Guys what is happening on the west right now? recently in my neighbourhood 3 French familys bought houses

Guys what is happening on the west right now? recently in my neighbourhood 3 French familys bought houses

I thought Poland had like 0 immigrants

Ukies are swarming this place hard

I was thinking about moving to Hungary if things get bad here

Magyars are ok but why not Estonia?

Then you're no better than the migrants

Hello soon to be neighbour. :^) I'm here for the Polska kurwas, thanks mate.

kurwa take them all my gf is a ukie qt

I got Danish neighbours and live in a city with one of the biggest % of french in it.

I also got neighbours from some shitistan, but they're educated and proper people. It's a skinny, swarthy guy in glasses and a tiny woman that wears a scarf on hear head but in a way you can see her hair(and she likes leggins + strings combo). 2 days ago the woman had big bags of grocery, I wanted to help but she was smiling and thanking me that she's got it. I just lauged. Dumb bitch, you don't refuse help from a slavo-viking like me.

At least it's within the same continent. It'll be easier to integrate

We have a female migration to Poland. 55-60% of people getting the citizenship and work permits are women.

Foreign nonwhite men are persecuted here, women can't be harmed because we're sexist and treat women better.

can i kiss a frenchie for a welcome?

*tips fedora*

I'm whiter than your pasty noodle arms, motherfucker.
But that's the same thing as Polska kurwas...

kurwa time XD

No.

Then you're fine.

No, I really looke like someone that just finished acting in the last episode of Vikings.

average ukie is 9/10
average pole is 5/10
and the ukie girls always moan cute

i will not move to poland but i will fight on polands side in the upcoming muslim euro war

We had volunteers from USA and Finland during the Polish-Bolshevik war.

Can I go? I'm 1/16th Silesian.

sure

How fast can you eat a lump of coal?