Captcha Flood

Why do you have to fill in a Captcha every time you post? Wouldn't it be enough to do it only every other hour?

Do you think we would see increase in spam if Captchas would be required less frequently?

Definitely, I abandon many a shitpost because I can't be fucked to fill in a captcha.

captchas are designed to make you buy a Sup Forums pass.

which all shilling aside you probably should because fuck the botnet

>pajeet fills capcha once a hour
>makes 60 shill threads with 0 effort from 1 ip

It's not that hard to type a random word along with nigger.

Yeah but it's annoying. Even if you would only need it every 3 post it would be reasonable. But I understand it's like the free2play games, they just want to annoy you so much that you pay

there wasn't spam for a good 8 fucking hours the last time they disabled captcha
was fucking glorious
then the spam came and every board was perma fucked until it came back

Yeah but there should be a more intelligent solution. At first, much captcha. Later, little captcha

That's what Google automatically does. If it detects you're a good human, the captcha will be accepted in one click.

Moot made captcha every post because he wanted to slow posts down
Maybe even make you rethink that shitpost if you have to go through 20 pages of stopsigns for it

I didn't know that they treat good goyim.

idk

No they don't. They could pretty easily see with my activity that I'm not a bit. They let me through without dumb pictures maybe 1 of 5 times, at most

That's because then that would speed up the Chinese captcha completion services.

captcha prevents spam but also trains the botnet ai

yes

you're a fucking newfag
>forgetting the accel spam
>forgetting the anontalk spam
now Sup Forums passes are bought by shills as a way to get past the captcha and spam as much as they want

no
there's still the post timer

this sometimes by the time i find the correct meme image and tpye in my witty retort then select all blurry ass store fronts, it's just not worth it anymore

I see what you did there

And chuckled drily to myself

Just buy a pass if you post enough for the captcha to annoy you.

Where have all the retards who used to shill reCAPTCHA because it's "the fastest captcha out there" gone? Have they reconsidered their paid partnership with Google when it made it so that it waits for 7 seconds before displaying the next pictures? :^)

I don't post that frequently and I use the reCAPTCHA, Just have to type two words and that's it. I aint contributing to google's image recognition neural network.

Buy pass

He only did it to boost pass sales

Honestly I'd almost rather have the spam back. It was good newfag bait and was occasionally entertaining (RIPIP Cornelia-tan).