Thoughts on black girls ?

thoughts on black girls ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/mob-of-women-attack-victorias-secret-employee-in-miami-lakes/
yourblackworld.net/2012/08/31/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to have sex with them but will get angry if black men have sex with white women

Fucking disgusting.

wsvn.com/news/local/mob-of-women-attack-victorias-secret-employee-in-miami-lakes/

what is it about monkey faced black bitches that the croation shitposter finds so attractive?

Pure blacks are fucking disgusting. Especially American negresses with their standoffish attitude.

There are some pretty mulatas tho. See Brazil for examples.

t. virgin fags

That girl is not Black. The kinds of girls you like to post tend to 9/10 as far as looks go but none of them are actually Black. We call them mulatto girls here. They have healthy doses of European blood. No one wants a pure Black woman. Not even Black men.

If I ever met one I would put small objects in their hair to see how long until they would notice

Exactly my thoughts.

t. disease fetishist

yourblackworld.net/2012/08/31/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/

Blacks are either disgusting or amazing. Personally, I'd love an attractive black girl.

>African American

Well no fucking shit. Most Americans are diseased.

I blame their shit health care.

But nah, I'm good with blacks. I'm good with anyone who is attractive.

This.

Do you want STDs? Because this is how you get STDs.

Nice get.

But your country is generally unhealthy.

No bait for me, thanks. Maybe someone else will fall for it.

Many tend to be obese, obnoxious, and/or rude from my experience.

>miami lakes
ofc

That's sad man, because I live near an African community, and they're very nice people.

How are abos?

It's not a race thread white and black people here are rude. White people are known for being nasty towards customer service

Like em. I was fuckin a hot little one last year.

Silly Croatia. Black women don't have hair.

Because once you hit jackpot, you really hit it. If she's hot, she's hot. It's not an in-betweens
I live for East African girls

Nappy headed hoes.

>Nappy headed hoes.
Don Imus, is that you?

Oh shut up, every black American is mixed race and no one dares to call someone mulatto anymore.

They're often stunning

>That girl is not Black.

hahaahahah americans

Challenge: Find me one good looking pure blooded aboriginal girl.

They alright. Black males can go to hell dhoe

You're talking to a mulatto, you butt.

origin blood of whites

You're a self hating faggot for openly calling yourself a mule, no one in my family would call themselves or others mulatto but maybe that's because we have respect for ourselves or seek to attach ourselves to whiteness as much as you do