Why can't yanks into banter?

Why can't yanks into banter?

Because they are mostly the Brits' descendants.

Ouch, harsh Latvia

because they need to be number #1 at everything to the point they create ranks and use the media to support it

haha I get his flag is similar to that of Latvia hahaha classic

you limey FUCKS need to get off our backs about everything. YES. EVERYTHING. You're always lounging around, bitching about America in one way or another with your long, spider-like fingers mashing on your fucking Tesco bought keyboards. NEWSFLASH: WE DON'T FUCKING CARE. It just BOTHERS us when you spam up threads like these
THIS IS YOU:
>why america like this :D
>why america like that :D
>why why why why why
>hahahaha yanks

just shut the fuck up and talk about europeans. I can't remember seeing a brit bantering with a euro. Maybe if you weren't shut in FUCKS that can't even hold proper meet ups this wouldn't be a problem. You cannot hang out with euros so instead you hang out with America cause fuck knows why you feel more comfortable with a nation like 6000 miles away from you. WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU GO MAKE FUN OF GERMANY OR SOMETHING.

We don't learn enough about other countries to effectively banter them

Whoever makes these is very buttblasted. Pretty much every nationality on Sup Forums shitposts and gets upset, but I guess it's easy to make fun of Americans so I can't blame you.

Wew lad

Are you the same Brit that's spilling spaghetti over all of those other threads?

I know there's a Brit who has an entire folder with images labelled America1, America2, etc so probably desu

Someone widdled in your corn flakes

It will be. Whenever there's an autistic hate thread it's usually because the autist who made it got buttblasted by the flag they're trying to "banter" in another thread. Pretty sad desu.

>tfw no matter how we respond we'll get shit on
Friggg

>American microbrews
Pfffffahahahahah!

But isn't that how everyone on Sup Forums banters? (Referring to pic)

"Banter" requires you to know something about the person you're insulting. It's easy to "banter" Americans because you're inundated with American culture and news. That makes it really easy to "banter" at Americans, but it's difficult for Americans to "banter" back since it's simply not worth the time and effort to research all the irrelevant countries that want to "banter" with you.

Nah I just post on mobile so I can't change the filenames. But it is true, only frogs and poles are more perpetually butthurt, and they actually have reason to be
Also, no hate here famalam

fuck off east india company

It'd be nice to have a little more than "kek mudslimes" and immediately going on the defensive

>with your long, spider-like fingers mashing on your fucking Tesco bought keyboard

Shit, he got us there.

>Vietnam was just a conflict fella
>yuropoors
>look at this irrelevant battle's Wikipedia page (hint: we won)
>t.rasheed
>hahaha his country has healthcare
>DUDE MICROBREWS LMAO
>stay chucked Europe
>be European
>get cucked
>1/64th Cherokee
>Irish/German/Scandi/Anglo/Spanish/Tawaianese/Vulcan American
>Be Brit
>have knife
>Life sentence
Still like them more than Canada to be honest

how is that any different than Euros saying "lol fatty" though

We normally jazz it up a bit or take the piss out of something you said. Also we fight jokes with jokes rather than get all fighting offended with trying to offend

Answer

I guess but America is easy to banter. I mean we're literally a meme country.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while. Is this pasta?

>Yanks
> Northerners.
>Never actually lost a war and the wars they did lose they forget(1812)
>From that grows a superiority complex with no humour.

I dunno, maybe their culture is just so nervy by character

>Dino
I'm dying. Is that a real American name?

oh boy

It should be

It's not pronounced like dinosaur but like dean-o

Well, the American isn't wrong in theory. Calorie is measured in Joules, since it IS energy.

Italian name.

Tbh, some of their memes are so stupid that they become setup memes to bully memes.

>with your long, spider-like fingers
they're not spider-like at all, yours are just fucking sausages.

>Calorie is measured in Joules
What are you even talking about? That's like saying gallons are measured in liters.

Calorie is the energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules).
You can measure it in joules.