Why do people of my ethnicity make the objectively best food by a long shot?

why do people of my ethnicity make the objectively best food by a long shot?

>technology

White care more about architecture, fashion, art, interior, science etc.

Sup Forums - Technology

>My culture / ethnicity is objectively better than anyone elses'.

This place is for rational arguments not illogical fallacies.

post your spicerack setup

>illogical
>doesn't know about DNA
Kek

This is about as technology as Linus Tech Tips.

Food is fuel, it doesn't matter how it look or tastes.

Reported

You'll be banned before me. Want to know why?

>Maybe if I bait Sup Forums people will actually respond to me ON THE INTERNET guise!!!1!11

curry isn't that great tbqh, I prefer sort of south chinese/southeast asia/malay archipelago food with limegrass, ginger, garlic, nicely fried food or I prefer simple perfected dishes like southern soul food, freshly baked dumpling or slow cooked fresh steak

hey. we're having a serious discussion on how to optimize the satiation of our gluttonous impulses thus increasing the amount of time we can spend per day coding

>Current year
>Plan naan instead of keema naan

>having to overload your food with salt and spices because your countries are shit and disgusting, causing liver damage and heart failure

Im a white American and I fucking love indian food sooooo much!!!!

Just not as much as being employed... sorry, you have to go back.

>suffocating your food in fat does not cause heart attacks but spices and herbs do!
>Amerifat logic

You mistook jews for witeys tho.

white food is best food

looks like generic medshit puke + spice + bread cuisine desu.

>my dna made my food
Can you teach me? I have plenty of DNA all over the place and a lot of chores to do on a regular basis.

you either die from salmonella or liver damage from extra spicy chili pepper, garlic and what other shit you equatorial monkeys put in your food to preserve it for anything longer than 2 hours in humid climate.

Human language requires people to make A LOT of inferences about implied meaning. Without this ability it would take a very long time to communicate about even the most basic of things

Food that smells like garbage made by garbage people, same reason I won't try apple products

Yes I know. I'm obviously just making a funny. Or attempting to.