>proceed to have a nice conversation
My life isn't memes

>say "what's up" to an American
>acts confused as to why some random faggot is bothering him

>say "what's up" to a Canadian
>he replies "ni hao"

>Say "Merry Christmas" to Bongo
>he says "Happy Holidays"

That doesn't even make sense, yanks are the ones to call Christmas "The holidays".

New Years is the happy one of the two, Christmas is the merry one.

Just say "he says "that's haram".

its the other way around m8 no one says that here, yanks do

>>say "what's up" to an American
>>he replies "thanks"
no

>say "hello" to a goat
>it doesn't understand because it's goat

>he replies "what's up" with a slightly different inflection
whaat up

>say "hi" to an anglo
>starts crying
literal autism 101

what's up

>HI!
You wanna be best best friends?

No

>say "what's up" to an English Person
>gets accused of racism for speaking English to a muslim

underrated

>say "watch out, faggot" to a Canadian
>he replies "sorry"

>say "hello" to a Scandiavian person
>avoids eye contact and runs away
>literally autistic

Literally me

me

>as long as they meet the standards

This is "fair" and all, but it completely ignores the fact only 1% of 1% of 1% actually can. Now you've created a special minority in the active duty combat military that you have to accommodate and care for.

Women in these active combat positions cost more. New bathrooms, new health services, new logistics, etc. They also increase the chance rape is used as a torture tool, ruin male-only team cohesiveness, and lead to white knighting.

Just because I cut off my dick and can complete the standards to be a "female", does not mean all women are going to be okay letting me walk into their changing room. Sometimes you just gotta be unfair and not pander to a very very small minority at the cost of the vast majority.

It's a great way to end a conversation when you don't want to talk with someone.

Never figurered this out really: If someone in Sweden ask you how it's going you are suposed to say at least "fine, you?" or something simmilar, but when i've met people from north america how said how's it going and i've responded "fine, you?" they get all perplexed or like caught off guard. How is this. What are you supposed to say?

>say "howzit my China" to a South African
>he replies "Lekker bru"

>say "alright mate" to an American
>he replies "yeah I'm alright thanks"

Normally after the "fine, you" I just go straight into what my business is

>how are you.
>fine, you?
>good, lets go get some tacos.

I wish people wouldn't say anything at all. Like anyone really cares about how the other is doing. I mean, it makes sense if you both know each other well, you would care then. Better just to say "hey" or nod to each other and move on.

I never ate tacos

then you my friend have not lived

>say what's up to a peruvian
>+51875431454

fuck off tacos aren't that good. If we replaced all the beaner food with Asian food, it would be better.

americans are cold people who can't interect with someone without looking like spergs
desu

Only Washingtonians and the like. The rest will try to be courteous, but seem incredibly fake when doing so.

>Asian food
Maybe Asian inspired American food. Depending on the country/region some authentic food from Asia is pretty disgusting. They have a history of famines and eating every source of protein imaginable. Not to mention the horrible health standards in most Asian countries.

>say "what's up" to a brit
>he replies ALLAHU ACKBAR

We don't have taco stands or restaurants here, only one Chinese restaurant (and it is rather expensive). It's a rarity one would only be able to enjoy at home...Imagine, saying this for tacos
There is a Mexican foods restaurant in the capital, some 360 kilometers from here (lmao)

I could prolly make tacos. Those are all the ingredients I know/eat. Definitely need to

>greet an American
>he tips me

Is this an american attempting to be ironic?

>Say "hey" to a Canadian
>He replies "I'm a Canadian, hello!"

hey

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>say "hey" to a japanese
>he demands you apologize for a 70-year-old bombing run

Should we start a business together? Mexican taco stand on the beach in Split.

A lot of the time when a stranger says "what's up?" or "how's it going?" they're really just saying "hey". Often it's more appropriate to say "hey man" or whatever than to actually answer their question. This is most common with younger people.

>he replies with a serious Reddit tier answer

like "hey, big guy. for you, lol"

>say "thank you" to an American
>he says "mhmm"

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THIS

>Say can I have a pepsi to an american
>he replies "is coke alright"
NO IT FUCKING ISN'T

>Say "What's up" to Fort McMurray
>It burns with the rest of the province

>say ”what's up” to a Murricunt
>get called Jacky chan

seriously will an American answer this

Do you not realize it's rude

>say "ching-chong-ming-ling" to a chinese
>she responds with "I was born in Cleveland"

Where are you from, m8?

>he replies "SHOW YOUR PAPERS!"

pretty rude desu

Sweden. Is this a normal thing Americans do, say "mhmm" in response to "thank you"? Sometimes it's like they don't even acknowledge my thanks

Most blacks do this m8. It's supposed to mean okay

>say "show me your papers" to a mexicoan
>he replies "who are chu? this is americA. You racist, gringo. El Donald is not president"
Fucking mexicans not following the law. Go home.

Are you so entitled that you need to be acknowledged for thanking me? honestly, you uppity snow niggers sometimes...

"Thank you for donating your kidney!"
You're welcome
"Thank you for taking the trash out."
uh huh

I say "mmhm!" as in "sure!" and "sure!" as in "Sure! No problem." I mean to be nice back to you, you know. Maybe they didn't say it to you in a cheerful eniugh way.

for example, I will order a coffee and say "Thank you" when they hand it to me and they'll just say "mhmm". It's just weird

>say "hey" to a German
>he replies "I am a Greek"

>Canadians aren't polite anymore

I understand how it seems weird to you, but that server definitely meant to acknowledge you. Just think of it as a lazy "you're welcome."

Go away, Jackie Chan.

>be atheist
>say Guten tag in austria
>greet me with Gruß Gott

when someone says thank you I usually just say yep! or sure. You're welcome is just too formal. Any sort of positive affirmation should suffice really.

If you were really grateful you wouldn't care how they reply to your pleasantries.

>Say "What's up" to a Swede
>He says "Salam alaikum"

>say "Where are you from" to an American
>he says "Oh, originally I am from Intercourse, Pennsylvania, but I moved to college in Louisville, Kentucky. Now I live in Tennessee. My parents moved to Boston and my sister lives in Oregon."

Just say "The US".

I'm a Euro and whenever I ask an American where they're from I'm asking which state. I already know they're American by the accent so

That's the equivalent of you responding "Europe", since our country is actually decently sized.

A country is not a continent. Quite literally.

>Germany in charge of reading comprehension
My country is the size of a continent. So telling you simply the country's name, is as worthwhile as you saying you are from Europe. It's not informative whatsoever.

This. They could be from Alaska, Hawaii, California, Vermont, Washington etc which could segway into a conversation. I'm and most Swedes I know are the same. We know you're American and we're asking which state you coming from

You're entire country is smaller than Montana, the US is almost the size of Europe, people are going to say their home state.

This. Stupid Americans.

shut up you autistic cyborg with no humor or emotions

I guess you wouldn't understand since all of you just sit on the border.

>say hi to an American
>he shoots me

Else where is uninhabitable, we don't do it too be closer to you fat pigs.

No, you're just an idiot. Most Europeans, when asking "where are you from" they're asking which state. We know you're American. Clearly you've never left Canada or you'd have experienced this first hand America 2.0.

>say "merry christmas" to a brit
>he says INSHALLAH and proceeds to cut off your head for being a heretic

>Most Europeans, when asking "where are you from" they're asking which state.

mfw Ameridumbs believe this

>Clearly you've never left Canada or you'd have experienced this first hand America 2.0

We know you like to associate your fat pig selves with us but I've never experienced that in Europe.

I'm from fucking Europe you idiot. You've never left Canada

Mexico isn't in Europe. You just sound autistic. Also Yes I have, literally only asked me where I'm from in terms of what country. They never get specific enough to narrow down what Province or city or anything.

I would reply "I'm good!" and then proceed with the rest of the conversation. Everyone in my area does this.

Cambodian & Thai food with a french influence is TOP.

because they probably thought you were American and know nothing about Canada. Europeans know you're from America when they talk to you, if you say "USA" people will almost always say "I know but which state" to keep the conversation going.

calm down m8 we're just telling you where we're from, why is that so upsetting?

>Say hi to an American
>He hugs me

because you're American and people will find anything to get upset at you over. Honestly never understood American hate. Sure there are fat stupid retards here but they exist in literally every country. Most Americans I've met have been pleasant people. I guess it's just easy to hate America

>say "bang" to american
>he drops dead

>wave to an american
>he starts talking