NVIDIA Announces 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Coming to MacOS

Win/Linfags BTFO.

Now I can Hackintosh 24/7 and ignore Winshit 100% of the time.

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/04/06/titan-xp/

>Open to Mac Community

>Speaking of users, we’re also making the new TITAN Xp open to the Mac community with new Pascal drivers, coming this month. For the first time, this gives Mac users access to the immense horsepower delivered by our award-winning Pascal-powered GPUs.

>TITAN Xp is available now for $1,200 direct from nvidia.com, and select system builders soon.

I love you nVidia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFhA77i5aus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you mac fag

Look at this Winfag/Lolnix fag.

You jealous that I'm superior?

Just need more AAA titles on OS X.

What the fuck. They spent money to make drivers for Hackintosh for the 3-4 people who actually want to play games on MacOS instead of switching to Winshit?

I don't get it.

the original xeon mac pro towers have pcie slots

GPUs are used a for lot more than just AAA gaming nowadays

>M'Gaymes

fuck off to Sup Forums
We're adults here, fagot.

>Another gayming fag.

No idiot. CUDA is used in pro apps like Adobe and renderers like Octane.

Not all of us use 1080Ti's for gayming.

Kys you wintoddler.

But these are beyond ancient.

It's not like they made it for a pro GPU, although I recall one of the Titans being very similar to one. Just lost the track at Titan, Titan X, Titan Black Edition, now Titan XP.

the last upgradable mac pro tower was 2012, far from ancient

>Posted from my Hackintosh

What are you talking about?
The 2012 Mac Pro had like 5 PCIe slots with PCIe 2.0 and up to 12 cores with Dual Xeons.

Apple has said they are building a new Mac Pro that is expandable, which likely means it will have PCIe slots so it will have nVidia Pascal and AMD Polaris options soon.

What games are you gonna play on it since most don't support mac anyway.

>But these are beyond ancient.
only to a baby

even consumer cards are popular for tasks like video rendering/encoding and the deep learning meme

especially the titans because they have the most ram before you step up to pro cards and their $5k+ price tags

>mactoddlers excited that applel finally releases a PC

I don't really game, but I dual boot a Hackintosh with Winshit 10.

I can pretty much play any game with my Dual 980Ti's at 1440p60fps.

On the Mac side I do work and make tons of money.

So what are you trying to say fag?

>Anime fag thinks having a PC means anything

People with Macs are successful, PC fags are not.

You're the fag kid, keep acting like your some editing professional like most other macfags when you probably just shitpost on Sup Forums all day, kys hipster trash

MACTODDLERS BTFO

I have 3 monitors, and one is dedicated to shitposting.

I make about 800/day and I can shitpost on Sup Forums.

Who's the successful one now faggot?
Call me a macfag all you want, but you wish you were like me.

It's a big one

So you're going to buy a new mac desktop with a titan xp in it? Enjoy spending 7000$.

Any individual, private citizen, who wants to use a GPU for something besides games almost certainly doesn't need a fucking titan. Unless they have more money than brains. Any corporation that has a need for so much rendering will probably opt for quadros anyway.

but since you're on Sup Forums still not successful for a gf

Don't act like you would drop Windows entirely. Developers for games don't make games with macs in mind. Also, the article is pascal, not maxwell.

Seems pointless for the Titan XP, since this is probably mostly aimed at external GPUs, and even thunderbolt 2 hasn't got enough bandwidth for a Titan XP, i think?

>"We have reached out to Nvidia for a statement about compatibility down the line with lesser 10-series cards, and I’m happy to report that Nvidia states that all Pascal-based GPUs will be Mac-enabled via upcoming drivers. This means that you will be able to use a GTX 1080, for instance, on a Mac system via an eGPU setup, or with a Hackintosh build. Exciting times, indeed."

Its all Pascal cards you retarded fuck.

No idiot, it's for ALL pascal cards. NVIDIA has confirmed.

Even the cheap 1050Ti and the newest 1080Ti.

My gf just left me. I'm too busy for her anyway. She can fuck off. I don't need women.

I would. I only boot into it for mindless Gaymes and VR (sometimes I dev)

No, the 2010/2012 Mac Pro which has PCIe is still officially supported by macOS Sierra. So this will work well in the computer.

Also you're a fag, as we have TB3 right now and many eGPU enclosures. TB4 is coming soon and the gap of direct PCIe connections and TB ports will close soon.

About fucking time jesus christ. I can finally retire my 290x from my Hackintosh and use my 1080 that I got fucking 8 months ago.

Sure you do faggot lmao otherwise you would be using a quadro if you do any kind of real rendering nub if I was you i'd kill myself right now.

>Spending 700 dollars on a GPU designed for video games
>Using it for something entirely different
Got a real winner here.

>don't use that GPU for your rendering work, its for MMMUUUHHHHHH GAAAYYYEEEMMMS!!!!
>go buy Nigvidia's overpriced workstation GPUs with the same performance at a 40% premium!!!!!!

Neck yourself you retarded faggot.

>Using a Quadro

lmao well meme'd.

Everything I use doesn't require a Quadro and 980Ti/1080Ti will be more than enough as it has enough CUDA cores for what I do.

Cuda is CUDA you dick breath.

So you think it's fine to pay more for over priced piece of shit mac desktop with half the performance of a Windows P.C in rendering & beta drivers but Jew out on a proper rendering card.

k

>Half performance

Where do you get these numbers from? Your asshole?

Hahaha are you kidding me? Considering what you spend on a mac you could get a pc with twice the performance for the same money, also mac performance worse and is not as optimized as windows it's no secret anyone with a functioning brain and a bit of experience knows that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFhA77i5aus

Dude you're retarded.

I use both PCs and Macs and have for the last 20 years.

Go count your extra 2 frames in a shitty vidya game that makes your micropenis longer by 0.1 inches after a full erection.

Stop larping.

>"Mac pro looks like a really big dildo, for really big assholes"
Sometimes YouTube comments are worth reading

Haha nice deflection homo, if you did you would have just agreed with me, enjoy your poor visuals you faggot reject.

>uses mactoddlerOS AND wangblows
>calling anyone else retarded

Mactoddlerism, not even once.

Well, not all of us here are designers.
Some of us has intellectual work on computers.

>People with Macs are successful
That's because you have to be ``successful" to be able to engage in conspicuous consumption. Poor people have to save their money for things that are actually useful.

>Poor visuals

As if GPU is the only thing that's important in the real world.

You do know that gayming doesn't make money right? kys

Linuxfag, why are you even here? Are you on your 50th Linux distro already trying to "customize" it with your anime background? Fucking pedo.

>Thinks design is not intellectual work
Lmao

Useful like how?
Extra 2 frames in your vidya gayme?

>Useful like how?
>Extra 2 frames in your vidya gayme?
As in being able to actually RUN most games, and other software, regardless of performance.

Why is every argument by you retards about vidya games?

Go back to >Sup Forums
you fucking faggot.

Us adults work on our computers and make money.

Wrong board.

I'm talking about software in general. There's a lot more options for just about everything when running Windows or Linux as opposed to Macs.

What the fuck are you using in Windows that's sp special?

Also Lolnix is a joke and you can run most Lolnux apps in macOS anyway. Idiot.

Wownow you can REALLY render facebook and twitter like a PRO. A MAC PRO.

Superior in having to wait almost a full year to have access to any pascal chip. And then you'll have to run Windows anyway if you wan to game on this. Which you won't since you only use your $3000 drink coaster to shit post and pretend to be a normie on facebook.

>OpenGL 4.1
No thanks

>getting a driver a whole year after the release of pascal GPUs
>anyone else being BTFO
Pick one

>muh anecdote

I actually unironically prefer (in terms of technology, UI and aesthetic) osx to Linux. I would never use it though, because it's (((proprietary))) and 100% botnet.

>Paying $6000 for a prebuilt toy PC

kek, have fun goyim

Apple is an inferior ecosystem for gays, I don't care.

Your post only proves that even ordinary Jewish blokes are far superior to the narrow-minded savages with the primitive believes and simple generalisations like yours. If the elite Jews are masterminding the plot to destroy you, they do the right thing.