What does this usually signify when a girl does this in your country?

What does this usually signify when a girl does this in your country?

She's about to unleash a scorcher

It's so sexy when there is small stains of piss/sweat there

That she does yoga

>Dirty pussy is sexy

Spot the virgin

It means the bull is prepared

I bet you can package her in a suitcase with that flexibility.

Good tips for human trafficking

She is talking ot of her ass

w-which of you is the doctor?

Imagine the backpain of being in that pose for hours.

Neither of us, why haven't you responded to our emails?!

I reckon folding her the other way would cure her instantly

How's everything Swedebro?

>hello vagina, it's time to talk.

Vagina monologue

fucking bohrok ass bitch

>How's everything Swedebro?

Pretty good desu Sudanman. I'm cleaning the apartment and changing my bedsheets and shit. Might cook something nice before I go to sleep in an hour or two.

You good?

Thankfully, one of us is doing alright.

I'm fine, currently working on a web design project after having my application rejected by the hospital (Islamist stronghold)?

You don't really feel anything after it. Maybe some little pain in muscles if it was your first time
t. someone who wasted his time practicing yoga

>Neither of us, why haven't you responded to our emails?!

I have a tumor. I've accepted my fate.

Spot the fag

You don't have a tumour, the CT would have definitely showed something, and there's no suggestive symptomatology.

that she has absolutely nothing to do and you'd better offered her some acceptable alternative before she injured herself and made it your problem.

It's only been getting worse lately and I'm awaiting results of mri

How could something so simple take thing long?

If you want an independent evaluation of your MRI results send them with the name removed to my email. I am pretty sure at this point it's a migraine, or the CO toxicity you mentioned

I have a hard time imagining a russian doing yoga. Why'd you think it was a waste though? Are the proposed healthbenefits just bogus?

Awh, that's crap. Must be som extremist hospital.

*thing = so

>If you want an independent evaluation of your MRI results send them

I don't have them m8. Seeing doctor soon to review them.

Either way you've been a good lad, I'll miss you

Well given how difficult is to find a French girl with some personal hygiene I understand in your case.

Well the only valuable thing was back and neck exercises but I didn't develop enough muscles to have positive effect long enough.

>1 image reply

pretty sad desu

I hope you make a swift recovery, user, you can request an electronic copy of your MRI results in a CD/thumb drive, it's your basic right and it doesn't cost them a thing

>you can request an electronic copy of your MRI results in a CD/thumb drive, it's your basic right and it doesn't cost them a thin

Yeah I think will do that desu, gotta drive there for it though and it's a holiday tomorrow so I'll just do it sometime soon.

Just sucks if it's a malignant tumor, m8. I never even got to live a normal life. I'd be fine if i was 40+ and this happened but as it stands i'm too young to die. Oh well I guess you can't choose your fate and maybe the afterlife will be better.

I don't take it personnal when a beaner spits on my feet tbf. I will also assume that a nice women who smells the girl is something. I want to date a girl and not a piece of shampoo or perfume.

Hence, there is litteraly nothing wrong with a wet pussy.

You're a fag.

here you go, senpai

It's highly unlikely considering your coherent responses and lack of alarming symptoms, also the clean CT and the chronology

Pretty dizzy, eyes hurt for days, etc etc. There's a lot of shit m8. Getting really worried now because if it was just some minor meme-shit it would just be gone by now.

>TFW a Sudanese doctor who posts on an anime imageboard is the kindest person you've talked to in the last two years

i-i'll never forget you m8...

Don't worry bro, it'll be fine. I underwent a similar phase because of stress-induced migraines, now I just manage the ADHD with visualization and everything's fine.

You're a true bro, and we won't lose you.

Thank you friend. I love you

I would allow you to come to my country and stay in my house with me if you wanted

Thanks pham, stay safe

>TFW no Sudanese bro roommate to hang out with

I saw that picture of you that you posted and then got embarrassed about and deleted once. You look like a nice fella

dtf

Just wanna say you are a real nice lad Sudan and I hope you get better leafman,

Thanks my bro across the pacific

:3

She's doing her best to fart and see the escaping gas
*PRRRRRRAAAAAAAP*

ya zol

Underated

This is a good position to retain your fresh load.

I have the black one

FEEL THE BERN
E
E
L

T
H
E

B
E
R
N

I was diagnosed with cushings disease back in october and i went to boston in november. I had 3 tumors on my pituitary gland one almost touching my optical nerves making me have wavey vision at times or small hallucinations. Thing is it was expensive as fuck and i feel like it didnt work ;-; im 19 btw

shiet man!

What's your status like now? How expensive was it?

You've obviously never had a gf if you approve of an unclean vagina

love these things

me too

What didn't work? Were they able to remove them?

dog bless :DD

kayf tamam, the net was down for a few moments

Post-operative recurrence or lack of resolution of Cushingoid symptoms? Or the visual symptoms? Was there adequate post-operative steroid cover? And is there any familial component?

Im gonna go back in july for a followup.
Ive gotten better but my cortisol levels are high still and my joints and bones are still pretty weak.
It cost around 200,000 usd (savings). I had it done at brigham and womens hospital. Funny the alternative would have been me going to a spine surgeon down in karachi who wasnt able to figure out where to cut my skull to get it out. The surgery i had was non invasive they put these cameras with cutters in my nose and got them out. The thing that stuck w me though is seeing my parents tear up while i was being taken away into the op room... and the headaches and drymouth i had for the next 7 days i spent in the hospital..lol lost like 10 kgs
They were removed but the symptoms of the condition are still here i have a feeling another might have grown (i hope not tho)

Ive lost the moon face but everything else is the same. andYeah there were post op things prescribed by my endocrinologist. I got diabetes inhibitus i think and had to get pills or injections for it. Steroids and tylenol were a must the headaches were unbearable. Also my nose was stuffed for a month almost. Couldnt smell or taste Anything.

>It cost around 200,000 usd (savings).
>They were removed but the symptoms of the condition are still here i have a feeling another might have grown (i hope not tho)
All jokes aside, that's devastating. We have some great doctors over here, but they're so insanely expensive. It's embarrassing to read someone from the US has to go to the Ukraine for dental work on Sup Forums. I hope someone is able to find the root cause.

>It cost around 200,000 usd (savings)

Holy fuck, what the hell?

That's tragic maaayne . It seems that you bore the brunt of every complication this procedure has to offer. The diabetes insipidus was a given, but the recurring headaches and possible CSF fistula make it worse. Make sure to communicate everything to the surgical team that performed and see if your eligible for compensation.

>>They were removed but the symptoms of the condition are still here i have a feeling another might have grown (i hope not tho)

This is a bit peculiar, at first I thought the steroid compensation was a bit excessive but this could genuinely be one of those extremely rare genetic conditions where small adenomas continually reappear.

Just fuck my shit up right?

Yeah it is expensive but it was the best surgeon i could get for what i had and im very thankful for having parents who would get me the treatment without thinking twice despite it maybe not working. But who knows what i find out in july
Pic is me with my surgeon Dr.Laws

Now that i think about it my moonface is much better

>Dr. Laws of Boston
Hatemail sent for hurting you

best of luck in the future. sorry our healthcare is so expensive. when I work in medicine I might choose an FQHC to help those who really can't afford it.

what are your plans in life now?

That she was tub girl.

Sudan-doc help...

The top of my eyes really hurts and my head feels weird when i move it side to side, starting to feel nauseous last few days too kind of

I dont know man. Ive been working out so i atleast have less social anxiety. Besides that im pretty lost
Lol nah man the guy was very nice he did what he could, im just unlucky

That sucks bro.

Hope you feel better

my advice would be to get into light exercise a little. take some walks and eat healthier to shed some weight. It truly does wonders for things like confidence when you have a good physique (if you are limited in any way by your condition please ignore all of the above, don't strain yourself)

kind of cliche, but I found joining clubs and volunteering greatly reduced my social anxiety. I highly recommend it

EDIT: didn't see your part where you mentioned working out. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me a week ago . Yup moonface has improved!

Headache altering with movement is indicative of anything from sinusitis to CSF blockage to rarer more concerning causes.

I cant offer much advice without an examination but you can contact me via email. I'll respond tonight once the power outages over

Chin is definitely becoming more defined. keep going

>I cant offer much advice without an examination but you can contact me via email. I'll respond tonight once the power outages over

i deleted that email because I felt like an idiot

ffs man i lost all my fucking muscle because of this shit

>weight loss with elevated ICp and headaches
That's a bit worrying, user. Hopefully the MRI won't show anything pathological and it will be just another headache disorder.

Why haven't any of the Canadian doctors counseled you on this or mentioned any possible diagnoses?

Sorry if this is the last post the 3g router is going to die.

Idfk man I feel terrible though

shes flexible