Do you regret buying an iPhone 7 recently?

Damn, the Samsung S8 and LG G6 make the iPhone 7 look like an antiquated piece of garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

magpul.com/products/organization-and-gear/phone-cases/magpul-field-case-iphone-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I buy phones based on my needs, not on looks
If you care about fashion accessories, go to /fa/

Your mom look like an antiquated piece of garbage, bub.

;^)

>Android users are teenage girls who care first and foremost about how pretty a smartphone is

Thanks for confirming. The iPhone SE is the ultimate utilitarian device. Have fun with your palm rejection and bloatware, and duplicate applications, and 6 months of updates.

iOS is dumbed down to the point of retardedness. You can't even access the file system without jailbreaking it.

Tim Cuck ruined Apple. If Jobs were still alive today, Apple would have been up to speed with Samsung and LG. Cuck thinks it's good to spoonfeed Apple customers the same phone for three years, and refurbish a shitty iphone 5s daring to call it a new phone.

lol as if

Jobs was the faggot who refused to increase the iphone screen size

My iPhone 6s+ is buttery smooth and it will be for the upcoming years. Its such a comfy device. I don't have anxiously think about what to rice, like on my previous Android. The only downside would be that I had to give in to the Apple Music jew. But if you think about it, its kind of worth it desu if you count the wasted seconds on my Android.

If that faggot was alive today itards would still be jumping in the air and scream on top of their lungs that tiny 3.5" screen is more than enough, or would be stuck with 4" forever if Jobs was more willing to compromise.

>buying a piece of technology that devaluates more than a half in the next 6 months

Can you spread your common sense somewhere else?

bezel for days on the iphone.

The fuck am I looking at here?

autism

you're blind if you can't see the glaring issue at hand

but it's a cellphone not a computer.

Also girls shave their armpits, wear makeup, have dicks inside them, put tampons up their butt, and paint their nails.

heh, nice one

I honestly missed the 3.5mm jack way more than I think I would.

we know you have autism user

Where the fuck is the note 8. I need to replace my 4 wont give up the stylus and really want that 4k screen for a vr headset.

>reposting the same exact thread
>again

Kill yourself

You know that you can just transfer music from a computer through iTunes right? Like you can torrent music and then just transfer it using iTunes, what I did to mine.

you're giving way too much credit to an iToddler

I'm on the verge of buying a SE or a 6s.
I kinda want a big screen, but it's almost 200 bucks more.

if the iphone isnt a computer what is it. my ti83 is a computer. my abacus is a computer.

G6 is objectively great looking. Only the back is meh

>I'm a faggot

I didn't buy the iPhone 7 because I can't HA!

Meh, just snagged a 6s off eBay (coming from a 5s). The bigger screen really isn't worth an extra $200. I have big hands but it is clumsy a lot of the time trying to reach stuff especially when you're driving.

Other than that I have to say that the 6s/SE truly are the master race of phones right now. The 7's lack of a headphone jack is retarded, and $800 for a phone is idiotic. A plus is that there's finally a iOS Sup Forums app on the App Store. That was the only thing that made me consider going back to android after my 5s met its untimely end.

I do as well, I bought an iPhone 7 and my only regret is that I wish I would've gone for the 7 plus, which I was debating on at the time.

For me, iOS is the most functional mobile software. Coming from a Note 5, that phone was complete shit.

The person you're responding to is exactly my 55 year old moms complaint about iOS. She doesn't know how to torrent or use iTunes.

Whoa what, what's the Sup Forums app?

Is this an old photo that's talking about the now pulled Chanu?

Retard. Even dumbphones have access to filesystem

Gonna need all of these girls in individual high rest pictures.
Ugh girl in the bottom right from left may put pushing her chest out to make her waste look fit but she made my balls drop again.

TheChan

No regrets. Small enough for one hand use, 3 days of battery life with my usage, and I already use a bluetooth headset so I don't give a shit about the lack of 3.5mm. Water resistance is a plus, I'll never have to worry about sealing it up. Already have a Magpul case and glass screen protector that have protected it from a couple drops perfectly now.

Zero regrets.

Hol up hol up. Magpul makes cases? Like the AR accessories company Magpul?

>uding the smiley with a carat nose

No bezels

Yeah dude.

magpul.com/products/organization-and-gear/phone-cases/magpul-field-case-iphone-7

Their cases are simple, but basically perfect. Very grippy, zero snag, slim, and perfectly protective without any gimmicks. It's basically just a softer, more malleable version of the polymers they use in their gun parts. I've had multiple phones use them, and they're essentially the ideal case.

My iPhone 7 one had some seams sticking off from the mold, but it's nothing a bit of razor shaving can't fix.

>t. iToddler

I don't know why. But the curved edges look really ugly to me.

Holy fuck thanks senpai
>Murica intensifies

>iShit

lmao

>actually having a social life instead of endlessly ricing and fighting with your devices you paid good money for
Yeah lmao who wants that

>le edge screen meme
>Boxed bezels

Lg G6 is the best phone ever created, typing this on one rght now. No regrets.

Has the bootloop issue been fixed?

Can vouch for Magpul cases, these things are indestructible. The case LITERALLY saved my life when my iShit exploded.

same situation as me aside from the VR meme. september probably. was august last year but I think there'll be some delays so september or october.. hopefully.