How do we fix North America, Sup Forums?

How do we fix North America, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We dont fucking faggot

Elbow a woman in the face, then apologize for it. Repeat as necessary.

We fucking don't you fudgepacker

You forgot to add Nunavik and Nunatsiavut to Nortwest territories also I think Alaska should go with them

Saskatchewan should unite with his brother (Alberta)

I don't want to be part of Quebec

By annexing Canada and nuking Mexico

Send all the Mexicans and South/Central Americans back and use nukes to create a massive radioactive trench on the US/Mexican border.

Remove Mexico.

Spread fort mcmurry fire to america

What's wrong with it? I like it the way it is.

Except for the south.

Ditto.

Fuck the south.

>Mexico bashing from irrelevant memelands a gringo wouldn't even be able to place on a map

Shut up Jose and keep making your countries only export besides fellow Mexicans for 3c an hour

Pues a ke esperas indio¿

That's what Aussies do in their country while Chinks buy everything.

>you will never live in independent Cascadia

That's alright, at least the chinks are rich enough to but it, nothing fun about having cartels running your entire economy.

>Cartels in charge of running anything
Okay man

>Your social security kindly provided to you by the Sinaloa Cartel for the low, low price of half your family

Enough internet Bruce.

Threadly reminder that Canadians are butthurt

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

Nice attempt at a Canadian accent, bruce

why is Newfoundland shown as a part of Quebec? we hate them just as much as the rest of Canada

I always find hilarious to see how chicanos are the first ones to get butthurt over stupid shit like this.

Vote for Trump

dude I live 3 miles from Coahuila, it's absolutely Zika ridden third world. Your country would do well to completely erase itself

Australia bringing the heat

>Lumping in Ontario with Manitoba

FUCKING DISGUSTING we don't need to be with the most cucked faggots in all of Canada who are run by a Lesbian and she's racked up so much debt its over 2x as bad as California per capita and are so pathetic they asked for people to return their tax returns to prop them up.

>tfw Ontario

Trust me, the rest of us would like to escape Toronto's nonsense as much as the rest of the country.