What does Sup Forums think of Mexican people?

What does Sup Forums think of Mexican people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-yf4DArX7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

I don't hate any ethnicity.

But I hate shit cunts.

I hear that there are good Mexicans and shit house Mexicans.

The latter can fuck off and get out of your country

The guys are bros so long as they aren't criminal types. The girls seem hot but they're annoying and dumb. Also promiscuous.

They dont know what Mexican jumping bean is

all of my friends are literally border hoppers but they just came to work and send their money family
i like them

The men are criminals and the women are sluts

Also, they are stupid for the most part

i mean send their family money

A worm.

t. never seen one

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

OY M8

Their women are as hot as jalapenos and their Ethnic European contingent should receive their own country, as the user requested.

All bant aside, short of a few fuckwits and assholes I tend to get along great with my Mexican neighbors. Some of the finest coworkers I've ever known have been illegals who can't, for the life of them, obtain citizenship. All the Mexicans I didn't like were natural born Americans.

easiest girls Tbh

>The girls seem hot

In the wise words of my father, "Mexican chicks are hot until they get pregnant. Then there's nothing you can do with them."

How many mexican girls has your father gotten pregnant?!

They are like more Spanish Americans

they're incredibly ugly but generally nice and hardworking.

YA CUNT

i met a mexican named pedro once. he didn't speak much, so i just guess he's dumb

At least 12

So what's is like knowing you have 12 half siblings somewhere out there?

Dios Mio! An entire soccer team and their manager!

>cheaper by the docena

Couldn't care less because the majority of them are in Texas which is where he was before he met my Mother. I have one Mexi half brother and a white half sister up here in NY that I am closer to than my actual biological sister.

I'm sure we all realize our Father was psychotic ass

>Dios Mio! An entire soccer team and their manager!

>brown
>ugly
>stupid
Arabs of Americas

Reminder that if you find terrible mexicans, they're terrible because they're Californians. Everybody in that shithole turns into cancer no matter the colour . Mexicans from the midwest or south are good people and assimilate really well when they're not babied by leftist

Is your dad this guy?

>they're terrible because they're Californians. Everybody in that shithole turns into cancer no matter the colour

Fucking this

what makes people bad in California?

nothing I've lived here my whole life and its fine (aside from the shitty roads)

Everything is different here compared to other states when it comes to economy and general culture.

It shapes you to be a certain kind of person. Similar to North Mexico and South Mexico.

everything

Pop culture being more prominent here due to Hollywood and Los Angeles.

I have no idea who thats supposed to be but judging from that picture I'd say the exact opposite

the Mexican girls with Native American ancestry are top qt

Mexicans

Liberalism, celebrity culture, nigger culture & music, horrible education, and lack of identity

>pic related

Well his name is Tomaru Sawagoe and this is his legacy.

This is neither the time nor the place for your weeb shit

Trump will hopefully kick them out of the country.
#MAGA

>he does it for free

Bro tier.

Yeah I think there's a big difference between Mexicans from Mexico and Chicanos? I think that's what you call Spics born here.

why would you want kids in the first place all they ever do is whine and ask you to do everything for them?

>mexican half breeds

what the fuck

le epic weeaboo defense

don't you guys have dickloads of children?

no, I just hate kids

It's a more developed Bolivia

Not anymore.

it looks like a weeb country

>dbz
>weeb
lol

>anime
>not for weebs

I don't know what you are talking about.

>all dat anime

so thats where the mexican half breeds comes from

What?

DBZ is not an anime anymore. It's a normie cartoon that every guy born before 2000 has watched.

Dragon Ball is not anime

t butthurt weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=E-yf4DArX7E

Well it is, but it's like saturday morning anime, that to most falls into childhood nostalgia rather than weebdom.