How far are we from nano-robots?

How far are we from nano-robots?

very
/thread

>bogdabots

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this?

Read the Wool and Silo series by Hugh Howey. I think nano bots are the scariest future tech.

Imagine weaponized robots too small to see with the naked eye.

There are bogdabots inside you right now.

Like minus 2 billion years.
We've had nanobots for billions of years already. They're called viruses.

>nanobotnets

You are really really smart, man. Nice observation.

Kill yourself.

You first

STANDING

kek

It's some forced meme.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control France with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

It's even a shittier meme than the whiteboard garbage, to be desu

Whiteboard is not a meme and both sum of primes < 2 million and invert binary tree is popular right now

I'm referring to the whiteboard meme on Sup Forums.

Except if you're the faggot that bragged yesterday that he "established" said forced meme and called others "newfags" and stuff.
In that case kys.

I'm not that guy
Calm yourself

3D printing is the new darling of Biology
Nano is painfully out of date

Phew, that was close.
Imagine what could have happened if I got worked up over low quality memes.

>bogdabots
>not nano-bogs

*Obvoius joke about Metal Gear Rising*

You are now marked by the bogs.