what the fuck

>tfw i had to write a 300 word essay on traffic signs just to post this comment

easiest way to teach AI is by making people teach it

>not using v1 captcha

the fuck is wrong with you?

The botnet is learning

>he can't afford a pass

fucking poorfags

Legacy captcha doesn't have this problem.

Use legacy captcha, stop feeding the botnet.

You do captcha correctly,it makes you do 4 more to let you login,and post.

This cause I deleted my cookies isn't it.

Legacy captcha is feeding the botnet you dumb ass.

Buy a Sup Forums pass

You should have selected Speed Limit sign, brainlet.

Trying to trick the Captcha is like voting 3rd party

unsupervised learning my ass

>Yes, yes gaij- I mean user, buy Sup Forums pass now!

as with any company forcing anything on its customers, employees, etc, they slowly ramp up the bulshit level.

the people who accept it gracefully are the reason the bulshit keeps going up.

i cant fucking wait the day hiromoot blocks v1 captcha and i can just block Sup Forums on my router so i dont enter here anymore on habit and end up staying half an hour reading to just remember i cant post.

all you faggots who arent already dual browsing 4can g and 8can tech are the reason hiromoot gets away with this blulshit 1 captcha per message, even though we still see "organic marketing" bots posting the same pre packaged threads daily... they can just pay $2 for a thousand capcthas, its still cheap even if for some dumb VPN to gather more googlepoints in referees, and even a couple more clients per week

No it's not a trick. The crosswalk sign is really like a yield sign which is really like a "slow down" sign. Thus it's like a speed limit sign.

ITT the confused unwashed masses struggling with the scary complexities of the modern world

It's a tried and true business model that probably predates the opium trade. Get your customers hooked on your product or service and keep fucking them over a tiny bit more with each passing year. They'll keep rationalizing why they're willing to put up with it. Can you imagine ANYONE willing to use this garbage of a site if it suddenly sprouted out of nowhere right now. rather than having 14 years of history?

hmm

If it doesn't already know the right answer then how does it know you selected the right choice or not?

They probably had to add this because people would select all kind of signs you can find next to a street and not just street signs.

The only thing Sup Forums has going for it is the volume of traffic. Does it have any interesting content? Does it have freedom of expression or are there things you aren't allowed to post? Does it have a good layout that doesn't require third party addons to make it borderline useable? Does it offer anything that other sites do not? Is it convenient to use or is it a hassle just to make 5 posts? Do you agree with the opinions of the majority of the userbase? Do you even still enjoy neo-Sup Forums """culture""" or are you just pressing F5 out of habit and harvesting (You)s, lest you look away from the screen and see the abyss staring back at you?

you report the issue and it gets flagged for review.

>captcha is one of those photographs of a street divided into 9 blocks
>asks me to select cars
>pick three blocks that have no cars but have signs
>it gives me a second captcha because this was one of those two-part ones
>it's literally the same thing with a different photograph
>do the same thing, again

>it accepts it

It probably knows you thought of streetsigns.
I had 9 different photos, it said select mountains but automatically o went for the streetsigns and accept.

>Does it have any interesting content
Maybe 1 interesting thread per month (ironically the interesting threads usually only get a small handful of comments)
>Does it have freedom of expression or are there things you aren't allowed to post?
Well considering I watched someone get permabanned yesterday for posting PG rated content that can be found on YouTube under the guise of Global Rule #1.... I'm going to say it very much lacks freedom of expression
>Does it have a good layout that doesn't require third party addons to make it borderline useable?
I personally don't use any third party addons. I think the layout is okay, but not great.
>Does it offer anything that other sites do not?
Well, it provides a much easier way to engage in subliminal marketing tactics. It also makes it easy to pull people into my political agendas. For example, on Sup Forums, all I have to do is mention a person who works for a company which produces technology and then I can have a full on political conversation regarding any of that person's personal politics, even if those political views are not technology related themselves.
>Is it convenient to use or is it a hassle just to make 5 posts?
It's a hassle. I'm literally considering plebbit at this point
>Do you agree with the opinions of the majority of the userbase?
Not sure. It depends on the ratio of retard:troll

What I like to do is pick mostly correct, but also intentionally pick something which I know is incorrect. It often accepts it, but I believe this will make the AI worse.

Autism

>how does it know you selected the right
because the same test is done by two or more people

captcha v2 doesnt usually require two or more tries? even when its a single stop sign? thats becasue one of those they are testing if you fi a known answer, and then grabbing a new answer from you (and also comparing with a weak machine guess), not nevesarily in a particular order.. just like only "word1 nigger" or "nigger word2" works on captcha v1, you gotta get lucky to put the nigger in the right place

the answer to all your question is eight C H dot net slash tech

nah,
this probably proves this assumption

you can just do v1 captcha with nigger on 1 word, much quicker and does help google with its driverless taxi service

Am I the only one who sees a pepe in the thumbnail?

That will make her better, you are training her to spot the people who feed her wrong data intentionally.

is noscript captcha working for you niggas on 4chanX?

you also frustrate humans you asshole

>he still fills out captchas

>2017
disgusting desu

Sorry user, I just recently seen the light. On the plus side, I'm not affected by the Cloudflare fuckup from a few weeks ago.

>not using legacy

>stoppschildern
Why not stoppskinder?

No, thats why i clicked in the first place.

I used to do this, but it got more difficult to fool it so I switched to legacy and type both words slightly wrong until it passes. fuck eric shit! fuck jewgle!

Is this slavery?
Will humans be able to bitch at machines like niggers bitch about whites today in 100 years?

No because you still have the choice to simply leave.

lmao

Hey what's going on here, I'm gay too!!!

>You will never be an AI who's entire existence is haunting streetview looking for signs and storefronts

Let's fuck

Only if you marry me.

cmon bby gib sum succ

What's that?

A gay VIP orgy

Underrated post

Get out, only VIPs with CuckPass are allowed in this thread

Ok :(

fag