After the last updates... can we finally say that Vivaldi is /ourbrowser/?

After the last updates... can we finally say that Vivaldi is /ourbrowser/?

the last update was a bug fix. why a bug fix makes it suddenly /outbrowser/?

Updates

No

No.

It's still slower, inferior, and more bloated than the standards Sup Forums should be upholding.

It's not fully open-source. 600mb of source files is not solely source code, they are binary blobs.

>Not using Comfy Iridium with Widevine

>still inferior to chromium in every single way
>still aesthetically unpleasant & poorly designed

Did they open source it?

>Widevine
useless

Still waiting on inclusion of a mail client before I uninstall Opera 12.xx
Also, custom context menus

Vivaldi is pretty nice except for the fact that it's a closed source botnet. I mean, it starts up very quickly, and the UI is pretty nice, I would use it if I could trust it.

I fucking love it

>You bought in to the botnet because muh rendering speed
?

>It starts up very quickly
I used it for months and can tell you that is not the case at all.

Yes it is, starts up a lot quicker than chromium (slowest) and firefox.

It really doesn't. Firerfox, I found, to be slowest, followed very closely by Memevaldi. Chrome is blistering when it comes to opening.

On Ubuntu Vivaldi starts up almost instantly (cold), Firefox takes a few seconds (granted I run it in a firejail) and Chromium takes longer than any of them. Perhaps you're using windows?

If I was going to use a chromium alternative, it would be Brave not this closed cancer shit.

Yeah, I'm not autistic and like to use my computer for things.

>Yeah I'm an adult who likes to play videogaymes

No need to be ashamed user.

>implying I'm an adult

Even worse

>implying being underage

Opinion disregarded.

I'm using Vivaldi right now, I find it pretty comfy, but since it's just a chromium skin, there is little possibility it'll ever get faster then chromium in boot times. The customisation is nice though, and I like to have my tabs at the right side instead of at the top, which chrome wouldn't let me do back when I still used that botnet.

Well since Sup Forums consists of traps and the logo kinda looks like pic related, I guess it could be true.

>implying that I'm underage when the rules clearly state that no one under 18 can access this site.

actually more like

>Implying I'm implying what you're implying.

>All these implications being implied
wew

stop playing with toys user.
just use Yandex, its the best browser you can get.

>putinnet
>ever

your loss my friend.
>best mail service and best browsing experience.

I'll happily take it Vladimir

No. It will never be /ourbrowser/ by definition of a data miner.

Who /palemoon/ here?

I've always wondered if Sup Forums ever written anything before and if it was any good. So many people are so critical of software that I wonder what stops them from making a browser/text editor/distro/ whatever that's actually good.

You don't have to be a chef to know something tastes like shit lad.