Sell me on this piece of shit without mentioning privacy, botnet, etc

Sell me on this piece of shit without mentioning privacy, botnet, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-groups-panorama/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's customizable
That's pretty much it

Pretty doggo logo. A bit on the ginger side, but I'm fine with that.

Best browser for nu-males

not google, not microsoft ...

Customization. I sacrificed all means of performance on my old laptop just so I could match the browser to my rice, It can't play youtube normally, open webpages like it's not 2001, or do pretty much anything else chromium can. But hey, you can make it match your rice.

Dude Firefox is literally a fuckinf Fox on Fire.

What's Chrome? A Pokeball?

Safari? A gay fuckking compass?

Internet Explorer? More like Internet Exploder amirite

Don't even let me get started on Opera. Who even listens to opera nowadays? Jeez have you ever been to any opera? They're all the same! Some stupid love story, or murder, then it's a several hours long revenge or love triangle. Complete with fucking uninspired predictable lyrics.

Firefox is a Fucking FOX on FUCKING FIRE

>I am retarded and an illiterate.

>before and after firefox

That's the whole draw for Firefox, less botnet than all the others and gives you a bit more privacy. Also customization. Performance is kind of ass but doable.

correct, the post wasn't a joke either. i can't do shit with it without feeling like i have dial-up again.

why don't you just use something that isn't garbo?

>why don't you just use something that isn't garbo?
beause i'm fucking retarded

1) Tree
2) Style
3) Tab

It's the official browser of Naruto

>"muh privacy"
>get pwnd by banner ad coz no sandbox
>mozilla tries to enable sandbox
>"muh extensions"
FF users are literally retarded. Can be an advantage or a drawback depending on whether you are retarded.

I use it, so it must be good

What

>Sell me a car without mentioning I can drive it

>can't do shit with it without feeling like i have dial-up again.
>sacrificed all means of performance
pure drivel

i have been using it on craptop from '03
guess what it works including yt 480p

self-destructing cookies

fucked up flash support.

Just don't be retarded

You can have the tabs below the address bar.

A functional fullscreen mode. It's the only reason I'm not using Vivaldi right now. Can't use the fucking tabs in fullscreen

>better customization
>better adblocking
>more extensions

>Gender shouldn't dictate who gets to use the web.

What part are you having trouble with?

1. vertical space
2. save image to folder

only two reasons

There is no stock browser or addon for any browser that allows for scrolling tabs. Other than that I only use it because I can't be fucked transferring my Multifox user data to SessionBox on Opera.

Fpbp. Firefox is the best browser base solely.due to this reason

it used to be the best and i haven't bothered switching yet

Many reasons to use firefox that I can't find in other browsers, I'll list some:
> Tree Style tab
Can hide tabs and save vertical space.
> Floating scrollbar
Can hide scrollbar and save horizontal space
> Completely riceable
If you, like me and 90% of Sup Forums, needs to match his browser with his weeabo shit rice then this is the browser for you
> Best one-handed browser experience
Firegestures + Imagus and you can insta-save all the hentai you want with a simple gesture.
The only cons:
> Takes fucking ages to start
> Slow as fuck
Still way comfier than other browsers.

this car has a lot of customizability!

(you)

What's that metro theme?

Only sane choice on android

ITS A FOXE

> doesn't care about privacy
> wants to use firefox

Arc

Every other browser is worse

Ricing.

>Takes fucking ages to start
Loads in under a second here, what are you doing that it takes so long?

>Slow as fuck
Slow in what way? Loading websites? The only times I had a long loading time of around 20-30 seconds was opening a 3000+ post thread on Sup Forums.

Firefox is shit these days, I just switched over to chromium since it couldn't even play youtube without lagging anymore, and holy fuck, chromium is so much faster it's not even funny.

You can do whatever the fuck you like with it. Install Stylish and Greasemonkey, and go nuts.

Sell me on Chrome without mentioning speed

>sell me on X without the main benefit of X

>Stylish
nice try

>chrome
>speed
its not 2013 anymore. now that chrome makes up 70% of browser usage google has slowed it down to transmit your entire computer to the gov

FOX [spoiler]DIE[/spoiler]

It's a pile of shit but it's the best pile of shit currently available

>HUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

The main purpose of a browser is to browse.

It's fucking slow for me on Android. I really want it not to be because of adblock

I didn't ask what your least favorite browser is, you insecure twat.

Tree style side tabs, actual functional customization that chrome based browsers do not allow for.

It's mainly because I'm using many extensions. Still takes longer than other browsers even when you don't have any extensions.
As for slow I meant performance drops and random freezes. Page loading is fine.

What extensions? I think you need to prune them.

It's an add-on now isn't it?

Tab groups (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-groups-panorama/). I seriously don't imagine working without them. If FF really drops the addons API for a worse one and there's no option to use tab groups at some point, I'm probably staying forever on the last working version of FF.

Why did they remove this from stock firefox but left garbage like pocket in?

The way it works makes it pretty much a userstyle with settings gui.
Anyway the point is chrome does not allow that level of ui customization. Neither will nu-firefox when the retards implement all the planned changes.

I have no idea, money?

It's a browser for hipsters and trendies. There is nothing redeeming about it.

It's slow, maintained by SJW beta cucks, and has effectively no developers building extensions for it anymore.

Piro is still actively trying to implement his Tree Style Tab in the new API.

I'm not really sure why they added it to firefox to begin with. Basically just making firefox into a window manager.

>match your rice

Try qutebrowser?

Except session management cannot into multiple windows.

This is the normal version of FF right?
Search for this addon and check your memory.
about:addons-memory 2016
The only slowdowns I've ever really experienced before I uninstalled them are from thumbnail enlargers like the one you have installed there.
I don't see why you need ShareX at all.

Nice arc theme you got there.

I'd rather have tab groups than multiple (like 20) windows shitting my workspace.
Session Manager can.

I'm using Nightly.

I mean it's a lot of effort to maintain a dozen groups with dozens of tabs each across multiple restarts without accidentally closing any window without saving.

bookmark all tabs
open all in tabs

We know.

64bit or old 32bit version?
Looks ok so far. What's it like with 25+ tabs open?

That's ridiculous. Have you ever heard of Session Manager?

I've been avoiding addons because the old addon model is fragile and leads to memory leaks. I only retain maybe 2 tabs after closing so I don't really see the need in more than that.

Some addons are poorly written, but not all.

Fucking datebayo senpai.

Every day I am doing something with many tabs within at least three of those groups. opening, closing, scrolling, changing pages, rarely sending tas across groups. Bookmarks don't even save scrolling position or tree hierarchy while Session Manager treats a single closed window with another window open the same as closing all tabs in it and would not automatically restore it on full restart.

Autism level = amount of tabs open

Using 64-bit. I've never reached that many tabs, I usually stay below 10 and it works fine. Performance drops when there's too much media content on the page. Try opening giphy.com for example. The page barely responds after some scrolling.

We browse the internet in completely different ways, I simply cannot understand the need to leave hundreds of tabs open. I generally just close tabs when I'm done with them so I rarely get more than like 20 at a time. If it gets too crowded I'll split related tabs off into their own window.

Just don't OP.
>decide to use Firefox ignoring what everyone here says
>"everything works okay, I guess Sup Forums was just full autismo"
>24 hours later I can't browse webs because Firefox crashes constantly
Do yourself a favor and stick to other webbrowsers. And this extends to Firefox related webbrowsers like Nightly as well by the way.

it's nice

In recent days I have been trying Chrome because of the apparently slow down of Firefox. I have notice it sometimes altough it's ok most of the time.

I was using Chrome right now and I noticed differences in the font. Look how in Chrome the letter are more bold. You can't differenciate between tittles and the text.

It'll be the most safely written browser ever

You can have a bookmarks sidebar! Chrome can't even do that.

>It's customizable
IT IS ENORMOUSLY CUSTOMIZABLE
>It's customizable
>It's customizable
>It's customizable

A a Firefox user, you have available to you an enormous number of add-ons, user scripts, plug-ins, and themes. If that isn't enough to make Firefox the browser you want, you can also go under the hood and tinker with a vast number of settings via the "about:" protocols where you have access to 40 different "about:" such as "about:config", "about:memory", "about:telemetry" and many others.

Or you can hurr durr your way into a botnet browsing experience and simply install Chrome or one of its derivatives.