Is Project Fi worth it?

Is Project Fi worth it?

Of course

kek

> Used 125 GB data in a month

Botnet confirmed

This is what happens when you don't turn off your phone at night.

how do i check this?

Decent service, usually adds up to $35 a month for ~1.5gb data. The Nexus 5X is a disappointing phone though, you get maybe 4 hours of screen on time and most of them eventually end up with the bootloop problem, so I wouldn't recommend one of those.

Verizon master race checking in.

Sprint and TMobile's coverage are garbage.

It depends. If you use low data it can be a good deal, but if you use a lot of data regular carriers are cheaper.

I'm here. Our family has a 9 device plan unlimited costing us $110/mo on vzw. We get 60mbps usually

Damn. and I thought I was winning with 5 phones and 18gbs for $200 a month.

Wish they had more phone options, otherwise I'd switch

I don't think so. I was really keen on it a year ago for the sake of saving $10/mo but that's, what, the cost of 1GB? Over the last year my plan has been increased by 4GB for no change in price. That's enough of a carrot to keep me as a customer. Plus I got a cheaper phone anyway.

I used Ting mobile when I was in the States
>costs as much as Fi
>has more features
>isn't limited to a handful of Nexus/Pixel phones

And the best bit is that they use the networks of several major carriers
So if you're getting a shit signal from T-Mobile but AT&T has solid LTE in the area you'll switch to their network instead, it's pretty fucking based

At the moment I'm still using a dumb phone given to me by my verizon.

If I wanted to switch to a smart phone, do you think this would be a good start?

Ting only uses T-Mobile and Sprint, and you can't switch between them. Not sure what you're talking about.

What features does Ting offer?

Switched networks for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/thread

I personally don't use a lot of data (< 1GB) per month. and if you are okay with their phone selection then it's a good deal. My monthly bill is like $24

You can take unlocked TMobile phones to their network.

I'd cancel my services with Verizon if Project Fi supported iPhones. When is that ever going to be a happening thing?

>he doesn't use 100km wifi repeater
>he doesn't broadcast hidden SSID with EAP-TTLS and whitelisting only his owned MACs
>he doesn't buy infinite dataplan SIM from illegal contractors

even better if you carry your own portable 100km wifi receiver to connect to your home's wifi.
>inb4 you can't
Just change the fucking TTL