I really don't understand how people from tropical shitholes live knowing there's scary shit close to them

I really don't understand how people from tropical shitholes live knowing there's scary shit close to them.

What animals can kill you if you walk into a forest in your country?

Chile; Boars, Pumas, probably a really pissed Deer,

Also last year one guy was killed by beavers he was on a kayak it got turned and drown.

el chileANO

Brb, moving to green countries.

H-how do we have so many venomous animals ? D-do you count our different species of immigrants ?

No big monsters here but it's infested with brown recluses.
Thankfully they only bite as a very last resort but even then I already had several close calls.

Chilean recluses are dicks, they are aggresive.

I live in Bogotá, a city situated 2600m (8500ft) above sea level, it's not tropical and rather temperate all year round, meaning we don't have weird venomous animals/insects over here. If you go to the coast or the amazon, that's a whole different story.

A black widow once bit me.

probably stray dogs only... lol

Stop being such a soft cock you poof

>living in a country with ANY animals that can kill you
Oh deary me, I do feel sorry for you lot sometimes

ticks, sneks, foxes, wild boars, bears, wolves, hornets

Spain: Drunkards, boars if they are really angry

>France

>What animals can kill you if you walk into a forest in your country?

Jaguars, Pumas, Black Bears, Rattel Snakes or other poisonous snkes, Aligators, Scorpions, Spiders, poisonous lizards, maybe Coyotes, I don't know how dangerous they can be and the Mexican wolf is almost extinct.

And if you go to the ocean, white sharks, giant squids, etc.

el eslovANO

kea

What do you want them to do? migrate to your country? I don't think you want that

Yeah, a lot of them post here and they really are aggressive, I see what you mean

Unfortunately we have no forest. We only have mountains without any animals.

Worst animals here are the people

there are no dangerous animals in the uk

None, not even spiders

Copperheads, rattlesnakes, cottonmouths, coral snakes, black widows, brown reclus and Africanized bees. We have coyotes and boars as well, but I don't think anyone has ever been killed by one in my state.

Seagulls made the list of the top 10 most dangerous animals in Britain that's how threatening our wildlife is.

Big countries should not be homogeneously colored like that Tbh

That's why most of our population is situated around the boarder where its safer. Most avoid the Red Centre, too hot and dry, too many animals, abos etc

What the fuck is wrong with France?

if your wildlife can't rip your body in half and fuck your corpse, you're a pussy

it's probably including their departments and territories

tiny venomous animals are nothing, even in incredibly rural areas they can just give you an antidote and you recover the same day
living somewhere with bears or other large animals that can rip your limbs off is much more dangerous

Moose and Bears, fuck me i nearly shat my pants when i met a moose in the woods ones.
They are fucking huge

We only have rattle snakes and mountain lions in my state. I wouldn't count coyotes and wolves as very deadly although you see them from time to time.

Overseas territories

I think the map counts the foreign departments (Guyana etc) as part of France

Not just that, but the number of venomous species is dependent of the area (see Mongolia vs. Russia and China, Lesotho vs. South Africa, Central America vs. Mexico and Colombia). The map implies the former ones are "less venomous" than the later ones in this regard.

Also, the map is incorrectly labelled.

Well, we include cows
Why?

I think his point is along the lines of venomous animals clustering into certain regions, and yet the whole country being painted because of those regions.

>live in Australia
>get killed by bugs