Anyone here set up a pomf clone?

Anyone here set up a pomf clone?
How much do you pay every month to keep the site running?

Other urls found in this thread:

sevilla.abc.es/pasionensevilla/actualidad/noticias/la-bbc-confunde-a-un-nazareno-de-san-gonzalo-con-un-miembro-del-ku-klux-klan-84955-1446809014.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seconded, but I dont care about cost.

Who?

Is pomf.cat dead? I get an error on every upload.

will you let your NEETbux pay the bills?

What's stopping me from piggybacking off imgur?
I could save all my files as png bitmaps and upload to imgur to store it instead of storing it on my own server.
Then whenever a user asks for a file back I just download it back from imgur and reassemble the file.

Isn't imgur charging for use of their API?

>imgur deletes files
>pomf supported more than images

Could be an SQL error.
I got the same errors when I was setting up my clone because I made a mistake in the SQL configs

i'm talking about splitting binary files into png bitmaps and storing on imgur

No, I make my on money and I already have a server I plan to run it on.

bump

As long as you are the only user or it's invitation-only, probably like $5 or less a month. Just check pricing plans of popular VPS sites, e.g. digital ocean

dreamhost

Thanks.
Nah, I intend on making it available to the public. I have some money from the last real job I worked, and I figured this would be a nice thing to put on a resume

Also my parents are getting tired of my NEETness. Saying "I'm working on a website that gets visitors from countries all over the world" sounds impressive to my normalfag parents, and it makes it sound like I'm busy.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Google cloud has a one year free trial. After that, the micro instance is free so you can probably just spin one of those up and attach a bunch of storage if you don't have many users.

mean

imgur compresses the shit out of JPGs, even though when they first announced it they said they never would, fuck them

i wonder if nazarenos ever get mistaken for being klansmen by some dumb ignorant black people

Of course they do. It's slightly more forgivable than when ignorant white people do it though.

Yeah man.
Happens all the time. I have family that does it and they say every year they get some shocked black tourist who gawks at their processions

sevilla.abc.es/pasionensevilla/actualidad/noticias/la-bbc-confunde-a-un-nazareno-de-san-gonzalo-con-un-miembro-del-ku-klux-klan-84955-1446809014.html

Open a donation PayPal account and hope that a rich user gives you neetbux in trade of being able to store his cryptographed pizza at your site.