>addition sign flag bothering me again
>posts pictures of manlet-ville
>autistic shiny colors to hide the gritty depression in each Finn's soul
>big brown pipes to subtly make populace more accepting to migrants

ah yes Simo, I am indeed envious

literally looks like amsterdam
except ours look better

except it doesn't

what you posted is not only tacky, it's also an exception, whereas OP's pic is not at all rare throughout most of Europe

to prove my point: pic related is the first result of when I zoomed in at street level at a random point in San Antonio (and I even chose a point which was close to the center).

>dat pic
I would rather kill myself than living in such a place

then why don't you fucking move there you euro-wannabe schmuck

why haven't we annexed you yet. FUCK

>it's a self-loathing Canadian thinks shitting on America makes him not part of the New World with no original culture post

No wonder Trudeau got into power with cucks like you voting. Have some goddamn pride, you pathetic loser.

I agree, and I live on a continent where 99.99% of every place that's even slightly urbanized looks exactly like that.

Imagine how I feel.

kek, triggered amerifats are the best

better version

I try to control it.

yeah but the guy is cherrypicking a small street in Finland, not most of Europe.

I can cherry pick a small street as well.
We both know most of USA and Finland looks like a shithole, but at least we have modern and advanced facilities with colossal infrastructure, 95% of finland is still soviet-tier shit.

B-but there's no Bolan here ;_;

even in Montreal (which is the exception in North America, not the rule), what you posted is only typical in some neighborhoods (specifically, the traditional francophone working class neighborhoods). But if you stray away from those neighborhoods and away from the touristy parts Downtown, then most of the city is either suburban or looks exactly like this (the first image which came up when I zoomed in at street level at a random point).

>san antonio
looking at streetview that seems like a really nice place. very intact and vibrant downtown, lots of old buildings

rather have muh guns and muh population density and muh prescription pill advertisements

>Boston
pic related: first thing which came up when I zoomed in at street level on a random point

thank fuck i live in europe

You can do the same for any European city.

true, Finland is much uglier than most of developped Europe, although I'd say Finnish cities on average still look better than American cities, if only because they don't have any of the same suburbia as we do.

As for infrastructure, Finland is miles ahead of us, especially in regards to transport and telecommunications.

>a small street in Finland

It's not in Finland, it's in Alsace

>america
>infrastructure
Top kek

SA is the second greenest city in Texas, in terms of forest area within city limits. I feel pity for you if wide open spaces make you feel suicidal.

was just going to post boston

it sucks because if you grow up in/near boston, no place you'll ever live in america for the rest of your life will be as beautiful

>any European city
That's the point, no you can't. SOME European cities, or even some entire European countries are ugly as fuck, but there are many cities in Europe where the ugly parts are the exception.

Take Paris for example. Sure, there are the banlieues all the way out in Seine-Saint-Denis which are very ugly, but the overwhelming majority of the city is actually very beautiful.

Pic related: this is the first thing I saw when I zoomed in at street view on a random point, except I specifically chose a point that's actually far from the center (in this case, all the way in the 17e arrondissement), and yet it's still WAYYY more attractive than the overwhelming majority of what you find in North America.

why would you want to live in fucking Fable, pic related looks 100x better

Your Quebcois not French.

Stop trying to pretend you are European and accept the fact your flag has a fucking leaf on it.

Huh, was already surprised how close to home it looked for Finland
t. left Upper Rhiner

He is right tho, don't be so butthurt at least you have all the wilderness to make up for it

Then why the fuck is this mongol claiming it as a Finnish street.

Pathetic Nordic shit.

Yeah, I couldn't say where exactly it was without google (thought about Germany or Alsace immediatly though) but it seemed pretty clear it wasn't in Finland, unless it was a cherrypicked village of German immigrants or something

>Your Quebcois not French.
Great counterargument, especially considering that throughout all of my posts I've clearly been trying to prove that I'm French.

Oh wait

I like my shithole city.

North American cities are drab ugly shit man, stop being so fucking hurt over it when it doesn't affect you at all.

this canadian banter ends NOW

Yeah, the style is quite reminiscent of a neighbour village of mine (they have lots of wine too, but a bit away from the village)
Went across the border last week after a very long time (last time I was 12), similarities are really shocking, especially the similar grading if you move away from the Rhine towards the West (Vosges), it's the same as moving from the Rhine here towards Hunsrück or Eifel (how vegetation and village architecture changes)

As far as architecture and landscape go, Alsace is pretty much a twin to the neighbouring German region yeah

quaint as fuck, holy shit

Are new european cities as good as the old ones?

Was very shocked about the amount of (sand)niggers in Straßburg though. Despite our last year's """enrichment""", it's still way worse there from what I've seen. We parked a bit off-centre (Boulevard de Nancy IIRC) and damn, I literally saw over 100 Nigs/Arabs before encountering the first Celto-Germanic looking specimen. Really felt like I was walking through Dakar or some similar 3rd world shithole. And to think Paris and Marseille are said to be even worse...
Not even Frankfurt, Köln or Berlin are this cucked.
Only in the very city centre it got a little better (was surprised to see a place and statue named after muh birth town's biggest inventor)
Then again, the villages a couple dozen km away were pretty much all white (which is also the case here)

Germanic cities can really be insanely comfy

feeling bern

I guess I'd also be self-loathing if I was Canadian

Could you imagine how small and shitty the rooms in the houses would be.

Feels comfy man.

That's why you go for the best of both worlds - villages not too far away from the cities
Our property is about 1100 m^2 and house is 120m^2 multiplied by 3 floors. sounds small maybe for a Murrican or Ozzie, but I wouldn't even want more, garden keeps me busy enough as is (lawn to be mowed, weeds to be removed, hedges to be pruned, crops to be watered and fertilised etc etc - spent 5 hours gardening today and got a fucking sunburn)

that's a big house

Good people DO NOT live in cities

Snakes and junkies.

Suburbs are where the McMansions are senpai

5uuu
The one in the background is a neighbouring multi family one, not ours
Here a panorama from early February with ours included

>multiple families in 1 house
immigrant tier 2bh

Lel, those are owner-occupied flats and expensive as fuck (around €200k each), so no lowlifes there at least (it used to be a nice abandoned forest-shrubland in the 90s though, wish it would've stayed that way)
'burbs aren't bad per se (I functionally live in one even though our village is at least 1400 years old), it's just that your execution of them is bad, with everything so widely spaced-out and cul-de-sacs everywhere

3 120 m2 floors is still very very nice

>americans will unironically spend the day "at the mall" instead of getting to krakow for the week end

>tfw not sure what americans actually do and what is just movie shit

They're not all widely spaced out but a lot of people will pay a premium for the extra land.

Being right on top of your neighbors kind of sucks 2bh and people want big yards for their kids to play in.

loving the cuck shed

I would rather have a large yard then live 15 feet from my neighbor

America has more good looking cities that we do. We have NOTHING compared to U.S.

That even isn't from Finland.

You'll have to work on those baits

>"Eguisheim"

Yes, "Finnish"

It's where all the garden tools (hoes, rakes, bushcutters... are stored)

I'm glad we don't build buildings in those styles anymore. All these places look kitsch and archaic.

I'd rather stay in the present, rather then feel like I'm living in the 1800s.

I guess we are just used to it historically to the point where we don't mind and just go about our own businesses, blue banana has always had high population density
Also I think of the positive side effects, like keeping down burglaries and shit

>Germanic

Piss off !

Cul-de-sacs are great if you have small children. You don't need to worry about them being run down if they go to get a ball kicked into the street. You might as well rent an apartment if you like OP's arrangement. There's no reason not to purchase a home with wide spaces between other homes. That's more of a benefit to the builders pocketbook trying to cram as many homes into a block as he can. We do have row houses in the north eastern US if you enjoy living in the projects though.

>average street

feels bad, good thing I'm getting my spanish passport soon

i can't believe that in the current year of 2015 (+1) they still have those old buildings. Good thing americans have those nice colorful suburbs then

Looks like places I've seen in Florida

I like living in Winter Park. It's very green and has some cute little places.

florida is a suburb ridden shithole, and i say that as someone whose family owns a house there. The weather sucks too

Here is a brand new home for under $250,000 USD in suburbia.

Coasts are nice tho. But yeah inland is shit

Well, for one, it hampers interaction/social cohesion and leads to everyone living their own, secluded lives (here, almost everyone is actually related with other villagers to some degree if you go back to the earliest ancestry records from the 1400s), also it's overprotective, children should be exposed to regular traffic in order to learn how to deal with it (when I was 3 and got into kindergarten about 1km away, my mom drove/walked with me there the first weeks - after that I started going alone or with some same-aged friends - but this was the early 90s, unthinkable nowadays unfortunately), this eventually gave me a strong sense of the area and how to avoid dangers - even today when I'm wasted as fuck after 15 beers, I still always find my way back home through the dark fields.
Also, in the last 1400 years, there has been no recorded murder in my village of now 3500

I wish that would be average street in our country, It is not. We can't compete with U.S.

Florida is my dream home. Don't speak bad about it.

>tfw central florida
JUST. Didn't even need to know english to live there, one wall isn't enough

There are lots of small towns in Florida, it's not all suburbs and beach condos.

>and leads to everyone living their own, secluded lives
People walk down the sidewalks all the time. I also speak with my neighbors driving down the alleyway to see how they are doing. It's less secluded in that you don't hear loud music through walls or people walking around on the story above. Like I said, if you want that experience, get an apartment.

sorry, but you must know the unfortunate truth. Miami is basically the capital of spanish speaking america

Always imagined most Murriburbs to be only leavable by car and sidewalks generally nonexistant (you only ever leave your property by car to buy groceries or shit, because walking there would be way too far)

It doesn't sound bad even then. I knew there is many foreigners there. And I like Mexican and their foods.

Is pic related supposed to be good looking? It's ugly as fuck.
Strasbourg is gorgeous though. 10/10 city would live in.

Suburbs are all about sidewalks mane

t. suburbs

You'll mainly be getting Cuban food in FLA btw

>loud music through walls or people walking around on the story above
Also, we get none of that shit at all
Worst is hearing a lawnmower from the neighbour property or smoke from the grill blowing over, i.e. non-issues

>what you posted is only typical in some neighborhoods (specifically, the traditional francophone working class neighborhoods)

They're fucking awful and make me want to puke every time I pass through them.

This is a proper fucking neighborhood.

Don't be deluded. Anything modern in Europe looks fucking terrible too. The only thing is that they have old small towns. Except with no jobs and expansive land.

Everything is shit. Deal with it.

They are, sidewalks in burbs are basically just for people who like to run or go for a walk. I can't remember ever seeing anyone actually walking anywhere when I lived in Florida. Hell I remember one mall that was split in two parts by the road and it had literally zero crosswalks. You were meant to hop in your car and drive from one side to other everytime.

Still I am not backing down Miami Florida being my dream home.
youtu.be/VI8jxEkEj0s

>good looking cities
>Finland

lmao

Sidewalks are everywhere, which is why I get frustrated when joggers are on the fucking road when there's a sidewalk right next to them.

It's only attractive because you're not used to it. Take a good look, those are modern concrete and plaster buildings. Once you live here you tired of it really fucking quickly.

This is why you never here Euros who immigrate here whine like you. Because they got sick of the grey wasteland they lived in.

Europe does look pretty comfy. I always hated how haphazard some US cities could look. Maybe that is why I like NYC and its suburbs and Boston so much.

Oh I can relate, there's some perfectly fine bicycle lanes with very little traffic adjacent to the overland roads, yet many self-acclaimed "pro bikers" who are "too pro" for those lanes arrogantly drive on the middle of the main car road.
Even if you're a very muscular "pro" biker and go 40-50km/h downhill, you're still slower than me in my car, fucker
I hate those shits

Beacon Hill looks nice but it sucks because it is a single neighborhood and very small at that. Less than 10k people. It is also really expensive.

I don't think he is Finnish. Maybe some Russian troll.