WW3 is about to start so I thought I'd give linux a chance before I'm obliterated by a nuke

WW3 is about to start so I thought I'd give linux a chance before I'm obliterated by a nuke.

What's the best distro to use?

INSTALL GENTOO

I'm UNIX certified (System V ... tells that I'm an old fart) and I worked before retirement with HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, and Linux from a datacenter architectural high-level view. But other than playing with RAM bootable images of Linux, I'm new ... but I am amazed at how fast this 8-year old notebook with only 2G of RAM runs with a full-install of arch linux. I do believe it is faster than the original XP. PC has a new life (I'm using it now for this message, in my easy chair, and on the home WiFi... while listing to streaming MP3 from the SMB file server: dual core CPU is threading evenly around 50% and no VM swapping at all. I love it.

>almost finishing compiling kernel for 16 fucking hours
>get nuked outta nowhere
What a way to die desu senpai.

>give linux a chance before I'm obliterated by a nuke.
Kali. Easy, fast to install. And a good user interface.

>16 hours to compile Linux
How's that Pentium 4 treating you?

How does bombing a bunch of Muslims start WW3

No botnet at least.
What about you, CIA cuck?

jesus fuck it's real

I hope Israel gets glassed.

It will if Drumpf starts doing shit again.

thistbhfam

Fuck you antisemitic prick

I have located the nose.

Not tech related.

Incorrect. I'm just not a bigoted racist, I.e. a normal functioning member of society.

Wait wut? What the fuck is Trump doing? Why is he attacking Syria?

The fake sarin attack

He took the false flag bait? God damn it.

Happened a few hours ago when I was watching the news eating a hamburger. It was so ironically surreal it seemed like a parody.

>normal functioning member of society.
>posting on a mongolian frog worshipping forum
HAH!

>Thinks old hardware is somehow more secure

>he tries to prove his point by posting 'laughing bitches.jpg'
:^)

If it is ISIS no one cares, but he launched these at the Syrian government who is a Russian ally.

>a normal functioning member of society.

So a beta male who has a control rod up his ass. Yeah fuck off back to Rebbit.

>I was watching the news eating a hamburger

>ww3 is about to start

I'd like to see CIA niggers hack my 90s laptop which has never connected to the internet. Even if it does, I'm not sure how one would shitpost on 4chin on MS DOS.