Tablets

Why haven't you bought a shitposting tablet yet?

Got this in december 2013 for 300AUD and it still runs smoothly today.
Another thing is i had a ipad 2 and that started lagging and freaking out after 2 years of use so i think i made the right decision

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_327201.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't like "devices"

i just have extension wires so i can bring a keyboard to bed and display to the tv

I bought a windows tablet

> Why haven't you bought a shitposting tablet yet?
> jpg (3.13 MB, 4032x2268)
Suicide yourself.

My shield tablet issue starting to give on me. Vertical lines on screen, battery has degraded a lot. What could I replace it with. Don't do as much gaming but consume a ton of media and transfer large files locally between machines. Need WiFi ac and good battery life.,, also non Apple...... Any ideas senpai?

Surface 3 here.
I use it mostly as a netbook, but it works great for Youtube in bed and as a very decent drawing tablet.

>TFW Surface Pro running GNU plus Linux

Haven't bought a tablet "yet" because tablets are done. "Yet".

A new Shield. Shield is still the Moto G of tablets

>tfw bought an amazon fire hd 8 specifically for this purpose
>first things first, downgrade so i can root it and install stock android
>downgrade fucks up these models, have to go back to 5.3.2.1
>opendns shits itself and deletes my rules blocking OTA updates
>POS is now on 5.3.3 and still can't be rooted
>mfw i'm stuck with a botnet meme device instead of glorious low-end stock android shitpost generator
at least it was cheap

Got one. Teclast P80. Kinda an upgrade from P70

Aside from cheap looks and mediocre battery life (less than 6 hours of continuous use kek), I'm loving that thing. So much so that I'm leaving my laptop at home unless I'm out of town for several days or something

Get teclast tablet,man. It uses stock android

Still using 2012 Nexus 7, altough I need to clear cache atleast once a month or it starts lagging.

Tablets serve no purpose whatsoever now when 2 in 1 Chromebooks exist and can run Android apps. They're shit for productivity when you don't have a keyboard and mouse and they're not as good as laptops for media consumption since laptops usually have much bigger screens and a better suited aspect ratio than 4:3, and if you have a 16:9-16:10 tablet then they suck to use in portrait mode.

Maybe if you're an artist and use an iPad Pro or something. I have a Mi Pad 2 and regret buying it, 4:3 aspect ratio sucks dick compared to 3:2. My next device will most likely be the Samsung Chromebook Pro which will replace both my tablet and Thinkpad X230, if I need to do something heavy on the go I can just VNC into my desktop at home.

I'm waiting for my X80 Pro to ship, posts like these make me happy.

>3.13 MB jpeg
>Incognito Chrome window, probably not even your own fucking tablet
>australian
>Samshit
>that fucking font holy shit

Execute thyself, m'lord.

I want to get one for all my digital textbooks. I'd also like pen support for doodling but that's not that important.

My last tablet died after about 3 years and ive just been using my phone for the last month. I want a new tablet but its hard to justify when my phone just does everything the tablet does, just slower.

Suck my wang autist.

HUDL2 masterrace reporting in. I fucking love it. So much more comfy than using a laptop.

Nexus 7 2013 masterrace. I use it for text books and as a second display

Oh it isn't that bad. You don't need to root to put google play on it. Also the 12hr battery life on the fire hd 8 is God tier.

I use a surface pro 3. That way I can actually do something other than shit post on it as well :)

>No keyboard or mouse
>Comfy
Maybe if you're a NEET and only read manga and watch anime. 2 in 1's are objectively the best solution

But I have

>Nissan
Why?

Because my parents were selling only one car. Didn't have much choice, senpai-kun~

I got some shit lenovo tablet with atom cpu so i can actually do anything else with it instead of just browsing the web

I purchase this yesterday at Amazon.

I've got a zenpad 3 8.0

But I have OP, I love my tablet, its great for late night masturbation sessions.
Especially now since my laptop is kill.

What I want to know is why you are not using clover for your shitposting needs?

I have tried 2 in 1s they are shit. Top heavy. they don't sit on the bed. PITA to use.

My v20 is the perfect size for daily use and also youtube.

I love my shield honestly. But this would be a third of the same device. Wireless n is to slow for me and the battery sucks on the shield

Because a desktop is far and away the most comfortable computing device, all other devices are nothing but compromises. I've been sitting at a desk 16 hours a day since like 2003 when I got my first pc at 12 years old or so

P900?

how the hell do you get 12hrs? Is that screen on time, or just general use?

>no keyboard
>shitposting

not him, but I had a 2nd gen Kindle Fire and have gotten insane 8+ hour battery life on it.

>watching a marathon video game stream in bed
>fall asleep
>wake up 8 hours later and it's still playing the stream

Wew lads. I'm currently on the fence. I want to buy a tablet with a strong battery life so that I could use it instead of a Kindle, since mine died. I don't want to have a Kindle any more, but want a Tablet so that I could read comics, books and do some general tasks. One of the most important things is an 8 inch screen and a god tier battery. I want to order the Amazon Fire HD 8, but there's also a new Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus coming out, however, that would cost at least 120 Euros more.

Can you guys recommend the Fire HD 8?

By default, the low-end Amazon tablets (HD8 included) have ads built in. So unless you can figure out how to install a custom rom on them, you are going to be plagued with ads on the lockscreen. I have cyanogenmod on my old Kindle Fire.

Aside from that, one big thing that I hate about Kindle tablets is that they only have a speaker on one side. The next tablet I buy, I want one that has two speakers on each side when held sideways so that I can enjoy videos in stereo, but from the little I've researched of tablets, this is actually quite rare. I think most phones and tablets just have a speaker on one side.

A modded Kindle Fire is definitely the best low-end tablet you can buy. All the better tablets are over $150.

>i already have a printer

I think that the ads are only on the lockscreen and you can get rid of them quite easily. I don't really mind Fire OS, since I will only be using it as a reader and not a dedicated device for intensive tasks.

Also, the Fire HD 8 has two speakers on both sides, and the sound is quite good.

>Also, the Fire HD 8 has two speakers on both sides

is that true? Are the speakers in these positions to give you stereo sound when held sideways? If that's true, I'm definitely going to buy one myself and retire my old mono piece of shit.

I have a Kindle Oasis does that count?

Yes, that is true. From the Amazon store page:

>Dolby Atmos, Dual stereo speakers, Built-in microphone

Still using a 2012 Samsung Note 10.1. Love that fucking tablet. Might have to replace the battery soon.

I got a chuwi hi8 pro in august and im enjoying it. Only problem is windows sucks on it and the battery life is a bag of dicks.

What is a decent tablet sub 300 dollars that I can use for shitposting/reading manga and game books/ watch videos but has a good battery.

Im waiting for this

8"
Snapdragon 625
1200 x 1920
300g
64GB/4GB Ram
Android 7.0 Nougat
Dual speakers
Type-C USB
4850mAh

199$

I can't stand IOS but I enjoy the build quality of ipads. (feel sturdy with glass screen)

What android brands have sturdy feeling tablets?

whats the model number

Lenovo Tab 4 8 plus

I got one 5 years ago. They suck for shitposting, for anything that requires typing actually. Now that I've got an app to use my phone as a Bluetooth keyboard things should be a bit better but I haven't tried it out yet. Currently I just keep my tablet plugged in 24/7 for BOINC

I have xiaomi mipad 2 and battery life is shit on it. Sound is meh, display is bretty good tho.

I got one of these awhile ago. It's pretty limited space-wise but good for videos on MicroSD and shitposting. gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_327201.html

Asus T100HA here, good as a tablet for media consumption but hindered for productivity by lack of good virtual keyboard like swype, gboard or swiftkeyon windows

I bought a Huawei Mediapad T2 7" LTE from a sale

I use it as a portable tethering device and to read the news and such

very nice for those purposes, but I kinda wish I could install a custom rom on it (more for improving privacy/security than anything)