If you did, you weren't on mac, or you would be a complete retard.
Though in all fairness you most certainly would not be on that piece of shit ubuntu. Makes mac look like Einstein actually did take a shit into whatever wonderkid's mouth back in 88.

2/10 fail troll, at least you got responses.

That picture is implying you should just you use whatever the average clueless normie uses so that you can fit in, and you picked it because that is your reason to use MacOS?

Lmaoing @ faggots not using Opensuse leap/gnome

OpenBSD with no DE, console only or nothing.

>fagOS

KYS faggot bitch.