/cg/ Catheter General

ctrl-f, no catheter general.

Silicone rubber, nitinol, nylon, polyurethane, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), latex, and thermoplastic elastomers. All are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1nMQlAu6g
youtube.com/watch?v=k2eTCshfT4I
aliexpress.com/item/Steel-I-V-Catheter-Cannula-Piercing-Needles-14G-16G-18G-20G-22G-Body-Jewelry-Piercings-Kit/32695366734.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone running a custom dual sump setup?

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1nMQlAu6g

found a great DIY video tutorial guide

Is this also dualing as the Hillary General also?

I am with moderate success. ive noticed after a few hours of heavy use i seem to run into cooling issues if i dont do a cooldown session at least twice a day

pic related my rig

Post rigs

i heard that if you run carbon fibre lines instead of rubber lines you can get it down to one cooldown session a day

pretty off the shelf nothing special it just works

what happens when you get an errection?

the same thing that happens when you get an erection without a cath... ive cum in my catheter before its quite nice actually not having a mess to clean up

Why would you stick any of these plastics in your uretha?
Silicone is the only choice.

bullshit, the upper urethral canal where the catheter is wouldn't have any openings to have semen enter.

or with your use case in mind you insert it just far enough for it to catch instead of going to its """intended location"""". for instance the mere act of inserting the cath is enough to cause a strong ejaculation for me

i mean for veterans the positives of silicon are worth it but for beginners using a plastic starter to kit to practice with has its advantages mainly being cost

>he doesn't have a glass catheter

I guess I never thought of that, I usually put it in while flaccid.

>Sticking things in your dick
>Not just wearing a diaper

How do you masturbate with that thing?

see

Don't cheap out on your health.

>sitting in your own urine like a third worlder

Oh wow...

So anons one of my best friends was in a horrible accident and is now a quadriplegic. I was his primary caregiver for about 2 years, and that involved me doing Intermittent catheterization pretty regularly. The catheter he used was similar to the one in OP's pic but lacked the bubble looking thing at the end.

What is that bubble looking thing?

easy for you to say but when you have a fixed income you do what you have to

ITT Oldfag and diseased anons problems
Healthy master race

But what if you're into that?

just kill me before i have to stick plastic tubes up my dick daily

then you are a sick fuck

you cant even feel it after its in stop being a faggot

Its a sack that stops urine coming out naturally

say that now but when you get old and you need help inserting yours guess who is going to purposely make it as painful as possible

Anyone got a video for female cath insertion?

I'm og OP from a few months back. Gald to see /cg/ is making a return. Any updates from that annon who dated that chick with a catheter/spinal orgasm tool?

i attached my catheter to my racing wheel and it tickles my dick every time the force feedback comes on

you could have just used google using the same words instead of typing it here

POST RIGS FGTS

Hmm indeed. Like I said his didn't have that. I'm pretty sure he has some kind of permanent system now but I'm not sure. We had quite a falling out. If you guys want a major tip it's this... If you want to remain friends with someone don't be their caregiver. It seems righteous and noble at first but you both get burnt out with it and wind up hating and resenting one another.

Had to sift through my images but here's some top material from the old threads :^)

I can see that happening desu

Anyone got experience running a catheter fan? Does it really help?

>page 2

dead t8h

anyone tried these the price seems too good to believe
aliexpress.com/item/Steel-I-V-Catheter-Cannula-Piercing-Needles-14G-16G-18G-20G-22G-Body-Jewelry-Piercings-Kit/32695366734.html

tried them and got infections, wouldn't recommend dbh

whaaaaaaaaaat????

>he doesn't live the catheter life

newfag here, what is the relationship of Sup Forums and /cg/ is it for programmers who are too concentrated on their work to get up and go pee that they have to have resolve to shoving a catheter up their pee hole so they can remain on the computer working?

You do understand there are people who legitimately require catheterisation so they can urinate?

and those people are fucking casuals

Sure thing buddy. I wish I could operate my lower body more than anything in the world. It isn't really a joke to me.

>he isnt into urethral insertion

Wtf you guys are joking right....This some new meme?

Lurk more, newfag.

what a tiny penis

why are they always so small? no proper penis is going to fit inside it

You're supposed to shrink the penis as much as possible with ice cubes before.

>this fucking thread

Despite being into sounding, i can't help but laugh at this thread

Shit really? Post pics?

you're a cancer
please leave this board and end your life

Of what, my inoperable legs? Go fuck yourself dude.

>getting offended on 4/g/ays

No, you fuck yourself.
Oh wait, you can't even do that.

I think this is just a clever statement about how Sup Forums allows any kind of stupid shit without any sort of posting guidelines or rules enforced by jannies and is being quite successful at it

I'm not offended, but I'm also not a sideshow freak.

Yeah I thought the same, but hell, I shove a tube into my dick every day so I figured I'd join a thread that was somewhat relevant to that.

I cathed myself during Mardi Gras one year. Pissing in the middle of a crowd of people is an interesting experience.

yes you are
you fucking disgusting abdomination
nazis would kill you, defected piece of shit

How is this thread still up?

>he's met with the slightest bit of backlash so he immediately resorts to the most edgy comments he can muster

It's like clockwork honestly.

Also, who the nazis would or wouldn't kill is a pretty low fucking bar dude.

this one is better

Yes you are.

Fucking scumbag. You're the reason everything has to be 'handicapable'. You fucking cunt. Do everyone a favor and next time instead of making everyone on the train wait while the nice man gets the ramp for your retarded ass, wheel yourself into the tracks.

Catheters are technology.

Wait until you realize that I got 100k from the accident and that the people who got me has had their lives utterly ruined because of it. On top of that the government gives me 500 bucks a month.

The fuck am I reading?

th et ddint' captuer me
i defectived

Then you are bad (possibly sick) man!

One day I had a little too much vodka and I woke up with tubes coming out of every part of my body, not being able to move a single muscle in my body was fucked but I literally couldn't even breathe, fully tubed, I looked like a fucking failed cyberman conversion, anyway despite major organ shutdowns probably the most bizare thing about that all was feeing a tube later on being pulled out of my dick by some qt nurse, think he was indian, it was like that scene in the matrix when they pull the bug out of neo's belly button but mixed with someone shoving the better part of a broom handle down their throat and pulling it out, but you didn't see them put it in so you don't know how far down it is and they pull it out and just keep pulling and pulling and pulling.

Odd they don't blur the patients' faces. Maybe to avoid dehumanizing them to the students?

Don't listen to the meanies, I think you're a good person.
Keep at whatever it is you're doing user.

I had part of my lung removed, for 5 days I had a 1/2" drainage tube coming out from between my ribs and hooked to the hospital wall which provided a bit of vacuum, with a goo trap to catch the goo. When they pulled it out, I was expecting 6 inches or so, but that thing was at least 3 feet inside me. The guy said "This is going to feel weird." Bit of an understatement.

you know those little magnetics balls you find in toy shops? i like to connect these together until they are about half a foot long and insert the strand into my peehole, then leave it there all day
whenever i go to a public toilet i always get weird stares when i whip a big metal snake out of my dick and start pissing in the urinal

hey guys im currently in school to be a lpn and i heard at the end of the course to insert catheters you have to get one yourself so you understand how delicate you need to be (much like police officers and non lethal training) is this true or just professors trying to scare us

It's possible you could die from that, or at least need surgery on your junk. You should stop. If two small magnets stick to each other with your tissue in between, it /will go necrotic eventually. And let me tell you, when they cut you between your belly button and your dick, it doesn't heal as good as it was. That sheet of hard tissue that holds in your guts, you use it a lot more than you think.

I tried to to this at home once. It stung a lot and I was sure it wasn't long enough. Can I do any damage?
[spoiler] I wanted to have to other end in my butt so when I came it wen right into my arse. Didn't really work out since most of the cum went around the tube. Tips?

Don't fret. user was bullshitting.

Yes, but don't forget there are impressionable children here. moot always said there are 10 lurkers for every poster.

They do it on your final penis inspection day.

>I wanted to have to other end in my butt so when I came it wen right into my arse. Didn't really work out since most of the cum went around the tube. Tips?

>I wanted to have to other end in my butt so when I came it wen right into my arse. Didn't really work out since most of the cum went around the tube. Tips?

its an inflatable bulb that keeps the catheter from slipping out of the bladder. it isnt needed in intermittent catheterization since you take it out after draining urine. you'll see them more in indwelling catheters

The fuck is going on here? Is this really Sup Forums - Technology?

more like some wierd ass fetish

Can someone explain this meme?
I've only been here for 2 years and I'm obviously not getting getting it.

rather than waste time going to pee they use a catheter

god damn that looks like it hurts

its actually comforting. its been years since i slept without one

>current year
>user doesn't practice proper cathsec
Lmao you can't make this shit up

did you try ending you're life?
it's also comforting. I promise.

fuck me, this isn't the chink shit general