A fucking leaf?

A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada? Jesus christ, i wanna puke.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexico? A country where the cartels are stronger than the government? Haha I think it's satire, this cannot be possible

SJW's are stronger than the Canadian government tho.

But they're not.

Seriously m8 Canada is cozy as hell outside the memes

>but how does he type with no head

who the fuck are you quoting?

goddamn canadias. learn to green text

SJWs are the ganadian government thou.

>implying greentext isnt to implicate an implying statement

>Head of state is English
>Head of government is French

Thread reminder

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

there are many species of maple native to canada. it was chosen to unite the thistle, shamrock, rose, and lily, the four heraldic emblems of scotland, ireland, england, and france. in the boer war the canadian regiments of the british army were given this symbol and in wwi it was adopted by the canadian army.

top kek

This

Fucking idiot Mexicans get it right.

Did you guys just find this months old thing? I know Aussie internet is slow, but c'mon.

wait.... is that..... no.... it couldnt be.... is it... a.... a.... a LEAF!! A FUCKING LEAF!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

>a fucking cactus

@59775349
>it's the american child pretending to be an irish immigrant

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

I'LL KILL YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP, AUSTRALIA

samefag

Said the American

You've lost your head again José

OI M8

SHUT THE FUCK UP, AUSTRALIA

(You)

CANADA SUCKS EH? YA CUNT?

>a fucking planar botanical chloroplast-filled growth used for photosynthesizing solar radiation and water into burnable carbohydrates

Why are you people sooo obsessed?

Now I know how the Americans feel when inferior countries attempt to talk shit

Just takin the piss cobber

OI M8

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

We all know you're kings of false flagging. I wonder why the bulk of the "Canadian" shitposting happens in Aussie Power hour

I noticed this.As soon as you mention it they move to another thread.

>brother has a new gf
>comes over for dinner to meet the family
>we get into a discussion about politics
>ask her what she thinks of Justin Trudeau
>"he's a fucking idiot riding on the coattails of his father."

some of you are alright

That poster is actually right. >CATCHPHRASE golden laughter.jpg posts are annoying and obnoxious.

I don't know why they are going through such ridiculous lengths to do this. They are literally false flagging.
(And I'm using the word literally correctly this time)

Australian shitposting tactics know no bounds.

>an australian copied my post

flattered tbqh

i thought you were cool, finland

Based binland sees through Australia's bullshit.

>sooo

I'm just fucking tired of seeing a forced meme take off because it's forced by some autistic Aussie.

I'm too cool for golden lel and posting boring catchphrases. My memes are of high quality, both in production and intellectual value.

you need to ascend and get into post-post-post-post ironic shitposting
it's the way of /lat/

Sup Forums is chock full of cancerous newfags and redditors, and they're not going to stop

Blame your own countrymen. They invented all the wacky memes that tripled this board's posting rate.

>golden lel banter threads
>a LEAF
>poo in loo/DESIGNATED (this meme took over the internet)
>easter?

Yeah. This board has detoriatiorated during the last few years. Even the redditors' favourite reaction image (golden kaughing man.jpg) is an old as fuck reaction pic from Sup Forums.

Can we petition for a new flag?

I don't take part in it, but ffs most people here will eat up anything new or wacky

it should still be the canadian flag icon, but the hover text should just be "LEAF"