NIPS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

NIPS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/14/u-s-planned-to-drop-12-atomic-bombs-on-japan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a9oQpBH9Zcw
youtube.com/watch?v=zGQxR1FXta8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would he apologize?

Just banter

He should show loyalty to his homeland

Don't piss off the Japs. You're fellow countrymen are dependent on Nipponese factory jobs for employment.

>NIPS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
Aren't they always?

Japan is better than the USA in every single regard.

I wish he would show more respect 2bh

why the fuck we would he apologies, he wasnt even born when this shit happened and japs were a bunch of asshole at the time

He shouldn't.

Targeting civilians was the M.O of every side in WW2 well before the US got involved. The yanks just developed a way to level a city with 1 bomb instead of 10,000

I wish I could say the same about the broken engrish japanese posters floating around int....

But anyway...It was totally justified.

>is on a weeb website
>is surprised that some people are weebs
are you retarded or something?

Nips don't really care about this, only "asian americans." It's the same reason they don't give 2 fucks when china/korea whines about what they did to those countries.

They spout and spout bullshit about apologizing for slavery and native genocide and being raysis to muslims andwhatever else, but refuse to do it for something that actually deserves it? Damn

exactly this

Maybe he's ex-weeb, like myself?

British and American leaders had only ever cared about trying to destroy the enemy's war industry, something which was only really possible by burning down the cities in which said industries were based (given near-total inaccuracy of "precision bombing" with the available bombs and bombsights).

"You dun goofed Nips, I'm not gonna admit otherwise."

11s should be thanking us that Obama not showing up with two more bombs.

The only way it could be justified is if all those civilians were actively attacking those pilots.

This is actually a highly informed decision taking into account both American views and Japanese mentality on the war bombings, if he chose to highlight and focus on the past, it would be seen poorly and cause divisiveness among Japs, who live in a more "It's the past, the war happened, let's move on" mentality about WWII

I am genuinely surprised he's not going to, not that anyone should. It just seems like something he would have done. I'm sure the few Americans who fought in WWII which are still alive would have been outraged and on the news.

Asian Americans / Canadians seem like utterly insufferable shitcunts.

Literally the biggest crybabies people on the planet

You're right, destroying war industry was obviously the priority, and bombers had no chance of hitting factories during night time raids, but the allies did deliberately launch bombing campaigns to demoralise the enemy through destroying cities.

Everyone in the war at least tried targeting civilians at some point, so bitching about one side being better at it than the other is pointless.

If this is real then Im liking Obama even more, He's probably glad the focus is on his replacements now so he doesn't give much shit anymore.

You have to go back Juan

heh...considering that they trained schoolgirls to attack american soldiers with sharpened sticks goes along with the brainwashing that was so intense that in Saipan Japanese women jumped over a cliff because 'american soldiers tortured women'.

But anyway....Firebombings claimed numerous more lives, why is dropping one bomb so much more heinous than numerous bombs that killed many more.

>weeb website
wrong motherfucker

Why won't Obama visit Obama, Japan? They've been asking since 2008.

>Firebombings
>tfw I just remembered the tears I shed after watching "Grave of the Fireflies"
FUCK YOU AMERICA YOU EVIL FUCKS YOU'RE FUCKING MONSTERS HOW COULD YOU DO THAT

>attack a country unprovoked
>get recked
>expect an apology
shamefur display

Whoa. Obama moves up one notch, in my opinion. He is now at one notch.

>he fell for the "Sup Forums is not a weeb website" meme
LEL

>ignoring the fact that the British cucks were the ones firebombing the most civilians

>why is dropping one bomb so much more heinous than numerous bombs that killed many more.
because it was done by ebil american imperialists!!

It wasn't justified but it isn't fair to say that it wasn't completely unprovoked. Both Japan and America knew they were going to have a war in the Pacific eventually and the embargo just hastened the Japanese hand.

Low morale resulting from starving military personnel stealing food from and brutalizing civilians, and deaths from air-raids. There also wasn't enough concrete mix, let alone enough iron or steel, to construct the fortifications properly—even once the use of such materials in any other capacity (including bomb-shelters) had been forbidden.

Most of the firebombing deaths and starvation wouldn't have been so bad had the Jap gov given 2 literal fucks (food, bomb shelters) about their civilian population but no all those deaths are on us.

>he got BTFO in the only sport he cares about by A FUCKING LEAF

America shouldn't apologise for Hiroshima. They SHOULD apologise for Vietnam though. So many innocent humans suffered for American interests

Nips should be grateful the USA didn't turn their entire fucking island into a parking lot.

It's not too late t.b.h.

japan doesn't apologize for war crimes either

You missed the point of the movie. The message was about the foolishness of Japan and how they got what was coming to them, which was encapsulated in the character of the boy who kept up a pathetic show of pride by living on scraps and stealing from others and forcing his sister to starve in the process.

lmao

lots of americans suffered for american interests, too
nobody really won nam

Are you retarded? The Japs deserved it, it was a good thing. Fuck them, they got off easy, they really did.

>Yanks and chongs dead

The world won

That's great. The world is a funny place.

Non-japanese are the only ones that cares about that.

Underrated post

t. some weeb.

But were they actually attacking them? No. All bombing was wrong in the war unless they were bombing anti-aircraft batteries that were firing on them.

i don't feel good about the fact that my country literally nuked them, but i don't think it is something that should be apologized for either.

i hesitate to even put it in the 10 ten evil shit that happened in ww2, i'd put the firebombing of tokyo even higher tbqh

I'm beginning to really like end of term obama

based texas

weebs btfo

Based.

Like I said the Americans didn't want to actively target civilians in bombing. The amount of deaths in starvation and collateral damage and facing down armed 'civilians' in a invasion would have been dramatically costly to both sides.

The fact that the war ended so soon enabled the US to get emergency food supplies to the general population averting more problems.

Now adays people argue that doing such things was more about 'dehumanizing' the enemy to enable the bombings rather than justifying the costs saved/lost in lives.

They should have bombed them with food and clothing, then. Not atomic bombs.

You're a fucking imbecile. Shut up.

Why should anyone listen to you, then, who gets angry and turns to verbal harrassment when someone disagrees with you? I don't think this is the example you want to appear to be the rest of the community.

I'm embarrassed by how often I throw vitriol garbage at anyone who said the bombings were justified when I was younger

If only I could wipe away all my accounts and posts from the internet.

You're just another assclown who failed history class and now the world has to pay for it while you assault people with your ignorance. Not to mention you're also likely one of these weeaboo rejects on top of things. Moron.

I hope he visits.

It's unfortunate that you have to have this disposition. I wish you all the best in bettering yourself. We could be friends in real life, I think.

Two nukes wasn't enough.

Twelve (12) were planned. If the Japs hadn't immediately surrendered, all those people they tortured and massacred would have been payed back in full.

>bringing up Nanking

here we go

Twelve? We blew our load with two, we wouldn't have any more nukes until 1946. If they had called our bluff, we would have had to resort to Operation Downfall and prayed that they would have surrendered after Olympic.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/14/u-s-planned-to-drop-12-atomic-bombs-on-japan.html

>LONDON — American military archives reveal that if the Japanese had not surrendered on August 15, 1945, they would have been hit by a third and potentially more powerful atomic bomb just a few days later and then, eventually, an additional barrage of up to 12 further nuclear attacks.
Can find many articles about this but not the supposed documents themselves.

wtf
I hate Americans

>LONDON
Gets me everytime.

I feel you. Most of them are annoying and aggressive as fuck.

I saw something about this on tv once. The town looked comfy as fuck and had monkies in the natural hot springs and the people seemed to be pretty happy to share a name with the US president. Can't remember what show it was though. Might have been on PBS.

I was actually thinking about this one of these days
Always thought he would do it at some point generating massive butthurt about how he betrayed the soldiers who fought and shiet

no one should have to apologize for anything

t. ken sama

This has been standard policy since the beginning. War is a terrible thing.

huh?

japanese government probably asked obama not even bother or else they have to deal with SK demanding apologies from them again

>yfw someone went to the white house armed and was shot in the gut but Obama was away playing golf again anyway
He's just coasting until January desu

>makes claim an apologize for the past
>Even It happened long before he was born
Are you gook or nigger?

Do nips even really care about that or is this just like that whole NFL Redskins controversy where 90% of native americans polled said they didn't care about the name/weren't offended? Who is getting offended for all this bs?

>A transcript of a top-level call between two military experts on August 13 reveals details of this “third shot.” It also confirmed that a vast production line of about 12 other atomic bombs was being readied for additional continuous strikes against other key targets.
>It was agreed this next bomb would be available to be dropped on August 19, with a schedule of further bombs available throughout September and October.
>One U.S. general explained: “If we had another one ready, today would be a good day to drop it. We don’t, but anyhow within the next ten days, the Japanese will make up their minds.”
>On August 15, however, just as the plutonium was about to be sent to Tinian, news of the Japanese surrender came through and its loading was stopped.

based

Kek

How does him not doing so make you react

Pretty sure even the Japs said they didn't expect him to.

I mean for fuck sake America dropped pamphlets on the cities weeks before they bombed them telling civilians to leave or they will die from bombs and that we were at war with their current government and didn't want to hurt the people.

We LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Burn in hell you fucking savage animal.

Here's your (you) for getting the most out of that proxy while you can bud

My sides

Thats definately why he didn't. You'll see an apology from the first liberal president in office after the last WW2 vet dies.

t. Robert Jones english teacher

t. Blob Weebington, watcher of animes; buyer of body pillows

t. money got the riches in the bag
you know you fuggas wish you always had
he da best mayyyyn
he diiiiiid it
with the drill bit

>Obama not being a PC nigger for once

Interesting.

I bet the cuck would apologize to Iraq for the highway of death in Iraq tho...

But he is.

He is visiting Hiroshima, for the sole reason of:
>MUH LEGACY

All Obama cares is about being a relevant president in the past. Too bad for him. All he will always be remembered for is being the first black president, and period.

>Highway of death
>I masturbate to this

youtube.com/watch?v=a9oQpBH9Zcw

youtube.com/watch?v=zGQxR1FXta8

Obamacare and liking comics/Star Wars

He is the best president anyway.

Niggers* trust me white americans are bro as fuck. We love you

>Obamacare
Probably will get repealed, or modified. Anyways, the name Obamacare will phase out.
>Affordable Care act
This is the real name.

>Liking comics/Star wars
First time I hear of this.
If I don't care, no one in the future will.