Says something inane

>says something inane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsrWtv4Oyo
wwbtc.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>laughs

Are these the only college-educated or otherwise qualified tech youtubers?

No, there are a few others

/thread

>talks about boring fucking news for 45 minutes
>wendell doesnt talk about anything interesting about nuances of some tech he worked with for some bizarre project

level1techs was a mistake

/ourguys/
fuck their PGP gaming stream bullshit though

>Opens up browser
>Looks at news articles
>Reads it and makes funny comment
>Play next article
This is the "let's play" of journalism

I like the weekly news. But they do need to add more other content if they want to grow.

Retard detected

Didn't they do this in teksyndicate though? What's the difference now?

I like it.

no hate for this guy but he's a mini wendell basically

literally an identical maybe 15% smaller version of him

looks the same talks the same

wendell should just find himself a goofball so he can reproduce the dynamic he and logan had

but you laughed at the neuralink apple 'up the ass' comment hypocrite

See this Having two restrained individuals running an entertainment show where they just read news and make a few reasonable comments isn't top quality entertainment.

different personalities do no make good chemistry
just look at neo logan and his new autistic nice guy meme sidekick

You'd think that but knowing Logan being on a different level of intelligence than Wendel just made it not work. Wendel would spew mind blowing shit and Logan would *fart noise* haha nice Wendel ur smart next topic

Hngggg

>Oh lord what is wrong with us
Nothing my sweet prince

DAMN SHES UGLY

I feel bad for her because she seems so sweet.

>Wendel would spew mind blowing shit and Logan would *fart noise* haha nice Wendel ur smart next topic
hilariously accurate. I'm pretty sure Logan completely zones out the moment Wendell starts talking

No one but yourself to blame Eugene.

you think Wendell friendzones her?

Used to watch every episode durring lunch at work. Tbh quain and Wendel should have worked together but I kinda like the new guy. Wendel 0.5

Women have to actually develop a decent personality when they look like that.

Perhaps pic related is more up your alley.

That's shitty too

>I feel bad for her because she seems so sweet.
Would love unconditionally.

I dunno man. I just hope she never reads Sup Forums because she doesn't deserve what people here are sure to say. You know, mean things like:
>No jaw McGee
>The bone muncher
>I swallowed my own mouth

lols

I like it. They find all the news I'm interested in so I don't have to go and find it.

Yeah there's a few others. A few.

Most of them appear to be high school dropouts.

I want her to dig the smegma out of the underside of my cock with those shovel teeth

Holy fuck

Tek Syndicate had a slightly different format:

>Logan poorly summarizes an article and misinterprets some technical details
>Wendell corrects him and explains in detail
>Wendell gives a small anecdote of something relevant from his industry knowledge or interesting people he's met
>Logan drinks another beer and segues into da gubming da nsa

He has a more anti-guv'ment and anti-corporations stand than wendell, and he seems less restrained at the time of saying things.

that guy is clearly a stoner or was one at some point. The girl on their team is clearly smoking right now.

>Wendell clearly has formal undergrad education in either electrical or computer engineering

>Could be making 6 figures or greater working on some neat cutting edge shit

>Makes jewtube vids instead

such wasted potential. the upside is that I really like him and get to listen to his soothing voice.

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like he should be living in a car in a trailer park and telling Mr. Lahey to fuck off.

I miss when Logan would say something cheeky, then based Wendel would explain how whatever they were talking about worked.

It was so nice, if only it could be like that now.

You realize he doesn't just do youtube videos right?

YouTube probably pays more than you think.

3.5k for month is nothing, even if it were only one person.

It's only nice since it's supplemental on top of youtube revenue and probably ads on their site too.

Funny how all saying that it's just sidejob for Wendell yet nobody know/ask where he is working/what he's doing (except for this youtube.com/watch?v=FlsrWtv4Oyo which is not explaining anything and just raises more questions and is not healthy work environment), but nobody bother and thinks he's doing something more interesting than narrating tech pdf online.

>Funny how all saying that it's just sidejob for Wendell yet nobody know/ask where he is working/what he's doing

wwbtc.com

>this is me at a party

>News
>05/11/2011
>Copyright © 2010
>no mention about drupal/used theme anywhere on page
Yeah, all that talk about opensource and he even didn't bother, such a nice guy.

And he doesn't bother to even update anything in 6 years? He must be very busy.

>Research is a big part of what we do. We work with startup companies and grant-funded initatives. We strive to push the envelope of what is possible and assist entrepreneurs in fulfilling their vision.

most likely gets all his business from other clients, there is probably no need to update the site if he already has all the work he needs.

Fuck off logan

The quick rundown of technology-related news is nice if you missed some/all of it for the week and/or don't have anyone to discuss it with irl. It's more informative than entertaining, which is good. If I want entertainment I'll watch an anime.

As for this guy whose name apparently no one remembers, he's a good foil for Wendell because he actually understands what the heck Wendell's talking about so rather than it being a one-sided half-hour lecture interrupted by bad puns it's an insightful, relevant discussion.

However, the cynicism and pessimism about government, spying, security and the like is a bit too much for me at times. Actual privacy advocates and security researchers still have a bit of hope that things can get better and it would be nice if they had guest interviews with people from EFF like Ebin Moogles or white hats like that guy Dan Kavinsky or Brian Krustykreb, you know for some perspective other than "it's bad. really bad. we're doomed"

also can we talk about how irrelevant brian lunduke is now ffs he had everything and threw it tf away talk about a waste of potential

I hate the laughs. Wendell pls.

God bless.

That seems like a perfect dynamic

It was,then Logan somehow fucked up by wasting Donated Money

His artistic soul needed wings, and rather then admit his move to Seattle was a failure, recoup his losses, and rebuild, he started embezzling funds.

He's a shitty business manager.