Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your country by marrying and impregnating a non-white girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/iranian-model-elnaz-golrokh-leaves-iran-with-her-boyfriend-after-sharing-photos-without-hijab-a7037801.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, not with such qt of the pic. I don't give a fuck what my parents think about

I've fucked non-white guys

xaxaxaxa

FONT

>Honest question: How important is height to a girl?

>I'm 190cm/6'2 so just wondering if I should be slaying pussy

>It's fairly important to me

HAHAHAHA THANK YOU AISHA YOU BABE

Milo

i w a n t t o d i e

jajajaja

Nah, I've fucked arabs and asians, not niggers

190cm is 6'4 though innit?
180cm is 6'

this 2bh

FONT

no 190cm is 6 foot and 2.6 inches

Definitely. I would have half breed babies and watch as the butthurt flows from insecure nerds on the internet.

aisha stopped commenting after that actual republican catholic irishman btfo and basically exocommunicated her from Ireland

>posting in this thread

to what end?

THIS ISN'T /BRIT/

what to benzos do

they any good to treat depression and shite

I've shagged many a non white bird, desu pakis are really good at riding cock no lie lads

Also what the fuck pic related

look at me i'm a tall autistic fuckbird

this isn't /brit/
real thread here
FONT

kills anxiety/social anxiety, make you charasmatic confident and a social chameleon, make you feel relaxed and at one with everything, you could literally be facing an execution squad high on benzos and wouldnt give a fuck, they make you not give a single fuck

ah fair
I've never measured my height in metric, always use old money

THIS IS NOT /BRIT/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how do you get them? prescription or online? After you take a few do the effects last? Does the anxiety come back or does taking a few benzos make a lasting effect?

Can I be your pimp for future paypigs? There's an untapped market of 27 year old virgins masturbating to cartoon drawings of Japanese schoolgirls that I feel we could exploit together.

>nah

lmfao that post was hilarious.

Northern Irish guy here. Can you please stop using our struggles as a mean to push an agenda for people to hate the British. I am catholic, republican - my grandfather was a gunman, my father on my other side was a sergeant for the Royal Engineers. They both killed each of our ancestors in cold blood. I don't support or condone the actions of terrorism conveyed by both sides. so why do you? someone who claims to be catholic/republican etc... but yet are so detached from the real reality going on in my community that you think that are struggles are some platform for you to seek political points from. It is hell here, do not fucking glorify the IRA because they don't represent us Irish.

Then afterwards she didnt comment and he said'
Not answering my question because it's the truth. Proper taig with family who were in the 'ra here telling you that you are completely exocommunicated from Ireland and the republican cause.Fucking disgrace. Proper anglo-saxon cunt.
26 seconds ago

Only an Iranian

Maybe with an Asian or a light skinned Arab

Is she that one who run away?

Holy shit no wonder Saddam wanted to invade.

This Aisha meme's making me sad 'cause she looks like the only fit girl I've ever kissed in my life and that was a year and a half ago and that girl has a boyfriend now ;_;

Went on Stockholm tinder once and somehow ended up with far more matches than I've ever had in the UK. Do Swedish girls have a thing for short overweight guys or something?

i have no idea what you're talking about

This:
independent.co.uk/news/people/iranian-model-elnaz-golrokh-leaves-iran-with-her-boyfriend-after-sharing-photos-without-hijab-a7037801.html

But on closer inspection, maybe not.

no, she is just a random instagram girl

> Meanwhile in London

>Meanwhile in Buenos Aires

her nose turns me on, I want to suck it

Not the cheeky cleavage?

Just want to motorboat them

My gf is Chinese / Filipina but looks like one of those middle eastern girls, except the gf has slightly slant eyes, not complaining

In a heartbeat

Filthy fucking treacherous cunt

Only normies have kids.

>that flag

Yeah probably best you lot don't have kids

No. In United States we get invaded by Mexicans now so we need as many White kids as possible

Yes.

You're a fag though.

>Betraying your race
This is not a concept I subscribe to.

And your a cuck.

>your
Fucking dumb fag bastard

All of the attractive other-colored girls i like all look like white women. Its also pretty evident in this thread that all the "foreign girls" being posted are just white women reskins.
So ill just stick to white women.

t. Nigger

Not even with your Dick OP.

Inb4 mongol-slav.

>race shaming
>using nazi concepts

congrats, you just lost your ticket for civilization

Yes, because it triggers Sup Forumsfags and racists.

I wouldn't think twice if I would find nice chocolate girl.

mong

>Yes, because it triggers Sup Forumsfags and racists.

Yes, I love my yellow girlfriend.

>mfw this thread made me realise that I have only been in relationships and had sex with non-english women

t. paki

Nah mixed race desu (3/4 English, 1/4 Nigerian)

paki

no i would not

Post part of face please. You seem like a really cute combo...