Why do Americans like tongueing anuses...?

Why do Americans like tongueing anuses...?

that's where poopoo comes from.

Is it not dangerous for health doing that? I've never tried before with my gf, I've got my doubts.

I've always thought it was a joke but I'm learning people actually do it

it's a nigger thing they like to do with their kind

you see, niggers can't tell the difference between their sheboon's anus and vagina

both holes smell like shit and both produce brown waste

I just don't understand the appeal... Going down on my gf's vag is great, you can really enjoy pleasuring her there but idk... Her asshole? don't really want my tongue in there, let alone wiggling it about

is it just a nigger thing? why?

His mouth probably has more culture than United States will ever be.

Blood and piss and all other sorts of discharges come out of vaginas, but if the bitch washes properly you don't taste or smell anything overtly bad - same with the ass hole.

Try it at least once when she's not expecting it. Eat the booty hole

Its an African thing because they were all starving before they were morbidly obese.

after i started eating ass my grades skyrocketed

Vaginas clean themselves, assholes are infested with shit unless you use an enema.

they're just niggers

>Vaginas clean themselves

By shitting out everything into their roastie lips

a vag is many things, but it's womanly. it's a body part of procreation and pleasure.

an anus isn't womanly though. fuck, I have an anus. anuses are for shitting. i don't care if the male g spot is in the anus, the female g spot isn't. literally no point sticking my tongue up a shitpipe

That is just...
I think I need to do this.
>With those women??
I don't give a fuck.

because niggers.
also

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

EAT

BLACK

Anatomically speaking, there is no shit in, around, or near the asshole. The asshole is merely a turd's window to the outside world. The shitbay is the rectum. A healthy person with a healthy diet who can properly wash and wipe themselves should in theory have a clean anus, perfectly acceptable for the lickeroo.

A clean ass tastes less strong than a clean vag desu

boipussies are feminine

It's weird. Negros had the reputation of not doing anything oral- it became a stereotype. But within the last couple years it has reversed with them licking anuses and possibly even vaginas.
What changed?

hehe nice one !!